ladyneptune

New Year New You

25 posts in this topic

2023 is about to morph into 2024 and I can't help but think I should be manifesting something by cleaning out my spare room or writing my intentions for the new year. I'm not attached to Dec 31st, I probably prefer astrological points and in recent years have felt like 0 deg Aries is more apt for the beginning. It feels like just another day yet at the same time it's as if the city is holding it's breath...

I'm curious how other people feel about going into a new year, do you love it or loathe it? 

What rituals do you follow if any? 

:ph34r:

@ladyneptune I try to stay truly open to whatever tomorrow brings. Reduce resistance and increase acceptance as much as I can. Just move on with inner peace. Abhaya Mudra🙏

19 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

@ladyneptune I try to stay truly open to whatever tomorrow brings. Reduce resistance and increase acceptance as much as I can. Just move on with inner peace. Abhaya Mudra🙏

Lovely :) 

14 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

New micro-second, new you :)

Literally, reality can change in a split second

You will be older. Really will be older. And wiser. I guess. I love December still. But I'm excited for 2024. Even though I'm getting older. I wanna do a lot of fun stuff. But I don't know. I still don't have money. While getting older . I definitely would not enjoy getting older but time would not stop. 

I wish I can do things as I wanted for every years that's passing by. Like this year , I just went out of the hospital and my life is doing nothing. I do nothing for the whole of 2023. Maybe relaxing. But I'm truly not doing anything. My stuff are stolen. So I had to live with nothing of my belongings. I change to a new room. And that's it. It felt a little empty. And I do nothing. I keep getting older. While doing nothing. 

That's only it. I hope in 2024 I will do a lot of things. That's my wish for 2024. Which is in a few hours from now. 

10:20PM 12/31/2023

2 minutes ago, EnIightenment said:

New year, no you.

A lil ego death would be nice

New year, who dis?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

2024 will definitely be a milestone year for me. Gonna start HRT for transitioning in April. I personally don’t identify with any specific gender; I simply want to explore parts of myself that I’ve been neglecting and avoiding in my own way. These changes will take years to unfold, but it’s the start that’s vital in determining how committed you are to change.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I feel like January is really bad. I want it to be forever December. Forever a festive season and winter. But well... New Year~ 

Now we start all over again. 

Everything are meaningless . You're only getting older. 

@ladyneptune

6 hours ago, ladyneptune said:

2023 is about to morph into 2024 and I can't help but think I should be manifesting something by cleaning out my spare room or writing my intentions for the new year. I'm not attached to Dec 31st, I probably prefer astrological points and in recent years have felt like 0 deg Aries is more apt for the beginning. It feels like just another day yet at the same time it's as if the city is holding it's breath...

I'm curious how other people feel about going into a new year, do you love it or loathe it? 

Hey! You into astrology? Well, I'm a Gemini. New year new me? Every night I die deep inside, and my twin flames the other half big bright. Right versus left, right versus wrong, bright versus dark, Jesus Christ taught us verses of us unified with the universe, in an Ark en Ciel, GOD nature we all just forgotten like a sparkling gold glitter the Leprechaun back and forth throughout the rainbow we taste.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Edited by Danioover9000

@ladyneptune

6 hours ago, ladyneptune said:

Also, if I had to guess your username origins:

A play on words and concept, because Neptune is a planet but either in the Roman or Greek mythology Poseidon is at neptune, is the LadyNeptune is a feminized version of that mythology.

Or, this is a reference to Hyper Dimension Neptunia, the visual novel and the anime, a paordy of game consoles basically mixed with anime tropes.

3 hours ago, Sabth said:

I feel like January is really bad. I want it to be forever December. Forever a festive season and winter. But well... New Year~ 

Now we start all over again. 

Everything are meaningless . You're only getting older. 

Let this be the year you develop a zest for life, take more action and responsibility and be more happy.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

18 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@ladyneptune

Hey! You into astrology? Well, I'm a Gemini. New year new me? Every night I die deep inside, and my twin flames the other half big bright. Right versus left, right versus wrong, bright versus dark, Jesus Christ taught us verses of us unified with the universe, in an Ark en Ciel, GOD nature we all just forgotten like a sparkling gold glitter the Leprechaun back and forth throughout the rainbow we taste.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Yeah I believe in astrology, hasn't let me astray yet!

Posted (edited)

19 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@ladyneptune

Also, if I had to guess your username origins:

A play on words and concept, because Neptune is a planet but either in the Roman or Greek mythology Poseidon is at neptune, is the LadyNeptune is a feminized version of that mythology.

Or, this is a reference to Hyper Dimension Neptunia, the visual novel and the anime, a paordy of game consoles basically mixed with anime tropes.

I still have to have a birth chart if you want lol.

+Team Gemini, yeah.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Posted (edited)

New years is the time of the year where people talk about making a change about the same things as last year. It's talked about as a time of change, but in reality, it's just one part of the same cycle which repeats every year. Conscious change depends little on the seasons. It mostly depends on you.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

New Year New BS :P

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Um... No... it takes about 80-100 days to replace every cell in your body.

New year no me

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho