StarStruck

How can fix my money psychology?

21 posts in this topic

In the beginning of my entrepreneurship I would be on cloud 9 if I earned 100 bucks. Now there are days that I'm easily earning 400-600 bucks per day on some days and I noticed that I'm very unthankful. Perhaps also resentful because I lost some money in crypto. I just want to earn all the money back that I lost. It has become an obsession. I'm not enjoying entrepreneurship any more. It is scary how quickly that I have changed. I just want to go back to the good old days that I appreciated money lol.

Edited by StarStruck

First of all, good job making it! 400-600 bucks a day is pretty decent money. 

Are your bills getting paid? I'm assuming they are, you're not falling short of money. (Especially if your perceived issue is that you're unthankful and that you're obsessed with making back lost money, just because you have an ego.) 

Now, what's happened with you is that you lost some money and your ego got hurt as a result of it. You thought you were right, when you were wrong. Nothing wrong with having this ego, it's natural and normal. 

My first question to you is - did you learn from your mistake? Or will you repeat the mistake? If you haven't learned from your mistake, it's important that you learn from it. Or else you will repeat it and lose more money this time. 

It's normal to have negative feelings towards a game you lost. Business and investing are no different. If you lose money, you will feel bad about it. It sucks. Just learn from your mistake and move on. 

And, 400-600 bucks a day is decent money. But, if you're resentful about losing money and you want to make it back, this tells me that you want more. So, learn from your mistake and get over this hump. 

Your ego clearly is a b*tch. You making 400-600 a day and not happy with it? Give us a break xD

1 hour ago, FourCrossedWands said:

Your ego clearly is a b*tch. You making 400-600 a day and not happy with it? Give us a break xD

That’s an Apple Watch a day 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

That’s an Apple Watch a day 

Or a whole African village salary.

You should be really careful, because one day, you can literally be making $100 again. Nothing is guaranteed.

1 hour ago, FourCrossedWands said:

You should be really careful, because one day, you can literally be making $100 again. Nothing is guaranteed.

I am committed to investing all on myself for the next 5-10 years. I am taking the opposite approach that my mom did. She was focused on providing for her family, so all of her time and money went primarily to other people and not to herself. She is finally wising up and working on herself now,  in her 60s.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I don't say that I earn that everyday. I meant there are days I earn that amount and I'm not happy. With entrepreneurship the amount you earn per day can vary a lot. Sometimes I earn nothing on a day.

12 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

First of all, good job making it! 400-600 bucks a day is pretty decent money. 

Are your bills getting paid? I'm assuming they are, you're not falling short of money. (Especially if your perceived issue is that you're unthankful and that you're obsessed with making back lost money, just because you have an ego.) 

Now, what's happened with you is that you lost some money and your ego got hurt as a result of it. You thought you were right, when you were wrong. Nothing wrong with having this ego, it's natural and normal. 

My first question to you is - did you learn from your mistake? Or will you repeat the mistake? If you haven't learned from your mistake, it's important that you learn from it. Or else you will repeat it and lose more money this time. 

It's normal to have negative feelings towards a game you lost. Business and investing are no different. If you lose money, you will feel bad about it. It sucks. Just learn from your mistake and move on. 

And, 400-600 bucks a day is decent money. But, if you're resentful about losing money and you want to make it back, this tells me that you want more. So, learn from your mistake and get over this hump. 

I'm afraid I haven't learned it. I know what you told me. Leo told me the same thing but I still have that ego that wants to get back. It is difficult.

Yeah, you are idolizing a guy who is bragging about his $500 cigars. I am afraid you cannot be helped.

13 hours ago, StarStruck said:

It is difficult

Saying that will make it so. Please watch your words; they have power. Not because of the words themselves but for how they make you feel while saying them and I'm sure you're aware what role feelings play in this Universe.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

He can literally just go to a psychologist and realize that his main problem is lack of self love. He thinks that making a ton of money can somehow fix this problem, which of course is absurd.

People hate having problems that cannot be solved so they delude themself and start solving different problems that they can actually solve.

Lack of self love = very hard problem to solve

Lack of money = easy problem to solve

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

I'm sure you're aware what role feelings play in this Universe.

Still in the early stages of exploring that!

4 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Saying that will make it so. Please watch your words; they have power. Not because of the words themselves but for how they make you feel while saying them and I'm sure you're aware what role feelings play in this Universe.

Trying to be more mindful of that.

3 hours ago, FourCrossedWands said:

He can literally just go to a psychologist and realize that his main problem is lack of self love. He thinks that making a ton of money can somehow fix this problem, which of course is absurd.

People hate having problems that cannot be solved so they delude themself and start solving different problems that they can actually solve.

Lack of self love = very hard problem to solve

Lack of money = easy problem to solve

Good point about self love. Thanks.

What field do you work in?

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

You can't be in it for the money only. Make sure that your business is also aligned with your life purpose and your heart. 

18 hours ago, Spiritual Warrior said:

Read It's Not About the Money by Brent Kessel

I will. Thanks. 

17 hours ago, universe said:

You can't be in it for the money only. Make sure that your business is also aligned with your life purpose and your heart. 

For the glory of god 

On 25-1-2024 at 9:41 AM, FourCrossedWands said:

Yeah, you are idolizing a guy who is bragging about his $500 cigars. I am afraid you cannot be helped.

I made 500 bucks today but I didn’t spend it on cigars. Keep complaining and you will remain in the gutter. 

I’m starting a twice a week class on financial literacy education. It’ll last two months. A description of the class:

Participants learn all the essentials to successfully manage their money and financial future.  Topics include banking, income, expenses, saving, credit, borrowing money, debt, renting apartments, owning assets, and more.

I am so excited about this question. I would love to offer a more 'feminine' approach that might serve you. It is the new rising movement of energetics tied up to your financial success.

This is not a manifesting money without doing anything. Its about doing the everyday actions I bet you do to be financial successful as well as doing the energetical, somatic work that will allow you to get precisely what you are looking for. Feel good within your relationship to money.  A lot of people chase money in a subconscious attempt to find and create safety without actually creating safety within. That is why no matter the amount of money you will get you will always feel lack because you are tying that safety to something external. 

These concepts have been very beneficial for me and I have now incorporated in my practice the capacity to feel safety within my body, specially in my belly, to feel safe with money. To feel safe without money and with money and now increasing my capacity to receive money. Again, by no means this replaces the taking action towards your financial goals, being organized, outreach, strategy within your industry etc. etc. but it is a good complementary skill to have. Plus, it is to me, the new way of consciously creating where its physical strategy within the human world + energetics being more than our bodies, and have capacity to create within our energetical bodies as well.

It is all about breathing techniques and within your energy body and light body. Hope this has helped expand your perspective!