StarStruck

This video of Owen is worth watching

100 posts in this topic

@Miguel1  I don't mass approach. That is just not my style. I'm doing pre-selection. If she signs of interests I do my approach (otherwise I don't most of the time) and usually that is a good indicator. You should do what works for you and have respect for other peoples approaches. I don't just have the motivation and interests to mass approach running around town with my dick in my hand.

1 hour ago, mmKay said:

The funny thing is Chris was accused of sexual assault and got fired for helping his brother deal with allegations of sexual harassment and grooming

2 hours ago, Raze said:

The funny thing is Chris was accused of sexual assault

I am not aware of any such accusations against Chris.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, mmKay said:

Owen quote: Learning game is creepy. You know what's more creepy? Not learning game

That is a great quote.

I listened to the whole thing, it was better and more informative than I thought it would be and it aligns with what I have already observed myself. The Red Pill/Black Pill/Manosphere is not a cult it doesn't have to do anything to attract men, reality itself shows you the truth and now men are sharing notes.

The way he describes female nature it's easy to see why they are so susceptible to sex cults. No incentive to be an honest, moral, kind gentleman in this world the things women respond to are in direct opposition to what they say they want. "Just be a kind, emotionally vulnerable, gentle, ambitious man you entitled creep"! "Men Are Trash"! "I don't do coffee dates" "You are not entitled to women"!........While they are being fucked in toilets and having orgies with rappers and athletes. There are two choices become a hermit and retreat from society and it's gaslighting of average men or throw morality aside and do what you need to do to become one of the guys living in sexual abundance.

His point that men we think of as high value alphas are actually compensating is 100% true. CEO's, politicians, Bankers and even some entertainers reach the top thinking they will attract women but you can't fake true desire. There are low level drug dealers with zero savings having sex with models, lawyers and all kinds of women. Murderers and serial always have women. The less men are concerned with morality and doing the right thing the better they do with women but men are gaslighted by society into thinking it is the opposite. It is ALL women not some as the common response would have you believe. 

On 30/12/2023 at 5:29 PM, Leo Gura said:

The biggest mistake Owen made in his work is to completely neglect the issue of ethics. That's the real truth that isn't being discussed in the pickup community. Because if PUAs seriously confronted that issue they would have an existential crisis.

Btw Leo,

Do you have a comprehensive list of the unethical stuff of PUA and game somewhere?

Maybe your old video about pickup? Maybe in one episode of the more recent 3-part how to get laid series? Maybe a blogpost?

I have reflected a ton on the ethics of my own game throughout the years but chances are there are stuff I have missed, so I would want to reflect on your points.

Especially since your analysis on the ethics of game would probably be the best out of all there is, due to your deep experience both in consciousness work and also in game.

Edited by Miguel1

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

30 minutes ago, Miguel1 said:

Do you have a comprehensive list of the unethical stuff of PUA and game somewhere?

Maybe your old video about pickup?

Just the pickup rant video.

On 30/12/2023 at 8:46 PM, Miguel1 said:

Dude.

This has been what I've said this whole damn thread. I've been saying to just approach, socialize with everyone, have fun, and don't overthink.

What are you on to?

In fact, 200 posts out of my 240 posts on this forum have been just telling guys to go out to socialize, let go, and have fun.

And trying to figure out whether someone is good in game with their lay % is a sign you don't know what good game is, for the reasons mentioned above in another comment.

Where are you based?

Do you often go out alone to approach, during night?

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Display_Name said:

Where are you based?

Do you often go out alone to approach, during night?

Finland, Helsinki. Planning on traveling around Europe here at some point. And at some point, the world. Would love to meet ya'll.

Most of the nights I go out alone. And yes of course, I approach alone. I make friends on the spot in the club. If I want to, by the end of the night, I know a ton of people in the club.

Where are you based? We can go out clubbing if I ever come to your city.

Edited by Miguel1

3 minutes ago, Miguel1 said:

Finland, Helsinki. Planning on traveling around Europe here at some point. And at some point, the world. Would love to meet ya'll.

Most of the nights I go out alone. And yes of course, I approach alone. I make friends on the spot in the club. If I want to, by the end of the night, I know a ton of people in the club.

Where are you based? We can go out clubbing if I ever come to your city.

Lisbon until April. Would love to go out with you! I've just started seriously approaching again after a hiatus.

Just now, Display_Name said:

Lisbon until April. Would love to go out with you! I've just started seriously approaching again after a hiatus.

What would you say is your biggest challenge atm in cold approaching?

Let me pm you about going out together.

On 12/31/2023 at 11:03 AM, Tenebroso said:

It is ALL women not some as the common response would have you believe. 

This right here shows you are just ranting and raving. Makes no sense how you classify what you're saying as ALL women, but you put men into categories. Some are good and some are bad but all women are bad. 

Make sense into what you're fussing about or you won't be taken seriously by anyone with a bit of deductive reasoning. 

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

Posted (edited)

On 12/29/2023 at 1:29 AM, mr_engineer said:

What he's saying are the qualities that'll make you 'sexually attractive' are the opposite qualities from the ones that make you commitment-worthy. Things like hard work, discipline, being logical, caring about outcomes, etc. If you ask reasonable women what they want in a man, this is what they'll tell you. 

Wow...mindblowing...9_9

How is this any kind of new or original teaching?  This is the core of Red Pill -- alpha fux, beta bucks.

Are his followers completely r*tarded? 

Thanks for saving me 90 minutes of "already know" shit.

Edited by SeaMonster

2 hours ago, Miguel1 said:

What would you say is your biggest challenge atm in cold approaching?

Let me pm you about going out together.

Dropping ego and pride and going for more difficult approaches even if the chance of blowout or looking bad is higher (at the moment my approaches tend to focus more on girls that have already given me eye contact and attention, or I'm already standing next to them, etc. it's easier)

Approaching a bit more. Of course I have standards but I think your approach and mindset of just talking to everyone is superior. I need to start getting really warm and social and flowy again.

Lowering inhibition, being less tense and staying more relaxed in set.

9 hours ago, Display_Name said:

Dropping ego and pride and going for more difficult approaches even if the chance of blowout or looking bad is higher (at the moment my approaches tend to focus more on girls that have already given me eye contact and attention, or I'm already standing next to them, etc. it's easier)

Approaching a bit more. Of course I have standards but I think your approach and mindset of just talking to everyone is superior. I need to start getting really warm and social and flowy again.

Lowering inhibition, being less tense and staying more relaxed in set.

I see. Definitely build up your macro momentum first, and then slowly start doing harder approaches. More challenging approaches.

One of my favourite things in game is doing more and more challenging things and slowly building it up. 

I remember my first time challenging myself to go open a group of 10 people sitting in a table, at the beginning of the night, as my first approach of the night. That was freaking awesome. But I had to build myself upto that slowly throughout months and years.

Nowadays I don't have much stuff I haven't challenged myself to do anymore.

---

As far as micro momentum and my mindset of just talking to everyone being superior - this is one of the biggest things that grew my game. There are quite a few but this one is def one of them. I used to actually have an ego about it.

''I don't talk to guys or unattractive girls because it's a waste of time. I will just go talk to the hot girls''

And don't get me wrong, sometimes I do this. But I def won't be nearly as in a social and fun energy as when I am being social with everyone and drop my judgmental mind.

Try it. Try talking to everyone and give yourself time to warm up where you don't necessarily need to be hitting on anyone... see how your mind relaxes and expands, your creativity increases, your confidence increases, your flow increases...

And suddenly those challenging approaches don't feel nearly as challenging. If anything, they feel freaking exciting.

On 12/28/2023 at 1:13 AM, StarStruck said:

He reveals dark psychology of women that is not allowed to be revealed. Definitely worth watching.

Naaaauur Owen wasn't kidding when he said he's gonna remove those videos 😭

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus