Simbruh

I want Leo to be like Sadhguru.

84 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

You guys should learn what guru means even first. 

Screenshot_20231218_212827.jpg

Yes the teachings and guidance is just Circus as he says, energetically he is on a different level than most teaching that are alive today like Tolle, Spira, and these types, which is more of a teaching and they have a personal experience within themselves, but don't function on the Energetic level at all...which is why he had created temples of various energy types, consecreated spaces and such things...

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Leo is Sadhguru. 

Goodnight!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

2 hours ago, Simbruh said:

He is the most sensible being on the planet as far as i'm concerned.

When you Awaken, you’ll have to contain your laughter in public or when talking with someone because you’ll realize how nonsensical they’re acting xD Yet, I wouldn’t have it any other way.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

3 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Goodnight

I'm out too. Enough bs-ing for one day

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

Just now, Salvijus said:

I'm out too. Enough bs-ing

I went to a party only to find Love who happens to also be a viral infection. Thank you, Doctor Loveguru!

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

When you Awaken, you’ll have to contain your laughter in public or when talking with someone because you’ll realize how nonsensical they’re acting xD Yet, I wouldn’t have it any other way.

On one hand it feels infinitely funny how unconscious everyone is, on the other hand it's almost scary sometimes 🫠

1 minute ago, Keryo Koffa said:

On one hand it feels infinitely funny how unconscious everyone is, on the other hand it's almost scary sometimes 🫠

The nurse couldn’t extract the blood from my arms today during my annual bloodwork. It was coming out too slow. Her whole paradigm got shifted, because it’s outside of what’s expected. That is Love.

13 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Yes the teachings and guidance is just Circus as he says, energetically he is on a different level than most teaching that are alive today like Tolle, Spira, and these types, which is more of a teaching and they have a personal experience within themselves, but don't function on the Energetic level at all...which is why he had created temples of various energy types, consecreated spaces and such things...

Namaskaram anna !

25 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

You guys should learn what guru means even first. 

Screenshot_20231218_212827.jpg

I thought Guru meant 'that one that dispels darkness' or 'that one which guides you from darkness to light' or something like that

Imagine no longer needing or desiring anyone else to be like something else because all elses are Perfection.

Let´s see if sadhguru stuff is real. I think it might be. I quit all drugs, going full on with inner engineering. This last weekend was like being on a psychedelic. I was re-wiring the simettry of my own cells to be in harmony with everything outside...pure madness. I Couldn´t imagine this level of Purity and Openness could be real without psychedelics some years ago. I wouldn´t have believed you.

Although, I must be honest: Still no real 'panel of control' developed. Still some hours I feel fear. Still miss the easy bliss of drugs. Well, I guess is a long process. You must have to be completely crazy for it. You must throw your whole fucking life for it if you really want LIGHT and Winning this game.

Edited by Javfly33

3 hours ago, emil1234 said:

i also really love sadhguru. however i found a contrast between his a leo's teachings - sadhguru stated a  couple of times now, that god is NOT love? that it is rather an intelligence. this kinda shocked me, since i usually resonate hard with basically everything sadhguru says, and his and leos teaching are basically alligned all the way.

the way i see it there are a couple of possibilities. he could be holding the information back in order to maintain his reputation, which he has done before, such as for example that he doesnt really want to share his knowledge in regards to alien species.

he could be talking about god in its state of nothingness, which as I understand it is completely devoid of all qualities, including love.

It is also possible that he has not realized the infinite love of god? which to me seems a bit implausible, since the dude seems conscious as fuck. 

or we are just all fucking deluded :D heheh ofc not.

i would like to hear leos input on this, since ive also heard him talking positively about sadhguru in the past.

link to sadhguru saying god is not love;

In this video sadhguru seems less fake than the usual, maybe he is something real at the end

47 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Let´s see if sadhguru stuff is real. I think it might be. I quit all drugs, going full on with inner engineering. This last weekend was like being on a psychedelic. I was re-wiring the simettry of my own cells to be in harmony with everything outside...pure madness. I Couldn´t imagine this level of Purity and Openness could be real without psychedelics some years ago. I wouldn´t have believed you.

Although, I must be honest: Still no real 'panel of control' developed. Still some hours I feel fear. Still miss the easy bliss of drugs. Well, I guess is a long process. You must have to be completely crazy for it. You must throw your whole fucking life for it if you really want LIGHT and Winning this game.

@emil1234

@Javfly33 what did you all do to archieved this? Eating vegan and Do shambhavi mahamudra two times a day? 

Stop telling Leo to be any other way than he is...

Who knows maybe Leo is more evolved than Sadhguru?

I absolutely love Sadhguru and do his yoga quite intensely and do not deny his insane siddhis.

The thing about Sadhguru is that he caters to a massive audience and to people at different levels of evolution.

I have heard him say that the Universe is Love and other times as in the video above that it is not the case. I think it comes from a very deep understanding of his audience. He usually speaks to the people right in front of him and says whatever is most appropriate.

So if you take all this and put it up on the internet for everyone, he can look like a contradictory idiot. Notice when he speaks he never looks at the camera, he is not interested in teaching everyone just whoever is with him at the time.

let leo be leo and sadhguru be sadhguru
i love sadhguru but leo has a much bigger inpact on me than sadhguru because leo mind appeal to mind 

leo is the only leo on the planet lol

leo doesn't have to have any of that btw he can give his unique gift

btw having one teacher is never enough

earth is billion time better when leo is leo LOL

leo tho has a lot of limitation he offers a very unique perspectives and takes
also sadhguru has tons of blind spots too

and leo is more western like teal and sadhguru is more western minded
its just radically different worlds

7 minutes ago, Anon212 said:

Stop telling Leo to be any other way than he is...

Who knows maybe Leo is more evolved than Sadhguru?

I absolutely love Sadhguru and do his yoga quite intensely and do not deny his insane siddhis.

The thing about Sadhguru is that he caters to a massive audience and to people at different levels of evolution.

I have heard him say that the Universe is Love and other times as in the video above that it is not the case. I think it comes from a very deep understanding of his audience. He usually speaks to the people right in front of him and says whatever is most appropriate.

So if you take all this and put it up on the internet for everyone, he can look like a contradictory idiot. Notice when he speaks he never looks at the camera, he is not interested in teaching everyone just whoever is with him at the time.

@emil1234  

@Anon212perfect answer.most people here dont understand that sadghuru has a lot to talk with blue/purple minded people. You need to meet these people at their level. Sadghuru understands this better than anyone else. 

I was recently in one of his advanced courses and there you hear way deeper and more shocking stuff from him. People were crying and freaking out when they could experience these insights through his methods.

People here in this forum underestimate him. That are mostly those, who just watched youtu.be videos from him and cannot make sense what he is talking about. 

51 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@emil1234

@Javfly33 what did you all do to archieved this? Eating vegan and Do shambhavi mahamudra two times a day? 

I dont eat vegan all the time but yeah I try mostly follow vegan diet. I do shambavhi 2 times a day yeap. Rest of the day just trying to refine the tools. 

12 hours ago, emil1234 said:

i also really love sadhguru. however i found a contrast between his a leo's teachings - sadhguru stated a  couple of times now, that god is NOT love? that it is rather an intelligence. this kinda shocked me, since i usually resonate hard with basically everything sadhguru says, and his and leos teaching are basically alligned all the way.

the way i see it there are a couple of possibilities. he could be holding the information back in order to maintain his reputation, which he has done before, such as for example that he doesnt really want to share his knowledge in regards to alien species.

he could be talking about god in its state of nothingness, which as I understand it is completely devoid of all qualities, including love.

It is also possible that he has not realized the infinite love of god? which to me seems a bit implausible, since the dude seems conscious as fuck. 

or we are just all fucking deluded :D heheh ofc not.

i would like to hear leos input on this, since ive also heard him talking positively about sadhguru in the past.

link to sadhguru saying god is not love;

I refuse any teaching or teacher which does not incorporate Love into their work. 

This is why I walked away from Ralston, and I’ll do it with Sadhguru too. 

Just don’t have the time or energy for any school that doesn’t incorporate Love