StarStruck

NATO general: prepare for war with Russia

23 posts in this topic

Is this guy taking coke or something? Look at his eyes. Also his body language and vibe is concerning: 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeMPQ1rS/

Personally I think Russia is slowly disintegrating. We might see a similar collapse to Soviet collapse. 

Stratfor predicted this years ago and I think we will see it happen in the next years. It will be a free for all and a huge power vacuum. 

Personally I think Europe made a huge mistake in choosing US side in Ukrainian war. It will bare most of the cost and its own hinterland will be in chaos while US will benefit the most from all of the chaos. 

Are you on coke or something?

That general comes off perfectly sensible.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Russia could barely fight Ukraine army with old US weapons that were about to be disposed. 

Do you think he will hesitate to jse Nukes? I don't see any other way Russia would have any advantage. 

It is the job of a general to be prepared for all possible attacks.

Just don’t be over prepared.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

The longer this goes on the more perplexed I am about Putin's long game, how can any nation develop within isolation from the west? Putin is destroying Russia.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I had a micro dose of LSD this morning 

@StarStruck Don't post when you're high.

Obviously not clicking on a tiktok link because tor has been permanently disabled on my computer spontaneously after I tried to use it in combination with a VPN. And without tor I just am not going on tiktok, the US government sees the mobile app as spyware.

Either way the second most effective propaganda machine on the planet has been relentlessly trying to demoralize russian troops and brainwash you into thinking russia is either losing or underperforming. But maybe the effect has been too large on the russian population, or Ukraine and NATO troops are running out of steam and don't want to play the long game against Putin who would be controlling 33%+ of the world's wheat. Either way WW3 is a possibility.

@numbersinarow You don't need to install a TikTok app. You can just view the link in browser.

38 minutes ago, numbersinarow said:

Obviously not clicking on a tiktok link because tor has been permanently disabled on my computer spontaneously after I tried to use it in combination with a VPN. And without tor I just am not going on tiktok, the US government sees the mobile app as spyware.

Either way the second most effective propaganda machine on the planet has been relentlessly trying to demoralize russian troops and brainwash you into thinking russia is either losing or underperforming. But maybe the effect has been too large on the russian population, or Ukraine and NATO troops are running out of steam and don't want to play the long game against Putin who would be controlling 33%+ of the world's wheat. Either way WW3 is a possibility.

It's banned in India. So can't even watch it in a browser. 

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

I had a micro dose of LSD this morning 

hahaha that explains it, was wondering how you could be perceiving that, guy looks totally normal:D

On 1/20/2024 at 9:21 PM, StarStruck said:

Personally I think Europe made a huge mistake in choosing US side in Ukrainian war. It will bare most of the cost and its own hinterland will be in chaos while US will benefit the most from all of the chaos. 

Both the US and Europe are also exposing themselves to the threat of nuclear annihilation. 

Europe had seen a stream of endless wars, especially the two world wars which originated in Europe in the last century, and it appears that sheer momentum of the past is forcing it to more bloodshed and deaths compulsively. 

The US as a nation is just two centuries old, but is already on the verge of annihilation due to their dysfunctional leadership.

It is sad that the Russians found a hawkish, immature leader in Putin, instead of progressive statesmen leaders like Peter the Great or Gorbachev. Russian culture and civilization is among the best in Europe, and has a lot to offer the world. 

Hopefully, sanity and wisdom will prevail and peace is restored through diplomacy and constructive dialogue .

Self-awareness is yoga. - Nisargadatta

Awareness is the great non-conceptual perfection. - Dzogchen

Evil is an extreme manifestation of human unconsciousness. - Eckhart Tole

Ridicioulous fear mongering, nothing more.

To me they just say this shit to get the public to support funding Ukraine since people are getting tired of that war and do not want to support it anymore.

Russia CANNOT take on NATO. 

It is taking them 2 years and they do not even control 25% of Ukraine yet, how the hell are they supposed to take on half of Europe?

Also NATO in Ukraine is not 100% full power, they often delayed stuff and they gave Ukraine limited quantities.

Even with this, Ukraine is still holding 2 years.

Against a fully powered NATO, Russia will not be able to win.

Especially considering it is much harder to invade than to defend usually.

However, they might invade Moldova since they are not a member of NATO and quite small. To that, I am open on.

The Defense Post

https://www.thedefensepost.com › u...

Ukrainian Drones Strike Russian Air Defense Production Plant

8 hours ago — Ukrainian drones targeted a Russian arms factory Sunday night that produces the Pantsir-S air defense system

This might get interesting when Ukraine gets the coming f16s

Edited by Devin

@StarStruck

On 20/01/2024 at 3:51 PM, StarStruck said:

Is this guy taking coke or something? Look at his eyes. Also his body language and vibe is concerning: 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeMPQ1rS/

Personally I think Russia is slowly disintegrating. We might see a similar collapse to Soviet collapse. 

Stratfor predicted this years ago and I think we will see it happen in the next years. It will be a free for all and a huge power vacuum. 

Seems fine to me, has his biases but he's realistic.

Also I take offence to your issue with coke. Nothing wrong witb drinking the original Coke Cola in a glass bottle...😏

Reuters

https://www.reuters.com › europe

Ukrainian drones hit Rosneft refinery in Russia - source

8 hours ago — Ukrainian drones attacked a Rosneft-owned oil refinery in southern Russia in the latest such strike on Russian energy infrastructure, 

What's the next step in the war? Ukraine is getting a batch of F16s soon.

Is Russia too weak now to use tactical nukes in fear of NATO intervention? I Imagine Putin dramatically ratcheting up his tact, I see no other option besides retreat which seems unlikely for Putin, I do still think he could be removed from office anytime, I have no good explanation why other than a hunch though.

This is insane, they are provoking Russia into starting world war 3. All we had to do was let Ukraine remain neutral.

2 minutes ago, Raze said:

This is insane, they are provoking Russia into starting world war 3. All we had to do was let Ukraine remain neutral.

Did you see they took out Russia's huge spy plane and another warship recently?