MellowEd

Is there such a thing as spirits in your opinion?

30 posts in this topic

If so, what is the holy spirit God talks about in His word?

Deny anything, and you've only denied yourself!

Learn to swim 

What does denying a rock got to do with me? Have you made as much as a speck of dust? I claim that im not God and have a soul. I am. 

I went swiming today at the theraphy bath. 

1 hour ago, MellowEd said:

Many Yogis have studied Jesus and Christianity, from what I gather the holy spirit is Kundalini, Life Force that all of Us have but is not being utilized very much in our everyday lives, its "coiled" like a spring waiting to open up in the area of our perineum (Muladhara Chakra). If Food and Sleep are the base quality of Your life then that is where the Kundalini is, as You experience more intensity in Life the Kundaline rises to the other chakras, until is reaches the top of the head Sahasrara or Crown Chakra, now You have full Realization/Enlightenment, One with Everything in Your Experience...

I've never experienced Spirits/Ghost per say, but as with everything there are levels to Reality and Existence, from Gross to Subtle, so the inbetween part is where Ghosts/Spirits reside, after physical death something remains they say...

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

15 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Many Yogis have studied Jesus and Christianity, from what I gather the holy spirit is Kundalini, Life Force that all of Us have but is not being utilized very much in our everyday lives, its "coiled" like a spring waiting to open up in the area of our perineum (Muladhara Chakra). If Food and Sleep are the base quality of Your life then that is where the Kundalini is, as You experience more intensity in Life the Kundaline rises to the other chakras, until is reaches the top of the head Sahasrara or Crown Chakra, now You have full Realization/Enlightenment, One with Everything in Your Experience...

I've never experienced Spirits/Ghost per say, but as with everything there are levels to Reality and Existence, from Gross to Subtle, so the inbetween part is where Ghosts/Spirits reside, after physical death something remains they say...

I have encountered demonic possesed people. Its not something to take lightly. 

What is the correlation between levitation during an excorsism and levitating Yogis?

It's not nothing after death. I took a knife to the heart, Jesus came and healed it smoothly. Since then i stay close to Him through the Holy spirit He sent me. If you could see all the demonic beings surrounding you in this evil world you would cry out to God in an instant. 

Voices in Virtue Lectures: Fr. Chad Ripperger — Demonology Function & Psychology

Watch it on YT if you want to understand more about evil. 

I think holy spirit is reality. You are the son God is the father. God is a void so its behind you you are the son the soul in the middle and maya is the spirit the illusion. Everything you see except the void behind you is illusion so it has a spirit quality. EVerything in reality is like a ghost it appears and then its gone with no trace it was ever there.

Edited by Hojo

@MellowEd

On 20/01/2024 at 10:43 PM, MellowEd said:

Yes, in so far as my experiences go, spirits and psychic phenomena existz which means some of the supernatural and paranormal experiences do exist.

On 1/23/2024 at 3:37 AM, Danioover9000 said:

@MellowEd

Yes, in so far as my experiences go, spirits and psychic phenomena existz which means some of the supernatural and paranormal experiences do exist.

Are theese experiences Holy or sinister? 

Nope

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Yes.

Not much from direct experience, but from readings.

I hold in high regard the opinions of high level IFS therapy level practioners, and they report that, alongside the mind being made up of parts, there are also entities. These entities being either spiritual guides or unattached burdens. The former I would class as spirits. The latter I guess similar but more demonic in nature, in that these serve no purpose other than to cause suffering to the host (person) - they have no hidden positive intention.

I've had some experiences of meeting what I believe to be spiritual guides but i'm not certain.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

I have not experienced anything that makes me think spirits are real. I am not sure much about what the bible says about the holy spirit but I don't think it is using the word in the same way we talk about spirits.

The holy spirit is simply that which mediates communication between higher order reality (God) to lower order reality until you become one with it. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@Ishanga And I have returned :D. But most people cannot recognize me.

I have no beard, one of the main "disqualifications".

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

They can absolutely exist in your imagination. You can create an entire world of spirits. Let’s raise a glass to that!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Shoutout to @Ajay0 mentioning xenoglossy:

Xenoglossy is actually mentioned in the New Testament:

9aWNur1.png

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

Xenoglossy is actually mentioned in the New Testament:

9aWNur1.png

I've heard someone speak in tounges and understoed what were being said. 

8 hours ago, Ulax said:

Yes.

Not much from direct experience, but from readings.

I hold in high regard the opinions of high level IFS therapy level practioners, and they report that, alongside the mind being made up of parts, there are also entities. These entities being either spiritual guides or unattached burdens. The former I would class as spirits. The latter I guess similar but more demonic in nature, in that these serve no purpose other than to cause suffering to the host (person) - they have no hidden positive 

I have had direct experience with the diablolic, they are so sinister and cunning. I used to believe they were "spirit guides", they want us to burn in hell forever. 

6 hours ago, puporing said:

The holy spirit is simply that which mediates communication between higher order reality (God) to lower order reality until you become one with it. 

How does darknes become one with pure light? What does evil got to do with good? If I put one drop of sewage in your cup of water it is no longer clean. 

On 1/21/2024 at 1:43 AM, MellowEd said:

It is a bs. Because there is no us therefore god in first place. God is nothing. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

3 hours ago, MellowEd said:

I've heard someone speak in tounges and understoed what were being said. 

I would’ve called bs on that if I simply heard about it in private school or in church. However, I’ve had direct experience of speaking in tongues consciously and my life was never quite the same again.

7 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I would’ve called bs on that if I simply heard about it in private school or in church. However, I’ve had direct experience of speaking in tongues consciously and my life was never quite the same again.

Illusion within illusion.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."