Sandhu

How can I get out of poverty?

42 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Sandhu said:

Dear sister, they are not complaining nor I'm violating any guidelines. I'm just pushing them for further for nuances. Why you act on others behalf

Lol

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

3 hours ago, Sandhu said:

Aren't they exceptions? Not really practical to look for such jobs. 

Why would someone pay him that much If HE is easily replaceable and job not really requires much speciality. 

because merchant navy stuff is dangerous and people dont want to do these jobs , even though they pay well , because they have to live at sea for 6 months a year

4 hours ago, Sandhu said:

Why would someone pay him that much If HE is easily replaceable and job not really requires much speciality. 

Because it's a high demand job that few people wanna do because you gotta spend a lot time at sea away from friends and family.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Getting away from my dysfunctional family for a year and doing a ton of internal work on myself has certainly helped all of us. You just come back with so much more clarity and peace of mind. This wasn’t easy work by any means.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Sandhu I am 20 as well so my advice does NOT come from experience.

But, I have somewhat similar goals and already did my research.

You may be interested in some simple online businesses like dropshipping and alikes. You would need to save up money but not a ton. Then you might want to research how to run it remotely in another country (e.g. dropshipping works best in developed e-commerce markets, so it's harder in poor countries). Of course it requires learning, and trial and error but it seems relatively attainable.

I plan to do it myself, can report back in a few months. I saved up some money from a part-time job and paid clinical trials. I live in Poland and already started a company in the US and paid roughly $350 for third-party help.

If you follow that path, be careful. Internet is full of hypetrains and overpriced courses sold by overconfident gurus. Don't fall trap to them. Good information is out there to be found, often for free.

Look for on-terrain jobs, you'll never be home. But you'll make a lot of money; they are usually pretty wanted. As I said, working on powerlines is one of those, easily 6 maybe 10k a month but you'll probably be working worldwide, in Brazil, Europe, America, everywhere.

I'm getting one of those jobs soon, like an indoor electrician type thing, It's not too difficult, I'm going to save up 20k and sign up with an EB-3 Visa agency and move to the United States.

What's important is networking and persistence, If I were desperate for a job I'd literally go to every local business and ask them if they need work, I'd ask the same business 10 times until they fold. If that doesn't work out go to people high up in government businesses and ask them 10 times because those people are usually the lazy type since they know they'll have a safe salary and retirement for life. If that doesn't work knock on every door in your city/village asking for a job.

Steve Jobs got his job (no pun intended) at a game studio Atari knowing almost nothing about video games and smelling like shit, he went to their HQ, he just stood there and told them "I'm not leaving until you give me a job"

"There is a famous story about Steve Jobs' determination to land a job at Atari. The story goes that when Jobs was a teenager, he was interested in working at Atari, a pioneering video game company. He went to Atari's office and told the personnel manager, Al Alcorn, that he wouldn't leave until he got a job. Jobs was persistent and enthusiastic, and Alcorn eventually offered him a job testing and debugging games. This determination and bold approach are often cited as early examples of Jobs' passion and relentless pursuit of his goals."

There's no such thing as shyness in business and survival, Scared Money don't make no Money 

Am I like shadowbanned or something I'm literally giving the best advice :D

Edited by MarkKol

@MarkKol thanks man, It's a very powerful and helpeful message for me.

@Ropuch7 Thanks brother! There are of course thousands things to do. 

what's killing me is this very very desperate time, I need to act quickly to really provide food for my family. I feel such a loser to have wasted my time already. 

@Sandhu It's true that my advice is next-step from your situation.

For now you do need to focus on finding a job.

Freelancing on Upwork / Fiverr 

I know lots of people who leveraged a skill to earn a salary that is very high relatively to their country, as you can sell to US / Western buyers who are prepared to pay a lot more for quality work

Graphic design, copywriting, admin tasks etc

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Good news for me : A friend of mine told me that he know someone who has a decent job for me. I'll  join in a week. Thanks for all the support and advice. I'll be working this manual work job in a factory and along with it will be learning some specialized skill so I could work freelance part-time. I never ever shared my internal state of affairs with anyone as I have this internalized toxic shame ( concept from no more mr.nice guy book). This community is a safe place to seek help. I encourage you to share your problems here. 

No one will judge you weak and pathetic and Leo will not ban you (if you have that fear like me)

@Sandhu  

Sometimes we say: "I'll be able to serve people much better when the money comes."

But what if the money only truly comes, after making the clear decision to serve more fully.

On 2/5/2024 at 3:18 AM, Leo Gura said:

There are some jobs that pay a lot and require zero education or skill.

Or you can create something brilliant that is outside of your field of work!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

6 hours ago, Sandhu said:

Good news for me : A friend of mine told me that he know someone who has a decent job for me. I'll  join in a week. Thanks for all the support and advice. I'll be working this manual work job in a factory and along with it will be learning some specialized skill so I could work freelance part-time. I never ever shared my internal state of affairs with anyone as I have this internalized toxic shame ( concept from no more mr.nice guy book). This community is a safe place to seek help. I encourage you to share your problems here. 

No one will judge you weak and pathetic and Leo will not ban you (if you have that fear like me)

Good for you. Happy to hear. Now go kick some ass.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Financial freedom takes deep psychological work. 

5 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Financial freedom takes deep psychological work. 

Not really. It takes good business.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Then, and in combination with good money management. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Be a supply to a demand. It could be a good or service. You have to find out where the big money streams are a just tap in. That is how I grew my business.

People who say you have to work your ass off for a good money stream are stupid. Within couple of months I develop a good stream of money. And now that I got the hang of it, money just accumulates faster.

Key is to take small risk and build upon your success and learn from your mistakes. Most important thing in business is not gaining money, but insight.

Edited by StarStruck

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Not really. It takes good business.

I personally want to develop both.

You want to earn the big cash, the pot of gold. Don't focus on the small stuff like saving a few cents on food. Earn the big cash and then you can retire early.