StarStruck

Men must fight for the right to exist

61 posts in this topic

"Men must fight for the right to exist" is an intense over-generalization, just like "fat people lack self-control" (one of your other controversial statements).

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

5 hours ago, StarStruck said:

All the jobs women don’t want to do are hard jobs. 

This doesn't even make sense. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

@Leo Gura I'm working on my judgementalism, it is not easy

That's because there's nothing to work on. Expand your awareness and it will dissolve on it's own.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

man cannot be man if its a boy

boy cannot be a boy if its a man.

mentally a boy in this case as you automatically get a mans body.

There is no definition of man beyond the biology so this video makes no sense.

Becoming a man happens automatically i fight everyday to not be one, people keep expecting me to be a man.

Men suck Im not being one.

Be the manchild

Yes you have to fight to be an American definition of a strong man because its fucking retarded to do, it goes against every fiber in your being telling you its miserable the entire time.

Becoming the American man is like falling into every trap on purpose

Edited by Hojo

8 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

"Men must fight for the right to exist" is an intense over-generalization, just like "fat people lack self-control" (one of your other controversial statements).

There is actually a lot of complexity to the statement and worthy of consideration.

I already told you that there is a difference between evidence and proof. If somebody is fat, that is evidence for him lacking self control but there might be other factors playing a role.

I think a lot of people got triggered by that thread and didn't care to read into my nuances. To be fair I think  I'm one of the most open minded persons on this forum. It is just because it is out of your comfort zone doesn't mean I'm close minded, it is perhaps you who got triggered by a simple video. And this guy I posted has a PhD in psychology, but yea, you probably know more about psychology than him...

7 hours ago, Francis777 said:

he's not saying saying your judgmental he's saying your so closeminded that you cant consider motivations outside of your own (im not giving my opinion just giving my interpretation of what Leo meant)

The cause of being close minded is having judgements which prevent you from taking in reality. That is how I understand close mindedness.

It's not an issue of judgment, it's an issue of deep self-centeredness and lack of perspective and self-awareness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not an issue of judgment, it's an issue of deep self-centeredness and lack of perspective and self-awareness.

Leo, just because he said that men need to fight to survive does not mean that he implies that other beings do not need to fight to survive.

It just means what it says and nothing more. That statement is wrong, and that fighting mentality is lacking in men a lot nowadays especially in spiritual circles. It is a good reminder to be able to fight.

Of course, other organisms need to fight to survive, but that is not mutually exclusive to his point.

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I already told you that there is a difference between evidence and proof. If somebody is fat, that is evidence for him lacking self control but there might be other factors playing a role.

Isnt that proof that somebody doesnt have absolute self control?

We are all limited though. Even the strongest will powered and self controlled can be defeated. So there can be a lot of self control which can be entirely covered up by shit. 

1 hour ago, Bobby_2021 said:

just because he said that men need to fight to survive

He has a history of posting sexist sort of ideas on this topic.

Don't bullshit me. We all understand what is being implied with such threads.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Bobby_2021

1 hour ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Leo, just because he said that men need to fight to survive does not mean that he implies that other beings do not need to fight to survive.

It just means what it says and nothing more. That statement is wrong, and that fighting mentality is lacking in men a lot nowadays especially in spiritual circles. It is a good reminder to be able to fight.

Of course, other organisms need to fight to survive, but that is not mutually exclusive to his point.

I agree, men need more martial arts trainig, go to gym and lift heavy, have some fighting mentality.

@StarStruck

3 hours ago, StarStruck said:

There is actually a lot of complexity to the statement and worthy of consideration.

I think a lot of people got triggered by that thread and didn't care to read into my nuances. To be fair I think  I'm one of the most open minded persons on this forum. It is just because it is out of your comfort zone doesn't mean I'm close minded, it is perhaps you who got triggered by a simple video. And this guy I posted has a PhD in psychology, but yea, you probably know more about psychology than him...

The cause of being close minded is having judgements which prevent you from taking in reality. That is how I understand close mindedness.

I agree, just that that statement was politically charged by the alt right, proud boys, and those who make PUA toxic. It's the fake Andrew Tates that make that statement cringe.

Men must fight for their survival is a truism, just like women must fight for their survival and children must fight for their survival. For you all triggered by big brain @StarStruck, this is true in that men, women and children get sick, and get injured, so their bodies must fight to survive! Sometimes they even get attacked by other people, and must fight to survive!

Imagine a day when male children are killed at birth everywhere just like women children were in South Asia. That would be the day when men start to fight for the right to exist,lol.

6 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I think a lot of people got triggered by that thread and didn't care to read into my nuances.

Becuase you purposefully phrase things in an adverserial and controversial  and simplistic way and then after that you act like you wanted an honest inquiry into whatever topic that you bring up.

And this guy I posted has a PhD in psychology, but yea, you probably know more about psychology than him...

This highlights how you engage with ideas: You don't dissect them, you don't contemplate about them, you don't think critically about them, you fish for a guy with credentials who reinforces your already existing biases about a topic.

but regardless..

This guys PhD has literally no bearing on anything. He makes statements that are outside of his wheelhouse so just because he says things you agree with and click with your biases you act like you care about PhD-s when in reality, if I would bring another PhD who says the complete opposite, you wouldn't move or reconsider your position at all. 

It's not about fighting. It's about aligning. People don't need to fight for the right to exist. We don't need rights to exist. We are existence itself. When we fight against life, life will fight us back. We just need to align with life. 

Nature isn't fighting with itself. The sun doesn't fight to shine. The rain doesn't fight to fall and the grass doesn't fight to grow. It just happens. 

Our sense of separation is what causes us to feel the need to have to fight. If we align with our hearts and get back to our true nature and become one with it, then fighting ceases and surrender begins. Surrendering to Love and Truth. It is all here, it is all now. 

If we leave behind all those things we feel we have to fight against, they will leave you alone. Don't swim against the tide, flow with it or you will drown.

If you make a 54 second clip where you say "men are like saplings that have to grow and develop thick bark to survive, thus men need to fight for the right to exist", without going into the specifics of why that metaphor is specific to men, I'm going to say that it's an intense over-generalization that needs elaboration. Merely stating such a thing is not telling you anything. Having a PhD doesn't change that.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Might as well just change your pronouns to Ego/Egoic 🤦 

All identities are to be inquired into seriously. Defending your identity like your life depends on it is what allows conflict to persist.

You can identity as a man while also not needing to defend your identity, strictly because you think that it is the best identity. Get a hold of yourself.

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

It's not about fighting. It's about aligning. People don't need to fight for the right to exist. We don't need rights to exist. We are existence itself. When we fight against life, life will fight us back. We just need to align with life. 

You’re speaking about some stage turquoise society right there (or yellow or pink… idk one of those high ones)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

He has a history of posting sexist sort of ideas on this topic.

Don't bullshit me. We all understand what is being implied with such threads.

Cool. I don't miss any of that implied information. But that's subject to your experience and your interpretation of that person. 

My bias is to engage with the merit of what's being posted regardless of past or the individual who is posting it.

The OP has such biases and it will take at least 3-4 years to get over given the work is put in. It's hard to get over the biases. In the meantime, let it pass. ☯️♾️