Shodburrito

Sweden destroyed by immigration crisis

19 posts in this topic

This is what happens when you try to integrate stage purple/red people into an orange/green society. It just doesn't work. Imagine trying to take a stage orange/green person and trying to integrate them into a yellow/turquoise society LOL

Edited by Shodburrito

yes the gap is too big, they will live separately. 

Pretty sad  but a good lesson for the world to see. Being nice dosent always work when dealing with savages.

Edited by Hojo

17 hours ago, Hojo said:

Pretty sad  but a good lesson for the world to see. Being nice dosent always work when dealing with savages.

No ideology is good, even the ideology of "empaty towards all" which sounds so honorable, will not work. I see idological people like ice in the lake, they are so rigid and closed minded. Altough the situation is Sweden is not as bad as people from outside see it, so careful with the image media gives to you, come here and see it yourself. Before moving here I also had preconceptions that they brainwahes children with gender blindess, but I see no problem like that until now. You get the image of Sweden being communist and you cannot shine as an individual, lol. Dude, I never saw so many entrepreneurs around, they run supercool businesses with over 600.000 millionaires

Edited by Alexop

Sweden is the fourth happiest country in the world according to UN's happiness index of 2024. Norway is in seventh place, so Sweden isn't even the unhappiest country of Scandinavia. Is it really fair to call Sweden "destroyed"?

@Shodburrito

On 2024-01-22 at 5:46 PM, Shodburrito said:

This is what happens when you try to integrate stage purple/red people into an orange/green society. It just doesn't work. Imagine trying to take a stage orange/green person and trying to integrate them into a yellow/turquoise society LOL

More technically speaking, this is what happens when there's too much democracy, liberalism, individualism, egalitarian values, and multiculturalism without some enforcement arms and enforcement mechanisms to check those systems and ideologies in check if and when they hit a ceiling limit, not to mention the decline in birthrates within those westernized secular countries. However you're appealing to Spiral Dynamics modal and ad hominem, and generalization in your argument here by sneaking in your islamophobia of those 'stage purple/red people' you yet defined, into a 'stage orange/green society' you yet defined. Furthermore making a nonsensical hypothetical of taking a 'stage orange/green person' you yet defined, and trying to integrate them into a 'stage yellow/turquoise society' you yet defined, making appeals to false dilemmas that you have yet to show evidence for.

So how do you square your fallacies and appeals here in your argumentation?  

On 3/20/2024 at 8:30 PM, Kid A said:

Sweden is the fourth happiest country in the world according to UN's happiness index of 2024. Norway is in seventh place, so Sweden isn't even the unhappiest country of Scandinavia. Is it really fair to call Sweden "destroyed"?

I live here since 2 years, nice country, the gettos are a parallel society which swedes are seeing on TV. They had a naive prime-minister in 2015 who pushed his agenda of taking as many refugees as possible. They learned their lesson, now they are much more careful and reserved with immigration.

9 hours ago, Alexop said:

I live here since 2 years, nice country, the gettos are a parallel society which swedes are seeing on TV. They had a naive prime-minister in 2015 who pushed his agenda of taking as many refugees as possible. They learned their lesson, now they are much more careful and reserved with immigration.

Glad they learned the lesson. 

I make up that I'm seeing the US slipping straight into the same trap, while keeping repeating the same ignorant things as we had in Sweden when the migration exploded. 

E.g. the bussing of immigrants to places like New York and more or less ignoring the negative effects meanwhile the phenomena grows towards unmanageable proportions. 

Only when it's grown unmanegable it will be recognized, and at that point it is not reversable, having set an ever lasting imprint of society and shifted the future projection in a vastly different direction than it would have been otherwise. 

Immigration and also homelessnes. 

Not sure if that's a misperception based on an external view but I do see similarites with Sweden, all the while Democrats keep talking about the ones highlighting the issues and the problem as being "a threat to democracy" and the emerging state generates new support to the Democratic party. 

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

Stage green tends to sometimes to get co-opted by stage red, exploiting their compassion. Painful lessons like this show that compassion alone is insufficient in tackling the world's problems.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Basman said:

Stage green tends to sometimes to get co-opted by stage red, exploiting their compassion. Painful lessons like this show that compassion alone is insufficient in tackling the world's problems.

Indeed... you have to deal with each stage at their own level, something greens don't understand.  If they are not careful, they are going to cause the decay of the west. Overprinting of money by central banks (quantitative easing, a term you should become familiar with as it's the new norm) combined with limitless forced immigration into virtually every developed nation.  Voting for either of these parties is no longer an option for me to be honest, as a citizen of the US. They are both terribly off base with their policy. 

Danioover9000 has a point... there's such thing as "too much freedom" given our genetic makeup. We need checks and balances, more of them, for all "sides" because any monolithic entity that becomes large enough then becomes a threat to the system, whether it's a religion, political party, cultural movement, nation, corporation, government, person with high net worth who then buys influence, or whatever. My big fear is the democrats think that if they just have unlimited power, everything will be better in the US. That is dangerous thinking, and no it won't!  Some of their policies are truly inept.

Edited by sholomar

Posted (edited)

Sweden is still much more ethnically preserved than France, Paris and the cities of the South in particular.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

Sweden is still much more ethnically preserved than France, Paris and the cities of the South in particular.

South-Europe is geographically closer and more accessible to immigrants and travel, so that makes sense. You have to travel through the southerner countries in most cases because Scandinavia is so far up north.

Immigration is required, due to labour shortages. The EU recognises this. Though it has priorities for high-skilled labour.

But then the issue also is a lack of integration. Due to the PC/woke agenda, there is an emphasis of people who are culturally distinct and with no real effort to enforce the dominant culture. The EU should make it a ruling amongst all member states that migrants learn the native languages of member states. 

6 hours ago, Basman said:

South-Europe is geographically closer and more accessible to immigrants and travel, so that makes sense. You have to travel through the southerner countries in most cases because Scandinavia is so far up north.

They always find a way to get in, you will find snow blacks even in the depths of Scandinavia or Canada.

Proximity doesn't explain why Paris is now a non-white city and why I feel like I'm taking a trip to the Maghreb when I do a Perpignant - Nico safari lol.

Anyone who sees me as a “bad racist” when reading this either doesn’t know, or has paint in their eyes and ears.

The biggest problem on the west is White genocide.

I guess lack of engagement = engagement of lackluster users.

The issue is hyper-liberal multiculturalism. 

It should be that people are entitled to have their own religions and culture in private, but there should be an overarching language/culture that most adhere to. If people don't meet it or aren't willing to abide by it, nobody is forcing them to stay in the country. 

Immigration crises really means assimilation crises. If theres no wider vision or values that allows different cultures or peoples to transcend their differences for the common good theres bound to be issues. 

Often marginalisation leads to radicalisation. Immigration isn't bad but excessive unchecked immigration which can't integrate with the host country in a timely manner is - especially if the host countries natives are being sidelined in favour of the migrants and the migrants are viewed as competition for the states resources.