LoneWonderer

What are the chances of 2024 being the year aliens are revealed to humanity?

35 posts in this topic

Most sources seem to indicate that 2024 is the year. Some sources even claim that the US is going to stage a fake alien invasion to bring people to come with this reality. What are your thoughts? If not 2024 when?

The aliens will probably decide that, not the humans.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@LoneWonderer can you Post These sources?

Yeah even in Germany IT was also in the News, 2024 will be Aliens revealed.

The sources are the interview of Ross Coulthart with people like professor Garry Nolan, David Grush and Lou Elizando. In their interviews they always prelude to 2024 being the year of the big reveal. Just listen to the latest interviews these people give on YouTube. Yes theory youtube channel also recently did a video with David Grush where towards the end of the video he once again preludes to 2024 being the date of the big reveal. As for the fake alien invasion, I loosely follow the work of Ralph Smart from infinite waters youtube channel and he won't shut up about it.

I think it’s a smokescreen….something to distract people from real issues. The thing is that the politicians and corporations are threatened that most people see through the BS of the current system, so they need some sort of distraction so people stop caring about them being exploited by these same politicians and corporations.

Well we'll have to see. Leo seems to think this stuff may be real too. Maybe I ought to focus my energy on more productive stuff rather than watching UFO interviews (jajaja nervous laugh)

13 hours ago, LoneWonderer said:

Well we'll have to see. Leo seems to think this stuff may be real too. Maybe I ought to focus my energy on more productive stuff rather than watching UFO interviews (jajaja nervous laugh)

Maybe you’re also assuming that Leo may be real :ph34r:

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I hope Leo reveals his alien consciousness to humanity 2024

watch the last part of his latest predictions video. He talks about 2024 being the year of alien reveal. There is also talk about a internet blackout for weeks/months due to a cyber attack or solar flares. 

I know how crazy all this sounds but he's not the only one saying this stuff.

Btw I understand that this is all anecdotal evidence which is the worst kind of evidence of all but it just gets me excited! Imagine if aliens were real! It would make me feel wonder all over again and question everything. The world would be completely changed by such news :)

1 hour ago, LoneWonderer said:

New Age clown.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

New Age clown.

Infinite Waters guy was big into Covid vaccine skepticism. He also just comes across as an empty-headed hippie weirdo.

Infinite Waters, i remember getting into his videos when I first started my spiritual seeking. He used to make you feel very loved but, it’s obvious he’s a good ball. 

Though, his 7 day Vegan challenge made me go plant based.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I think Infinite waters is an unhappy guy. All his lying and bullshitting is catching up to him

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

6 hours ago, Extreme Z7 said:

Infinite Waters guy was big into Covid vaccine skepticism. He also just comes across as an empty-headed hippie weirdo.

news flash: the vaccine was probably quite bad for you.

On 29.12.2023 at 4:27 AM, LoneWonderer said:

Most sources seem to indicate that 2024 is the year. Some sources even claim that the US is going to stage a fake alien invasion to bring people to come with this reality. What are your thoughts? If not 2024 when?

2026-2027

Ask the alien part of yourself.

Sit down, in whatever way you connect with yourself for guidance, and ask the question. If you are not doing this, then start cultivating a way you can ask these sorts of direct yes/no questions to yourself.

I'm not dismissing this thread as a way of doing so either. Just letting anyone know these kinds of direct black/white answers are usually obtainable.