FourCrossedWands

Difficulty wiping a$$

22 posts in this topic

I mean, almost every day, it's a big mess down there. No matter what I eat, I spend like 5 minutes after taking shit trying to wipe my @$$ because it's so dirty. Is this some kind of disease? Anyone having the same problem?

Maybe. Eat some aloe vera and take oil of oregano for a week straight. Eat clean and drink lots of water. Probiotics may help. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

I eat probiotics but they don't help. The only thing that sometimes helps is if I don't eat at all in the evening. But 99% of time, it's just random. Maybe some kind of inflammation...

15 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

Just use shower / bidet?

Yes, I just use shower when it's too much...

Actually, eating antibiotics together with probiotics when I was sick eliminated the problem for a while. Must have something to do with bad bacteria overgrowth.

Really??

This is what you post on my forum?

:/

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Try increasing your fiber intake. Easiest way is to take psyllium husk with lots of water, might be also known as Metamucil for the 'muricans.

Edited by TheAlchemist

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

Take showers, and leave forum alone maybe.

Because the internet is shitty enough, as it is, I mean.

Edited by MysticalSnow

There are dozens of influences that impact stool consistency. 
If you want us to help you properly, you need do provide more information!

What's your weight/height, how does your diet genreally look like, has it always been this way?, when did the problems start?, Do you experience a lot of stress in your personal life?, do you take medications or supplements?, how many bowel movements per day?, What does your stool look like (color, consistency, any smells?)

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

5 hours ago, TheAlchemist said:

Try increasing your fiber intake. Easiest way is to take psyllium husk with lots of water, might be also known as Metamucil for the 'muricans.

Leave Metamucil alone, please. Look at the ingredients. Bob's Red Mill psyllium fibre is much better and even then taking that isn't of much use in regulating the body's ph balance. Metamucil is crap.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Really??

This is what you post on my forum?

:/

😭😂😭😂

4 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

😭😂😭😂

I was kicking ass laughing too, but I didn't want to laugh on paper cause I responded to that mess. 

@Princess Arabia I mean yeah it's funny but the person also has a genuine issue, in which they have been vulnerable enough to post on a public forum, so I suppose I shouldn't laugh 🤐

Edited by Charlotte

Just now, Charlotte said:

@Princess Arabia I mean yeah it's funny by the person also has a genuine issue, in which they have been vulnerable enough to post on a public forum, so I suppose I shouldn't laugh 🤐

That's the only reason why I responded with a serious response. Empathy kicked in. Felt bad they were going through that even though when I first read it I was like, wtf. This will be locked.

@FourCrossedWands What’s your diet?

Weird I don’t know much about shit. But, there are shit experts out there. Maybe look on YouTube.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

just shave It off bro its okay

That, and use babywipes and you're back on your feet in less than 10 seconds no matter what you're eating

if you're in a rush in a public toilet or your exit hole is bleeding for whatever plethora of reasons just layer together a few squares and give It a fat spit and It give you the same promised results of above

can this be a coaching niche?

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

I use wet paper but it takes like 20 wipes before I am comfortable enough to leave a toilet. That's why I have panic fear of shitting in public places. The smell is also pretty bad.

I try to eat as healthy as I can, but I have a feeling that some healthy foods like honey, dark chocolate and collagen make this issue actually worse...

Edited by FourCrossedWands

I was 20 years old and had to get a colonoscopy because my ass was bleeding from wiping. Fricking embarassing, used to think that wiping my ass was proof that god was unjust xD

In order to solve the digestion issue you gotta eat enough fiber, don't eat too close to bed (especially meat), get enough exercise, don't overeat and thoroughly clean your ass in the shower (shampoo & conditioner good for hair). 

Highly recommend getting a bidet attachment for the toilet as well, cheap and easy to install. Recently bought a showerhead extension on amazon (one with the fancy filter only 20-30$) and use that to target the crack.

Good luck my friend!