thenondualtankie

Tucker Carlson to interview Putin

193 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, rnd said:

Your conclusions and assumptions are very easy to debunk. How? By the facts.

Why has Putin not poisoned, let's say, Zelensky? But they've known each other from at least 2014. Not even blown him up by a missle which he could've ordered to execute plenty of time already, with a hyposonic missle of which Russia has in spades.

You'd say "that's because Ze has never really pissed Putin off".  Oh, I see. Putin is "bad", but he's veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery patient. It takes several decades to reeeeeeeeeealy piss him off :D

Why hasn't Putin poisoned some of oligarchs? Let's say, Chubais. There'll be a dozen of them like him. No one has been poisoned, Leo. No one.

Putin didn't even poison Navalny. There has been an episode, yes. Let's say, it was Putin who ordered this. Then why was this executed such that Navalny didn't die? Afterwards there were a hundred occassions to pull it off again, nonetheless.
Or maybe it wasn't Putin despite the fact the US and EU were claiming otherwise?

Why hasn't Putin poisoned, let's say, Macron or Sholtz? How about Boris Jonson? How about even Biden?

Apparently, Putin's patience is the secret. Putin's patience is what  has been protecting the poor and innocent presidents from the "unfriendly countries" around the world so far.  Right, Leo? @Leo Gura

Or perhaps, the secret is that it's Leo who throws away baseless conclusions.

I don't know were I read that, maybe the washington post,were think the former israeli prime minister ask putin  not to kill Zelinsky on which he agreed after a short talk.

2 minutes ago, Starlight321 said:

I don't know were I read that, maybe the washington post,were think the former israeli prime minister ask putin  not to kill Zelinsky on which he agreed after a short talk.

You would be a sucker to believe Putin in such situation xDD I have no horse in this race, but if this was to anti-poisoning argument then it's extremely weak. Diplomatic talk is often opposite to real thoughts.

On 24/2/2024 at 7:01 AM, Leo Gura said:

Because all world leaders follow strict protocols for food and drink. They are hard to poison because they were poisoned so often in centuries past.

This contradicts your claim "it's easy to poison anyone".

He has disloyal oligarchs thrown out of windows instead.

Baseless statement with no example, let alone a proof -- no different from a lie.

Navalny did a video of a spoofed call with the FSB agent who poisoned him. You can find it online. In the call the FSB agent admits how they poisoned him and why it failed.

There is zero doubt that the Kremlin poisoned Navalny. We even know how.

Alright. So why wasn't he poisoned to death?

Dude, your political takes are consistently filled with false facts or lack of knowledge of basic facts. I'm not even talking about your opinions, just your lack of awareness of the basic facts of an issue.

You don't even know of the Navalny FSB agent phone call. Go listen to it.

You live in no less the country than the one that's been sponsoring Navalny for the whole time, for over a decade. For the purpose of yet another colour revolution, which would lead to changing the current govenment of Russia and destabiling the sitation. And then installing a loyal proxy of US. Perhaps Navalny himself. There're multiple examples of this. Do you want me to list them? Look no futher than Ukraine, at 2014.

What does a death of a russian citizen in Russia have to do with US and Europe?

Edited by rnd

@rnd I am not explaining political topics to you any more because you are not serious and have some axe to grind. What you are doing I have no interest in. I will not do Tier 1 politics with you. You can go do that on Reddit or Twitter.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It isnt easy to poison people, there have been attempted poisonings 'allegedly' by Putin in the UK of Russian double agents  - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_of_Sergei_and_Yulia_Skripal#:~:text=The poisoning of Sergei and,England on 4 March 2018.

These caused massive international incidents, even though they didnt die and Putin denied them. These are just regular agents as well, presumably with no security, so imagine trying to get to a head of state, how hard it would be in the first instance and then the global fallout especially if unsuccessful. It wouldnt even be worth it 

@Consept If you give a link to a Wikipedia article about this topic, or if you would of any similar one, with all seriousness, then you'd kick ass of anyone from North Korea by the amount of your ignorance. They don't have access to free information, whereas you do.

Wikipedia isn't a free, independent or neutral encyclopedia created and updated by anyone, equally. It's controlled by US and West. One can't write or amend any article there that would portray US or West/Europe in a negative light. At best, it'd be neural towards them. The same goes for Russia, Putin but from the opposite side.

Edited by rnd

@rnd

So you're equating Wikipedia to Putins control of Russia? 

If youre claiming that what I posted is not true or that its framed in the best possible light because its on Wikipedia, then I would ask what media source would you say reports the facts independently in your opinion? The story I linked was what happened as reported everywhere apart from in Russia most likely.

Next there are numerous articles on Wikipedia that do show the west in a negative light, how do you explain those? Here are some examples - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MKUltra?wprov=sfla1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction?wprov=sfla1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War?wprov=sfla1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Ghraib_torture_and_prisoner_abuse?wprov=sfla1

Edited by Consept

@erik8lrl

6 hours ago, erik8lrl said:

I'm sorry, are YOU KIDDING ME?! 3 hours of Tucker Carlsen Lex Fridman??? Your a nice almost MIT grifter but my goodness people don't have 3 plus hours to sit through all this. You're way better doing another round with Elon Musk!🤣

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@erik8lrl

I'm sorry, are YOU KIDDING ME?! 3 hours of Tucker Carlsen Lex Fridman??? Your a nice almost MIT grifter but my goodness people don't have 3 plus hours to sit through all this. You're way better doing another round with Elon Musk!🤣

Lol, I got through it at 2X speed. You could just skip to parts of interest. 
Jokes aside, Tucker is definitely experiencing some psychological development and growth compared to his past. Starting to see the relative and complex nature of reality and politics.
I agree with his point about direct experiences. You can't understand the complexity of reality from news and the internet. You have to travel and see it with your own eyes to make a judgment about the truth.    
Hopefully, he will travel and interview more world leaders. An interview with Xi Jinping would be great, and him traveling to China would probably cause an existential crisis/ego death which will lead to more psychological development. 

Edited by erik8lrl