Chosen144

I don’t want to feel misogynistic but I can’t help if sometimes…

33 posts in this topic

Really related to this post I found. Exposed my raw feeling about women. How do I heal this feeling of misogyny? Not saying I want become a serial rapist lmao, but I’m saying that the whole rape fantasy thing kind of bothers me. What are your thoughts on this post? 

IMG_5669.jpeg

14 minutes ago, Chosen144 said:

Really related to this post I found. Exposed my raw feeling about women. How do I heal this feeling of misogyny? Not saying I want become a serial rapist lmao, but I’m saying that the whole rape fantasy thing kind of bothers me. What are your thoughts on this post? 

IMG_5669.jpeg

Well, this person uses a lot of Incel vocabulary. Probably his worldview towards women is very skewed from adopting the blackpill frame for so long. That is a breeding pool for misogyny. 

The first step to getting away from misogyny is to see how much unresolved trauma you are carrying around. Many misogynists are neurodivergent people who have difficulty socializing or have trouble in the family. Without a healthy psyche, you are prone to these echo chambers and cult-like positions. 

Secondly, I'd propose to expose yourself to different perspectives on male issues. Vaush has some very nice videos talking about the blackpill, incels, and male issues, with a different perspective than you're probably costumed to.  

One weird thing I noticed is that feminism and black/redpill are essentially dealing with the same problems. They are analyzing gender dynamics while ascribing different causes to problems in society. One example is Judith Butler, who proposes that gender is a performance, that is, gender is not something you are, but a collection of signifiers and behaviors that demonstrate to society your gender. Similarly, the redpillers will tell you that you're not a "real man" unless you are fit and have money, or blackpillers will defend that "only genetically superior men are seen as real men", that is, there are some characteristics or behaviors that are "masculine" and not having these characteristics or the inability of performing them properly makes you sub-human.

Both feminists and blackpillers agree that these expectations are unnecessarily burdensome and lead to social inequality and overall alienation of people. The divergence is that blackpillers will blame jews and women, while feminists blame the social structure (the patriarchy).

I'd advise you to expose yourself to high-quality gender theory with an open mind and see a different perspective on these issues too, although if you're too heavily influenced by blackpill content, the best thing would be to decontaminate yourself from it. Stop consuming these hoe-math channels, stop going to incel forums, and avoid contact with other misogynists.

Lastly, the more I interact with people offline, the more I like them. I cannot understate the importance of regular contact with friends, family, and communities in general. Being in touch with women's suffering will also make you sympathize with them more easily. 

Do not let lower feelings bloom inside you.  

get ifs therapy or psychoanalysis. You need to understand the psychological dynamics that are filtering your perspective. 

Also do NOT watch Vaush he himself is a massive misogynist and in addition to being a unethical sophist and moron.

Edited by Raze

"throw the whole paradigm away". Idk bro, sounds like you got lost in some rabbit hole or something. Get in touch with reality/actuality. Go game some women. Have (entertain/lead/care for/chat up/socialize/etc.) a group of women and see how you do; or if not a group, then at least ONE. 

And if you can't even do THAT...well then you CLEARLY have a sh*t ton of personal work to do.

Actuality (Truth) dissipates bullshit fantasies/theories you may have.

That is just a misunderstanding of the feminine. The feminine desires to surrender to the masculine. That does not mean women wanna be raped by some creep in a dark alley. They wanna be possessed by a high value man of her choosing.

It's not dark triad men that turn her on. It's high value, masculine, strong men who turn her on. A psychopath is not by itself inherently attractive. In fact it will lead to much regret.

You can certainly admire a woman's physical appearance. Just don't reduce her to only that. Women love to be admired for their beauty but not reduced to it -- like all you want is sex and can't treat her as a conscious being. That's psychopathic behavior.

The mistake noobs makes is complimenting hot women on their looks. This is just too obvious and desperate. But it doesn't mean you ignore physical appearance. You just don't lead your pickup with it.

It's called game for good reason. Because you gotta play a bit of games to get laid. Don't be so lame and desperate that you stare at her ass and tits like a mouth-breathing ape. Have some class and charm. Getting girls requires some reverse psychology.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The sub willingly gives control to a trusted dom. The dom respects the sub’s consent or non-consent, aka boundaries.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

it's an unbearable burden being female having to be evaluated day in day out

thus i long since checked out of checking her out, i freed every one of them and freed myself in the process

perfectly happy as me to die on this hill, plenty blissfully occupying me until death does its part

games are done

Can someone show me any evidence of most women wanting to be raped? 

I know rape fantasies exist but I don't see any evidence of most women secretly wanting to be raped by men.

2 minutes ago, ZenAlex said:

I know rape fantasies exist but I don't see any evidence of most women secretly wanting to be raped by men.

consensual rape is an oxymoron

girls just wanna have fun and women just want to play

big difference

3 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

consensual rape is an oxymoron

That may be the case, but the reality is that not everyone understands what rape is until it’s too late, regardless of gender.

Any person who rapes someone and understands what they’re doing is a plague to society.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Just now, Yimpa said:

That may be the case, but the reality is that not everyone understands what rape is until it’s too late, regardless of gender.

Any person who rapes someone and understands what they’re doing is a plague to society.

if you're asking for it

that's not called rape

By "rape" what's meant is dominated in bed.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 11.1.2024 at 8:03 AM, Leo Gura said:

Don't be so lame and desperate that you stare at her ass and tits like a mouth-breathing ape.

Haha it's funny to observe people in public and notice how they secretly try to get a peek of an ass, especially when when they try to keep their gaze as long as possible. And the improvising they do after that to demonstrate that they were not watching the ass.

On 2024-01-11 at 0:53 PM, ZenAlex said:

Most don’t. 99.9% don’t I think. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

10 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

It's just such a shame to let a good ass go unwatched ^_^

8 hours ago, Squeekytoy said:

It's just such a shame to let a good ass go unwatched ^_^

It could be. Maybe I was just projecting my own behavior O.o

7 hours ago, Yimpa said:

That's what happens when you let your primitive needs run your action. Don't be The Donkey. Be a man and you'll get The Princess, just like Shrek.

On 1/10/2024 at 4:36 PM, Chosen144 said:

Just realize that nothing is black or white.  Women aren't either The Virgin Mary or The Whore of Babylon. 

You don't want to idealize women; you don't want to hate or fear women.

You want to be REALISTIC about women, as close to the truth as possible.  That means seeing all sides of them (and how they form a whole.)

Edited by SeaMonster

Until society faces the true nature of female desire all of this confusion will continue. However, that cannot happen, men need to stay ignorant to keep the wheels churning.

Edited by Tenebroso

A woman who refuses to feed nonsense manipulation tactics is worth a million bucks.

Most people would invest a million bucks as if it were only a dollar.

Edited by Yimpa

On 10/01/2024 at 10:10 PM, Israfil said:

Well, this person uses a lot of Incel vocabulary. Probably his worldview towards women is very skewed from adopting the blackpill frame for so long. That is a breeding pool for misogyny. 

The first step to getting away from misogyny is to see how much unresolved trauma you are carrying around. Many misogynists are neurodivergent people who have difficulty socializing or have trouble in the family. Without a healthy psyche, you are prone to these echo chambers and cult-like positions. 

Secondly, I'd propose to expose yourself to different perspectives on male issues. Vaush has some very nice videos talking about the blackpill, incels, and male issues, with a different perspective than you're probably costumed to.  

One weird thing I noticed is that feminism and black/redpill are essentially dealing with the same problems. They are analyzing gender dynamics while ascribing different causes to problems in society. One example is Judith Butler, who proposes that gender is a performance, that is, gender is not something you are, but a collection of signifiers and behaviors that demonstrate to society your gender. Similarly, the redpillers will tell you that you're not a "real man" unless you are fit and have money, or blackpillers will defend that "only genetically superior men are seen as real men", that is, there are some characteristics or behaviors that are "masculine" and not having these characteristics or the inability of performing them properly makes you sub-human.

Both feminists and blackpillers agree that these expectations are unnecessarily burdensome and lead to social inequality and overall alienation of people. The divergence is that blackpillers will blame jews and women, while feminists blame the social structure (the patriarchy).

I'd advise you to expose yourself to high-quality gender theory with an open mind and see a different perspective on these issues too, although if you're too heavily influenced by blackpill content, the best thing would be to decontaminate yourself from it. Stop consuming these hoe-math channels, stop going to incel forums, and avoid contact with other misogynists.

Lastly, the more I interact with people offline, the more I like them. I cannot understate the importance of regular contact with friends, family, and communities in general. Being in touch with women's suffering will also make you sympathize with them more easily. 

Do not let lower feelings bloom inside you.  

I’ll be honest with you, I went through all of this in my head. But this feeling is less rational and more emotional, it stems from trauma, jealousy and bitterness and I’m trying to find a healthy way to heal it.

I know it’s not all black and white, blackpill incel community like to over simplify and go overboard with a lot of their agendas. So I only take it with a grain of salt. But yeah, it’s really a feeling you can’t get rid off. I’ll check out that vaush guy you recommended