Rafael Thundercat

For you guys who think that is easy for girls.

301 posts in this topic

This girl is so silly.

All attraction is about VALUE.

Men only sleep with with women who have VALUE. And women only sleep with men who have VALUE.

It's a value game. It's never unconditional.

This girl herself will never sleep with a man who has low value to her. She will not even register him in her mind. He will be invisble to her.

The truth is that mating is about finding value, and it hurts when you lack it because you end up getting a bad deal because you got nothing to bargain with.

This girl should be happy that men look at her at all. She could have been born ugly and no one would look at her. Now that would be a real problem. This girl has no real problem, she just needs to screen men better and have a realistic of why mating happens at all. Mating is not for entertainment, mating is survival.

And yes, the fact that men look at you does make you special. That's exactly why they are looking at you. But it does not make you unique because you are not the only beautiful girl in the world. But guess what? Your personality is not unique either. There are a thousand girls with a similar personality and the truth is that personality is not what people date off of because there are as many suitable personalities as there are beauitful bodies.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This girl is so silly.

Men only sleep with with women who have VALUE. And women only sleep with men who have VALUE.

This girl herself will never sleep with a man who has low value to her. She will not even register him in her mind. He will be invisble to her.

The truth is that mating is about finding value, and it hurts when you lack it because you end up getting a bad deal because you got nothing to bargain with.

This girl should be happy that men look at her at all. She could have been born ugly and no one would look at her. Now that would be a real problem. This girl has no real problem, she just needs to screen men better.

And yes, the fact that men look at you does make you special. That's exactly why they are looking at you. But it does not make you unique because you are not the only beautiful girl in the world. But guess what? Your personality is not unique either. There are a thousand girls with a similar personality and the truth is that personality is not what people date off of because there are as many suitable personalities as there are beauitful bodies.

You're right. Thanks for this new perspective. When you are within the trap it's harder to view and see things from another perspective. It takes awareness and to get out of your head to see things anew.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

@Leo Gura speaking of Value, here is a analogy about the Men Woman Stock Market Value. Mating Game is Harsh. 

Leo talks a lot about how to increase your value as a guy in his How to get laid series.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

And this one is for the Ladies. I personally know one friend, a girl Who are frustrated that she cant get the Guy she ready had some sex to commit with her. 

I didnt knew what to answer to her what she could do about it, but I think this guy explained all. At least for me, I will not ever commit after the woman show that is worth in the long term and this demands that she have also some game, the commitment game

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This girl is so silly.

This girl should be happy that men look at her at all. She could have been born ugly and no one would look at her. Now that would be a real problem. This girl has no real problem, she just needs to screen men better and have a realistic of why mating happens at all. Mating is not for entertainment, mating is survival.

@Leo Gura

don't you think being attracted to a women with low value by society's standards is the real test of your love?

If you can't love an "ugly" person, then how loving are you really?

if you can't see the beauty in the ugly, then how loving are you really?

As much as spiritual people purport to value love, they're still humans and humans are DAMN bias. 

Edited by Yali

Her prime value years is around 20-25. She is on that magic school bus now but soon she will be disillusioned and she will beg to go back to those hay days. 

15 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

This whole statement right here is just heresay, based on nothing but what you've heard some angry, bitter red pill mgtow, social media crap, forum talking bullshit. You have completely turned this observable relative truth into some personal unobservable false rumoric run of the mill ideological, crappy nonsensical, bullshit, unadulterated, unsustainable, statue of liberty forming, country song writing story-telling symphonic bullshit. It doesn't even deserve a response made from well put together sentence with adjectives and pronounces complimented with commas, quotation marks or conjunctions.

BOOOOOOOMMM! :D

proxy-image.gif

Why so serious?

3 hours ago, Yali said:

don't you think being attracted to a women with low value by society's standards is the real test of your love?

I don’t value the opinion of what the majority of society thinks is beautiful. They ain’t know what real beauty is!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Princess Arabia  Just curious, why were you so rebellious when I commented on the video? Leo basically just summarized all the stuff I had been telling you.

1 minute ago, DreamCryX said:

@Princess Arabia  Just curious, why were you so rebellious when I commented on the video? Leo basically just summarized all the stuff I had been telling you.

I didn't see him saying anything about women liking assholes and liking to be mistreated and manipulated and half of the other shit you were saying. Why is it rebellious when a female speaks her mind on this forum. If a guy is saying twisted shit about women on here and defending his stance with his toxic mindset, I don't see anybody here calling him rebellious. 

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

I didn't see him saying anything about women liking assholes and liking to be mistreated and manipulated and half of the other shit you were saying.

Oh women definitely love that, too. Just gotta shift how your mind sees it :)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

6 minutes ago, DreamCryX said:

I just re-read Leo's comment and yours.....doesnt seem similar to me.

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Oh women definitely love that, too. Just gotta shift how your mind sees it :)

Yes, this is Infinity where everything exists. So does humans who like to pet tigers in a zoo. I'm sure there are humans who enjoy being mistreated and being manipulated; matter of fact some people actually pay to be mistreated. Still missing the point of the story.

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I didn't see him saying anything about women liking assholes and liking to be mistreated and manipulated and half of the other shit you were saying. Why is it rebellious when a female speaks her mind on this forum. If a guy is saying twisted shit about women on here and defending his stance with his toxic mindset, I don't see anybody here calling him rebellious. 

Stop spreading disinformation about what I said. I've never said women like to be mistreated and manipulated and this is the second time I tell you this. "I didn't see him saying anything about women liking assholes", well, then why does he always  points this out in almost all of his dating & relationships videos? In addition, he's been saying that several time on this forum.

Leo summarized everything I told you.

35 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

BOOOOOOOMMM! :D

proxy-image.gif

Channeling again, this time from Aunt Jezebel.

4 minutes ago, DreamCryX said:

"I didn't see him saying anything about women liking assholes", well, then why does he always  points this out in almost all of his dating & relationships videos?

I was referring to his post on this thread, which was what we were discussing. I was not referring to some past video of his. If you go back to our conversation within the last 15mins, thanks.

6 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

@Leo Gura speaking of Value, here is a analogy about the Men Woman Stock Market Value. Mating Game is Harsh. 

I don't fully agree with this video when it says investing all resources in one woman is like investing in one stock. How can you compare a human/women to a stock? In short... A relationship or people have emotions, a stock is logical and rational. Just because a man invests everything in one woman doesn't mean its a bad choice. And just because a man diversifies his investments doesn't mean it will do him well. I've had a friend play AMC and cash out when AMC reached it's peak and she made more than 200k USD from it. Putting all one's eggs in one's basket is not necessarily a bad choice if you know what to look for. A man can learn to spot if a women will be good. But a stock is less predictable because the company can change to the world. A woman will always be what she will be. She can change her mind too, but there are cues to look for. I believe a stock is far more risky and gambling because no one knows what it will do. A woman can be predictable if you have enough knowledge and experience on what to look for. Yeah I respectfully disagree with this guy.

Edited by TheEnigma

18 hours ago, DreamCryX said:

What women are really attracted to is the assholes who do not care about her at all plus manipulates her and does other nasty stuff to her.

What's this. I'm tired of showing evidence on here when I'm being challenged about what was said and how I'm making shit up. I'm just gone leave you guys alone when it comes to the dating section especially when I suspect you're young and immature and have to rely on some video or watch red pill bullshit and social media crap. I ain't got time for this anymore unless I see it's of some substance and worth my time,

@Princess Arabia

On 8.3.2021 at 7:03 AM, Leo Gura said:

Dude, you gotta stop asking women what they want. What men and women want is not the same thing.

The reality is that when you are pursuing women, 95% of them will flake on you and leave you dry. So from the man's POV, rather than putting up with all that bullshit, you pursue multiple women until one of them hooks hard.

The general rule is this: don't sit around waiting for women. Do your thing until one of them falls for you and wants to go exclusive.

In practice, unless you're doing hardcore weekly pickup, you will rarely be going on actual dates with multiple women. You wish you had that problem. That requires working the clubs harder than a rented mule.

The general rule for guys should be this: Until there is sex, there is no exclusivity or loyalty. After sex, we can talk about it.

If you make the mistake of being loyal to a women before she even has sex with you, you'll be in for a world of hurt. This is way too needy and attachy on your part. You are WAY too invested. The crucial mistake is thinking of her as your girlfriend before she even slept with you. Don't make that mistake.

Don't expect any woman to okay this in some logical conversation. She won't because she has her own biased agenda at work, as do you. It is meant to be an implicit thing.

Should you be scheduling dates behind her back once she's slept with you? I would suggest not. Once she hooks hard, you can cancel any dates you had on your schedule (should you be so lucky). She does not need to know about your schedule. If she wants to go exclusive with you, she better make that clear through her behaviors by investing a lot in your. The general principle is that you don't want to over-invest in her. Your investment in her needs to slightly less than her investment in you. If your investment in her is higher than her investment in you, you're doing it wrong. You're being too needy.

On 8.3.2021 at 7:03 AM, Leo Gura said:

Attraction is highly counter-intuitive. You think that by being meek and humble and loyal and nice that this will make girls attracted to you, but it's the opposite. With that strategy you will lose many girls and mostly attract the weakest and lowest-value ones.

A girl's fantasy is to lock down a player/knight in shining armor who is a pussy magnet. Not some meek nice guy who will beg her for sex like a panhandler begs for nickles. Regardless of whatever bullshit story she tells you, she wants a high-value guy. Period. No amount of talking or excuses will change that. And the #1 clue of a high-value guy is that he can get laid any day he wants to.

One of the most attractive things you can do is to show up to a party with a bunch of hot girls at your side, orbiting around you like groupies. This will make you appear WAY more attractive to all the other girls, creating a feeding frenzy for your dick.

Deep down she wants to know that you could fuck any girl in the world, but you choose to only fuck her because she is so special to you. That is her ultimate fantasy.

If the particular girl you want is insecure, you can dial all this down a bit. But there is no shame at all for her to perceive you as sexually active. As a man, you don't need to hide the fact that you're a bit of a player. Don't explicitly say so. It should just be a vibe you give off. Girls will smell it.

Consider Brad Pitt. Every girl knows he can fuck whoever he wants whenever he wants -- and probably does so. And this is why every girl dreams of landing him.

If you want the most brutal truth, dating multiple women not only doesn't hurt your chances, it increases it, and the more women you date the higher your chances get. This is so true that it can get easily abused to sociopathic levels. PUAs abuse this principle all the time. I don't recommend you do that. I recommend you find a nice balance that does not crush girls hearts nor inflate your ego. You can be strong and assertive without being a total scumbag.

Read them all. Now you've just discovered the fact that you are even more silly than the woman in the video. :D

Edited by DreamCryX