Shin

I Just Dreamt Of My Death

16 posts in this topic

I was on my way to a meeting with friends, but I forgot about the location, so I was a bit furious about it.
I was so bothered by it that I fell off track the road (was driving), roll over several time, and finally got on track.

After like 5 seconds, I did roll over again, and finally died (or so I thought).
There was a monologue, wasn't me who was speaking, it was about how I died and it was confirming my death, 100% sure I was dead the voice said.
Then I saw a little boy (not sure, but that's the feeling), waking up in a hospital, I knew it was me, but I was seeing the scene from a third person viewpoint (the crash scene was in first person).

Usually, I can never remember my dreams, I instantly forget.
Not this time though, not so sure if it means anything.
The funny thing is that I wasn't shocked or frightened (not really) to die in the dream, and when I woke up, I wasn't shocked to not be shocked xD 

Concerning my perception of reality, the 3rd eye is still open, but I still don't see that everything is me, I feel the presence of everything, but I'm still stuck at "everything is presence, I am presence, no deep link between that". I have a subtle feeling when I look into humans/animals eyes that their are me though (but it's very subtle).

Thank you for reading, can't wait to be fully on the other side and finally meet you there with a 100% open heart,

I love you :)

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, Annetta said:

You weren't scared?
Death is scary... :( 

I was scared in the same way you're scared when you see a dangerous animal approaching you, but I wasn't afraid to die.

@Loreena Does literally nothing when I think about it, couldn't care less :P

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

@Shin can you describe the little boy as detailed as possible? I mean you don't need to do it here, if you like, just do it your own.

Some questions to guide: how the image looks like: how old is he; what's he wearing, can you describe his actions: is he sitting, lying, speaking, in slience; how is his emotional state: calm, frightened, happy, natural, agitated, curious; how does he feel, how does he look like about the way he feels / how is the ambiance and energy around him: what are physical surroundings / how does it make you feel seeing him, what do you feel about him, what do you think about him, are you just the observer, does he recognizes you, does he know that you're there / does the image evolves into something else, is there anything else there  in the scene which takes your attention by not matching the storyline at all for example.

1 hour ago, Sevi said:

@Shin can you describe the little boy as detailed as possible? I mean you don't need to do it here, if you like, just do it your own.

Some questions to guide: how the image looks like: how old is he; what's he wearing, can you describe his actions: is he sitting, lying, speaking, in slience; how is his emotional state: calm, frightened, happy, natural, agitated, curious; how does he feel, how does he look like about the way he feels / how is the ambiance and energy around him: what are physical surroundings / how does it make you feel seeing him, what do you feel about him, what do you think about him, are you just the observer, does he recognizes you, does he know that you're there / does the image evolves into something else, is there anything else there  in the scene which takes your attention by not matching the storyline at all for example.

The only thing I remember is that the "boy" wasn't afraid, just conscious that he wasn't dead, but in a way, he knew he was dead (if that makes any sense).

I say the boy, but I remember that it was an adult, the feeling was the one of a boy though.

I was just the observer in this part of the dream, except the feeling of being conscious I wasn't really dead.

@Loreena The boy didn't look like me.

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

1 hour ago, Annetta said:

You weren't scared?

There is a quote by Ram Dass.. actually it is a quote of him quoting his 'disembodied' nonphysical friend Emmanuel, who somebody channeled. :P

Emmanuel said not to worry, that death is "Perfectly safe. Like taking off a tight boot."

2 hours ago, Annetta said:

You weren't scared?

Do you remember being born?

Then fear of death is pointless :)

It only prevents life.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

2 hours ago, Shin said:

I was scared in the same way you're scared when you see a dangerous animal approaching you, but I wasn't afraid to die.

@Loreena Does literally nothing when I think about it, couldn't care less :P

Are you okay. Did you get injured ?

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

1 hour ago, Shin said:

The only thing I remember is that the "boy" wasn't afraid, just conscious that he wasn't dead, but in a way, he knew he was dead (if that makes any sense).

I say the boy, but I remember that it was an adult, the feeling was the one of a boy though.

I was just the observer in this part of the dream, except the feeling of being conscious I wasn't really dead.

Does this boy look like you ?

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

@Shin I've had a similar dream about death. 

I was sitting in a car parked at a parking lot outside a store. And a big SUV came up behind the car. For no reason it started drive into the back of my car, pushing it against the brick wall in front of the store. My car got pressed together and at one point I had the choice of throwing myself out of the car or sit still. I chose to sit still. Suddenly everything got black. The dream stopped there and I was conscious of the body again. There was a big energetic release from the gut that lasted for several minutes.

@Shin I'm not sure if this is from a dream or not but I woke this morning with a deeper understanding of what God and death are. What we refer to as death and God is our original state of rest. It is is simply a state absence of the lust for life. When all lust for life is relinquished, all that remains is our original God state. A spark that ignites the lust for life brings us into this world than keeps us firmly connected to it as long as our life lasts. Unless you become enlightened or do 5meo for instance. So I'm seeing death in a very different way this morning. Death and God are simply a state of conscious rest that exists in the absence of the lust for life.

12 hours ago, Annetta said:

@Shin Even the thought of death, I just got a shiver down my spine.
I wish it was avoidable.

you desire for death to be avoidable, so it is avoidable. 
you are the creator of your reality. 

I think that you will find through your spiritual journey as you get to know yourself better and you get to know the real meaning of death...that the ''death'' that is in your mind right now, your current concept of death, is avoidable, because it was never real. 

If 'death' makes you feel bad then that means you have attached something of yourself to it, that you view it in a bad way. 
Trust me that if you wish to know, you will know that the real meaning of death isn't hostile to you. 
Nothing is hostile to you in this universe, as you are the universe, everything is for you in your benefit. 

Your body might die someday but you will never experience the death that you fear so much in your mind. 

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

32 minutes ago, Annetta said:

@Arkandeus Reading this at 5:55.
"Therefore, 555 is a triple number, so it's 5 triply emphasized.555 means you're going through a major life change. It can also signal that this big change is coming up ahead, so prepare for it now. 555 can also be a validation that the change you're contemplating is the best direction for you to take."

I just don't want to spend eternity in nothing but blackness.
I mean, I've experienced the "truth", but even still, like... I've experienced truth, I've tried contemplating death, I am not sure what else would cure this fear.
Come to think of it, my biggest awakening happened after I accepted it.  The lessons don't seem to stick.
I learn how to love.  Forget.
I learn how to distance myself from emotions.  Forget.
So annoying.
Thanks for the help, I'm gunna have to really delve deep into these existential fears.

I think this video at 25:00min will help you find answers about the afterlife.   
She's a spiritual channeler that communicates with higher vibrational entities.

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

15 hours ago, Shin said:

I was on my way to a meeting with friends, but I forgot about the location, so I was a bit furious about it.
I was so bothered by it that I fell off track the road (was driving), roll over several time, and finally got on track.

After like 5 seconds, I did roll over again, and finally died (or so I thought).
There was a monologue, wasn't me who was speaking, it was about how I died and it was confirming my death, 100% sure I was dead the voice said.
Then I saw a little boy (not sure, but that's the feeling), waking up in a hospital, I knew it was me, but I was seeing the scene from a third person viewpoint (the crash scene was in first person).

Usually, I can never remember my dreams, I instantly forget.
Not this time though, not so sure if it means anything.
The funny thing is that I wasn't shocked or frightened (not really) to die in the dream, and when I woke up, I wasn't shocked to not be shocked xD 

Concerning my perception of reality, the 3rd eye is still open, but I still don't see that everything is me, I feel the presence of everything, but I'm still stuck at "everything is presence, I am presence, no deep link between that". I have a subtle feeling when I look into humans/animals eyes that their are me though (but it's very subtle).

Thank you for reading, can't wait to be fully on the other side and finally meet you there with a 100% open heart,

I love you :)

Nice one!

The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had :D (like the song)

There was one night in which I dreamt... Walking to work, but suddenly I decided to go on a path towards the forest. 

This made my dream turn to a real adventure. Then at one point I was jumping bridges and fell and died.

Heard voices saying, "thats it" or something like that. It felt like they were queueing the dreams :D

The next one I jumped at three dogs to save some guy that was afraid and I died. 

Queue the next dream here xD

Love dreams, but they should also not become an obsession, which I am close to. And I always always fail to fully put into words the actual experience. Ive had such dreams I wouldn't be able to put in words, because id have to write a book that nobody will read :)

(and thats only for what is remembered)

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

55 minutes ago, Annetta said:

I just don't want to spend eternity in nothing but blackness.

@Annetta That is ego talking, the illusion of what you are. Ego is consciousness in motion contained as the experience of time and space and precludes consciousness at rest as infinite awareness that resides beyond time and space. You are bearing the weight of the illusion of a limited self and carrying it through life, And even projecting it onto death. "Nothing but blackness for eternity" = the poor little ego without it's home of time and space, things and events, this and that ect. ect. Yea, that is scary- to the ego. Take a watch, it's going to be a l-o-n-g eternity! Either that or your ego will be back for more.

You are infinite consciousness first and an ego/self second. haha it's not even second, it's an illusion that can only be sustained within the limitations of time and space because the ego itself is a limitation so it feels perfectly at home. But why not be infinite consciousness first as witnessing and appreciating the temporary experience through the physical body of all that exists? Than all this is becomes something amazing that just happens. But not happening to somebody but just happening. Your true self is the source of all of it but owns none of it.