Rafael Thundercat

For you guys who think that is easy for girls.

301 posts in this topic

@meta_male Female attraction is very clear, it has been field-testen be many men. So men have figured it out.  All women from all cultures are basically attracted to same things. Never let women fool you by saying, "No, I am different. I'm not attracted to things that other women are attracted to." This is complete nonsense. Assholes posses several qualities, that are extremely attractive to women. These qualities are assertiveness, dominance, cockiness, indiffernce, edginess, status and, most importnantly, having lots of options with other woman. When a man possesses all the mentioned qualities, it often results in him becoming an asshole, and frequently, women end up being abused, manipulated, and cheated on. This is because a man with lots of options wouldn't want to give up all his sexual abundance for one girl, unless the woman is outstandingly high quality.

To summarize, there's nothing new here. Leo has been talking about this since 2014!

Edited by DreamCryX
Grammatical mistakes

26 minutes ago, lostingenosmaze said:

Well first of all I wouldn't say that at all because she only gave me a "why you talking to me" look, she didn't ask "why you talking to me" 🤔

36 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

L0L I noticed that right after I posted it.

Then suppose she actually SAID that. Still no?

1 hour ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Here’s what I imagine would be a powerful solution to that: When a girl gives you that bitchy “why are you talking to me, you creep” look, you look her dead in the face and say with conviction, “Because I’d like to shove my fat, throbbing cock so far up your c*nt and ass you taste shit and menstrual blood on the back of your tongue for the next week. Why do you think, genius?”

You want counterintuitive? There you go. It’s insanely bold and direct and shows you don’t give the slightest fuck about her or anyone’s judgment. 

Do you guys think that could work or is it pushing the practice of acting counterintuitively too far?

LOL.

One thing you will quickly realize once you get into so-called pick up is that what you say usually doesn't matter nearly as much as how you say it... which doesn't mean that some lines don't have a higher chance of working than others. In the example you gave here, I'd wager to bet that there is a 99,99 percent likelihood that saying this would result in her throwing her drink in your face and, if you pull this stunt in a club, being catapulted onto the street with a kick in the ass from the bouncer plus a lifelong ban for good measure. However, an incredibly gifted and experienced womanizer could probably take that exact line and say it in such a way that the result would be a hearty laugh from her and, depending on how it goes from there, perhaps even a one night stand.

When it comes to the game of attraction, nothing is as clear-cut-black-and-white straight & logical as most guys out there would like it to be.

Why so serious?

21 minutes ago, DreamCryX said:

Assholes posses several qualities, that are extremely attractive to women.

Yes I've been an asshole to women as well and their attraction went up, as if you gave them drugs. But it didn't make me feel good so I don't really care much for what most women are attracted to.

12 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

saying this would result in her throwing her drink in your face

That’s when you dodge it because you’ve been doing this long enough to be two steps ahead of her, you dodge the drink and it turns out her boyfriend or brother was right behind you resulting in HIS face getting drenched xDxDxDxD Then you run like hell and have pepper spray handy in case he catches up and tries to start beating you.

20 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

if you pull this stunt in a club, being catapulted onto the street with a kick in the ass from the bouncer plus a lifelong ban for good measure.

No shit. I know better than to say that stuff in a club or bar. You can barely get away with anything at all in those god forsaken, female dominated pigpens without drawing negative attention, despite everyone saying people are more lenient towards social mistakes there.

Women truly are the all powerful in nightclubs. They can point out a guy who approached her who didn’t say or do literally anything wrong and have the bouncer violently throw him out, just based on a bad feeling and nothing more. 

Lets imagine some hypothetical scenarios:

1. Girl says naughty thing to guy. Guy gets offended and throws drink in her face. Who gets kicked out, him or her?

2. Guy says naughty thing to girl. Girl gets offended and throws drink in his face. Who gets kicked out, him or her?

Anyone who thinks the answer wouldn’t be the guy in both situations clearly hasn’t been clubbing very much. 

How is that fair?

48 minutes ago, meta_male said:

Yes I've been an asshole to women as well and their attraction went up, as if you gave them drugs

Well now I’m confused. There must be some super technical way to be an asshole towards women that gets them attracted. I’m pretty sure if I said

7 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

I’d like to shove my fat, throbbing cock so far up your c*nt and ass you taste shit and menstrual blood on the back of your tongue for the next week. Why do you think, genius?”

that would be considered asshole behavior. But people are saying that wouldn’t work.

Is it not good enough to try to convince her to kill herself and why the world would be much better off without her, or is that being too much of an asshole?

9 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Well now I’m confused. There must be some super technical way to be an asshole towards women that gets them attracted.

No, you can just be a human being and be considered an asshole. Do not focus on being an asshole, this should not be the goal. The reason you're confused is because you try to manipulate women.

1 hour ago, meta_male said:

Yes I've been an asshole to women as well and their attraction went up, as if you gave them drugs. But it didn't make me feel good so I don't really care much for what most women are attracted to.

I know a friend, a woman who keeps declaring that she have a crush for assholes  and badboys, but she keep in loops of wanting to tame down them to commit only with her and she cant. And when she push the guy to it he say " I am a free man!!" The guy in this specific situation end up having affait with one of her best friends. In the end people need to compromisse some fantasies if what they want is Happiness. But woman want the whole cake. And there is a reason for it. Delusion, yea, but a suble reason that even they have difficulty to explain themselfs. We all will have all we want one day, and this may be Awakening, or for some, when they die.

53 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

That’s when you dodge it because you’ve been doing this long enough to be two steps ahead of her, you dodge the drink and it turns out her boyfriend or brother was right behind you resulting in HIS face getting drenched xDxDxDxD Then you run like hell and have pepper spray handy in case he catches up and tries to start beating you.

No shit. I know better than to say that stuff in a club or bar. You can barely get away with anything at all in those god forsaken, female dominated pigpens without drawing negative attention, despite everyone saying people are more lenient towards social mistakes there.

Women truly are the all powerful in nightclubs. They can point out a guy who approached her who didn’t say or do literally anything wrong and have the bouncer violently throw him out, just based on a bad feeling and nothing more. 

Lets imagine some hypothetical scenarios:

1. Girl says naughty thing to guy. Guy gets offended and throws drink in her face. Who gets kicked out, him or her?

2. Guy says naughty thing to girl. Girl gets offended and throws drink in his face. Who gets kicked out, him or her?

Anyone who thinks the answer wouldn’t be the guy in both situations clearly hasn’t been clubbing very much. 

How is that fair?

One nigth in a Club I hit on a girl and she rejected me. Later she Saw me dancing with another Hot Girl and she came fixing me, I ignored her. So she spill her drink while trying to dance with me and suddenly started to scream: Idiot!! You spill m drink!!!

She got ready crazy, and tried to even punch me. I could see what was going on, and she was of course drunk, so was the subconscious playing its tricks. 

Since that day I avoid clubs as a place to look for girls. Smoke, Drunkness and Noise. I will not look for girls in the Trashbin. 

18 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

I know a friend, a woman who keeps declaring that she have a crush for assholes  and badboys, but she keep in loops of wanting to tame down them to commit only with her and she cant. And when she push the guy to it he say " I am a free man!!"

I dated a girl like this recently, she was so preoccupied with getting me to commit to her she totally forgot to enjoy the present moment and slowing down, it got annoying real fast. Even after rejecting her several times she still wanted to become my girlfriend. I really hope she's doing well these days, it broke my heart to see how little respect she had for herself.

29 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

But woman want the whole cake.

Isn't this human nature?

Sheltered girl discovers that human relationships aren't unconditional. Not even her parents love her unconditionally.

People nowadays seem to struggle with the fact that women are the peacocks of the species. Girls like in the video can't get over losing their innocence in the face of a world much more complicated than they could ever imagine as children and feel resentful.

1 hour ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

How is that fair?

Noone ever said that life is fair. But by focussing on negative stuff, you will only get more of it. (Sorry for stealing your best lines, @Princess Arabia ;))

Life is an adventure. And every true adventure involves an element of risk and danger and "unfairness"; that is what makes it so exciting. Part of the fun is trying to jump over hurdles, falling down on your face, getting up, dusting yourself off and climbing further ahead until you reach the mountain top. Don't focus on the abyss that lurks beneath; keep your eyes on the summit and just keep walking with a smile on your face and a whistle on your lips. You've tried something that didn't work and got a kick in the butt as a reward? Whoop-dee-doo, just laugh it off and on to the next one.

Trust me, cultivating a positive mindset and plowing ahead is the whole name of the game. I know that it's sometimes easier said than done, but what can I say... we are here on this planet to face the challenge and come out on top. So learn to enjoy this crazy and wonderful roller coaster ride, my friend.

Why so serious?

5 hours ago, meta_male said:

Isn't this human nature?

Yes, I ego nature thar is the same to say that is human nature. 

5 hours ago, meta_male said:

I dated a girl like this recently, she was so preoccupied with getting me to commit to her she totally forgot to enjoy the present moment and slowing down, it got annoying real fast. Even after rejecting her several times she still wanted to become my girlfriend. I really hope she's doing well these days, it broke my heart to see how little respect she had for herself.

Yes I hard to reject, for us man is hard, for women even harder because they are use to be the ones who are used to make the picking, and being rejected must hard to the self-esteem

Lets make one thing clear. We DON'T like jerks. Who likes to be treated badly? Do you like it?

16 minutes ago, TheEnigma said:

Lets make one thing clear. We DON'T like jerks. Who likes to be treated badly? Do you like it?

Maybe is because you have secure attachment and a healty knowledge of your own psyche and know your boundaries. Some people as the girl I know had a father that used to ignore her and dont give her appraisal etc.. so now this father wound makes her get attracted exactly by man that reenact the way her father use to treat her. Weird but true. And the more crazy is that she is aware of this factor but she say she cant avoid. So even knowing consciously the cause of her discontent she still end up following her subconcious patters. 

9 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Maybe is because you have secure attachment and a healty knowledge of your own psyche and know your boundaries. Some people as the girl I know had a father that used to ignore her and dont give her appraisal etc.. so now this father wound makes her get attracted exactly by man that reenact the way her father use to treat her. Weird but true. And the more crazy is that she is aware of this factor but she say she cant avoid. So even knowing consciously the cause of her discontent she still end up following her subconcious patters. 

Yes you definitely have a point, because it does take self control. I think of it as choosing to eat white chocolate vs eating vegetables. In the long run, vegetables may not taste as good, but it will obviously benefit the individual to eat it more often. And obviously the individual knows that. If they eat white chocolate, sure it's exciting, it tastes good, but it's bad for the individual. Women must train their minds to eat those veggies (be with a less dangerous/nice man) and learn to appreciate what it does over time. it takes discipline and work. This is why sexual liberation is probably not a good thing. It's almost like we live in a society with a negative kind of freedom! It tells women to be free, to be independent and sleep around like men do. But it's not uplifting and enlightening. If there was a positive freedom introduced, the media would tell women, "YES! You have the freedom to find a stable loving high quality man that respects you and is loyal, kind, hardworking and sincere."

2 hours ago, TheEnigma said:

What does it take for a woman to realise this in your opinion?

1 hour ago, TheEnigma said:

Women must train their minds to eat those veggies (be with a less dangerous/nice man) and learn to appreciate what it does over time. it takes discipline and work.

Or this?

1 hour ago, TheEnigma said:

If there was a positive freedom introduced, the media would tell women, "YES! You have the freedom to find a stable loving high quality man that respects you and is loyal, kind, hardworking and sincere."

Or how toxic media and especially social media is? 

5 hours ago, TheEnigma said:

We're not talking about how you want to be treated. This is an entirely different subject. We're talking about attraction, and the fact of the matter is that women do fall for assholes because of all the attractive qualities they possess. Again, nothing new here.

2 hours ago, DreamCryX said:

We're not talking about how you want to be treated. This is an entirely different subject. We're talking about attraction, and the fact of the matter is that women do fall for assholes because of all the attractive qualities they possess. Again, nothing new here.

Well, she is stating her taste. You can assume she uncousciously still will fall fpr badBoys and It must be the case, but in the beggining of the thread I didnt say we are not allowed to express our personal preferences.  For example, I am not attracted for promiscuous girls. Promiscuity is a subjective thing so would be difficult to make a list of all behaviors I would declare as promiscuity, but to give an example, there is a girl, a german girl in one of my circle of friends that in the vision of another girl is the model of sensual ,sexually liberated woman yadayada. And for me her usual behaviors totally repels me sexually. This is the Girl that is hitting in this girl boyfriend. For me what is atractive is a bit of elegance, sensuality yes, but not a performative exagerated archetype of the Lillith or what some NewAge Hippies call the SacredWhore or whatever. For me just be a human being, nothing of pretentions. 

So, is ok to have preferences, and to know how one wants to be treated. 

The women attracted by Assholes, let them be, they maybe lucky and the Asshole was just a fake mark or the Asshole was a real Asshole and she will harvest dissapointment. The focus as a man is to train yourself to cut througth bullshit and be honest with what you want and dont get disappointed yourself.

9 hours ago, DreamCryX said:

I know you are trying to talk about the survival protective vibe and asshole may give off and just pure instinct. But there is too much of a generalization here. Yes there are an alarming number of women that do fall for assholes, especially in North America. But not every girl falls for them. It's kind of like assuming every man likes supermodels. But I've met many men that might find them too skinny, too tall, too high maintenance etc Maybe some men don't feel confident enough to approach a supermodel and is content with a less good looking woman because she has other qualities a supermodel may not have and he sees that. Maybe the guy is simply generally not attracted to the majority of supermodels. This goes for women too, not every woman is necessarily attracted to an asshole even if instinctively you might think that's the case. Plus initial attraction is just one factor. There's a lot of factors, it also depends on if the girl is just looking to have a short term fling or long term commitment. It depends how developed the individual is. I've been to Asia and in many parts of it, the question of women being attracted to assholes there isn't even discussed. It depends on where you are and you also have to go into the specific experiences and history of each individual. So your statement is still too general. Each individual has different wants and needs based on the life-stage or timing or situation they are in. And some people are better at controlling themselves or making better decisions than others. Some may not even be tempted even if a supposed instinct was there.

Edited by TheEnigma