Davino

This Is What Happens When You Combine Salvia, 5-MeO-DMT, MDMA, Nitrous Oxide & Weed

16 posts in this topic

I have huge respect for psychonauts going this far.

What is your opinion about having this one in a life time experiences?  There is certainly a lot to consider in both negative and positive sides.

I personnally don't think it's great to mix that much substance, you miss what they have to offer individually and end up just being high af.
This behavior comes from the culture of doing more for the sake of doing more (often seen in the rave party community),
If what you're looking for is showing your Ego as being the one that can take that many drugs to brag about it afterward then sure go for it,
you can even add some meth in top of it because why not, you can handle that, uh?
But if you are a person doing spiritual work for the sake of exploring consciousness with due respect to your body and mind, you don't need to take all of that, it's just not necessary.
If you want to take 5meoDMT, sure go ahead, you can take a lot if you want but please take only that,
Next time if you want to try salvia, sure go ahead, go to the deep end of it even and explore this portion of your consciousness but no need to mix it with anything else or else you'll end up having mixed signals, just more confusion added to the experience imo.

There's nuance to what I just said, mixing 2 different substances can be beneficial if you know what you are doing, but each substance you add is another layer of complexity added to your experience and potentially more confusion so you gotta weight the pros and cons and listen to your intuition.

Mixed signals?

That's like you would say don't eat pizza with pommes. Eat only pommes because otherwise it leads to mixed signals and confusion.

Mixing psychedelics can be a great experience if you know how to consume it right, like cooking right. There are some ingredients you should not mix together.

Well, I'll try to explain my perspective a bit more,
I've been in touch with someone who liked to mix everything together, he would start with a little bit of mdma, then pop 1 tab of acid later, drink some alcohol, light up a joint, then later on a little bump of K etc.. you get the idea..
This doesn't lead to an awakening of some sort, trust me. 
If you approach psychedelic this way, you're just doing drugs.
Doing drugs and having fun is cool sometimes, I get it but this is different than doing a proper spiritual work and get something usefull out of these experiences.
2 different Intent here..
But yeah, if you want to try mixing up stuff you sure can, what's valid for me might not be the same for you,
just try and see for yourself, I just expose my experience here, I tried mixing up stuff and didn't get much out of it except a good headeache the next day,
what works for me though is taking one psych at a time and letting some time in between session to let the experience mature,
to get the message as they say. 

Combining that much stuff seems like a recipe for disaster.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Hardly the worst outcome one could expect from combining all these substances. Random combos can be great so long as you don't mix stuff that's physically dangerous together. I recently discovered a nice new 'cocktail', 2C-B followed by a mix of 5 dissos a couple hours in, the total effect is much more impressive than the sum of its parts.

I wonder what happens when  5-MeO-DMT + Ketamine

Mixing substances can be very interesting and produce special experiences. But every substance added heightens the risk of just ending up in a state of confusion, effects clashing with each other, or the effects unexpectedly amplifying each other way too much. In the worst case it could even lead to serious mental or physical harm.

A good rule of thumb would be: Never mix substances that you're not experienced with solo – that includes mixes (so: if you wanted to mix, say, Ketamine, MDMA and Psilocybin, you first would have to know the effects of all of them taken on their own, as well as the combined effects of Ketamine+MDMA, MDMA+Psilocybin and Psilocybin+Ketamine). And generally take less when combining stuff.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

5 hours ago, GLORY said:

I can tell you that Malt+Ketamine is a great combo

7 hours ago, GLORY said:

Some people do it and love it.No fear.

But I have no personal experience 

So you are that guy who are reading all the horror stories of psychedelics? 

On 1/27/2024 at 4:37 PM, Cubbage said:

@GLORY You may enjoy this video I made covering that combination:

https://youtu.be/i5tVy4zfD6g

On 23/1/2024 at 8:58 AM, Leo Gura said:

Combining that much stuff seems like a recipe for disaster.

A recipe for vibes u mean 🤙