mr_engineer

Women Are Tired Of Being Masculine

33 posts in this topic

The renaissance is coming. 

In the last thread, we figured out how to deal with feminists. Now, in this thread, we're figuring out where the good women are. 

The best part is that they're branding it as 'soft girl'. All the problems just get solved immediately. It sends the message to feminists that they're not as feminine as they could be, it hits the narrative of 'independence above everything', and the best part - it creates the space for men to be men. 

Feminists, you lose. So, pack it in. Game over. 

Edited by mr_engineer

Well, i guess the whole point of feminism is to give women the CHOICE to be "feminine" (and assume "feminine roles") or whatever they want. 

It is waaay better to be like this because YOU have chosen vs because society forces you into a submissive role. 

Anti-feminist people just don't get this point, this is maddening. 

Ironically, if it wasn't for "masculine feminist" women fighting for their rights, this Brett Cooper girl wouldn't be able to do what she does.

Look into your resentment. Get over this childish behavior of yours.

9 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

What resentment?! I'm expressing happiness that women are finally realizing their feminine power and they're stopping trying to be men! What I'm giving here is a positive message. 

Don't you think men should have access to good women who don't fight them/hate them?! Is that how much you hate men?! 

Masculine women are unbearable. I think the only ones that can stand them are feminine men. Funny how women can tell men to step it up when they get horrible feelings because we are not fully in our masculine but they don't understand that works in the opposite too

Gen Z is starting to move to Tier-2 quicker than I thought. This is amazing news. 

I guess she is brave enough to tolerate her man's behavior.

She is so brave to talk about women on their behalf and how to truly be feminine. Problems are solved!

@mr_engineer

4 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

The renaissance is coming. 

In the last thread, we figured out how to deal with feminists. Now, in this thread, we're figuring out where the good women are. 

The best part is that they're branding it as 'soft girl'. All the problems just get solved immediately. It sends the message to feminists that they're not as feminine as they could be, it hits the narrative of 'independence above everything', and the best part - it creates the space for men to be men. 

Feminists, you lose. So, pack it in. Game over. 

Reminds me of this debate:

They do have a point still, as there are countries with decline in birthrates in Japan and South Korea, high divorce rates from no fault divorce, which leads to single parent households not optimal for raising children, and increase in adoptions. This is a combinatory problem with the fallout of egalitarianism and feminism, but what's not touched upon is predatory capitalism, long toxic work hours and work culture, and neoliberalism and capitalism as an ideology, this part seems more significant along with declining health and fitness, and nutritional value in foods nowadays leading to increases in infertility especially in men.

This issue is still based on many developmental factors like Spiral Dynamics stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality typing/traits, 9 stages of ego development, Architypes by Carl Jung, different states of consciousness and states of being/becoming, Integral Theory's lines of development in society and personal life, ideological beliefs indoctrinated by culture warfare, information and narrative warfare, culture, family upbringing, ad information ecology you intake in through videos, radio, TV, social media, news, and many points that manufactures consent in your mind and informs your self biases and preferences.

Crying because you don't have a submissive doormat who does what you say without question won't help you grow as a person. That's what some men in the manosphere do. Generally if a man has grown enough as a person, he'll find a good woman just through the course of living his life, without all the drama and should statements about how a man or a woman is "supposed" to act.

"Feminine" women can be just as unbearable. Plenty of men are obnoxious all over the spectrum of masculinity. It's really hard to make broad generalizations about personality and apply them across an entire gender. I admit, I used to do this, but I grew.  It's all about being comfortable with oneself, and finding happiness in oneself and not seeking it in another through a co-dependent relationship. This comes along with the whole personal development mantra. Many "normies" have this part nailed down far more than the autistic depressants who fancy themselves so "advanced"  that tend to populate forums like these (and I include myself in that description. ;) ) reddit, or the "manosphere" as it's called. 

How masculine or feminine should a person be? They should try to balance it as best they can.

Edited by sholomar

5 minutes ago, sholomar said:

Crying because you don't have a submissive doormat who does what you say without question won't help you grow as a person. Generally if a man has grown enough as a person, he'll find a good woman just through the course of living his life, without all the drama and should statements about how a man or a woman is "supposed" to act.

"Feminine" women can be just as unbearable. Plenty of men are obnoxious all over the spectrum of masculinity. It's really hard to make broad generalizations about personality and apply them across an entire gender. I admit, I used to do this, but I grew.  It's all about being comfortable with oneself, and finding happiness in oneself and not seeking it in another through a co-dependent relationship. This comes along with the whole personal development mantra. Many "normies" have this part nailed down far more than the autistic depressants that tend to populate forums like these (and I include myself in that description. ;) ) or the "manosphere."

You don't know what submission means do you? Hint: it doesn't mean slavery 

Strong men want strong women. 

Your idea of a feminine woman is a stupid fantasy. You lack experience. When you rise above these childish resentments and expectations, you will admire all kinds of women I'm not trying to play white knight. But some women act masculine because they have had it rough in life. God pity you for judging someone's hardships. 

Judging by your posts, the idea of a "strong black woman" must be a terrifying notion to you. 

Funfact - some men like stronger women. They're harder to love but it's a delight to be in their company. She is a woman of substance. She presents a challenge that's exciting. 

People have different preferences. That will always be true. Trends will change that will always be true. 

If we are being blunt. Damsel in distress females, or princesses that want you to save them, make my skin crawl. Instant turn off.
If she's not intelligent and capable she's not my partner. If she doesn't challenge me, there's no fire there. If she's got no wants in life or drives beyond just having kids, there is no shared interest either. If she just wants to support me and do what I say, meh, that'd be so fake I'd walk away in a heartbeat. Nothing drives me nuts more than someone agreeing with me, just because I asked them to or wanted it.

I fully understand why some people prefer a quiet home life, with a submissive partner. More power to them. That sounds like a pet to me and I can just buy a cat, or better a guard dog to look after the place.

10 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

^ This 🤦‍♂️

Mr_engineer, You have been in this loop for months (or years), do yourself a favour and look at yourself.

Feminism just means equal rights for women. Not that women should be masculine.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Feminism just means equal rights for women. Not that women should be masculine.

Newsflash - in the West, women have equal rights. (In fact, more rights than men, in some cases.)

Now, the discourse on feminism is all about the everyday life-experience of being a woman in a male-dominated society, preaching their value-system of 'equality' to everybody and forcing everyone to be PC. We're still fine up until this point. It's not the optimal way to handle the situation, but there's nothing 'wrong' with it. 

The problem starts when their agenda of 'independence' (which is just to spite men, really), starts to dismantle the value-system that's at the foundation of family. This is where women go full masculine and 'strong and independent'. This is where, the dating-discourse starts to say shit like 'If a man doesn't prefer a strong, independent woman, it's because he's a sexist misogynist pig and he wants a submissive weak slave'. This is where men's dating-life starts to get affected because of feminist discourse. (Not the dating-life of PUAs, cuz they're all for independence. They never wanted to commit anyways. The dating-lives of men who want to start families.) 

The fundamental issue with this line of thinking is that it assumes that 'power' is necessarily masculine. So, the 'empowerment', means that women become masculine. This is the problem with Stage Green feminism. It's not systemically sound. Even though they understand the problems, their solutions aren't sustainable enough. Which is why some of them just stop being feminist and just become conservative trad-wives in the end. (Which is not the solution either, because now you're swinging the pendulum way too far to the opposite extreme.) 

The solution begins with the understanding that no human being can be 'independent'. Human beings need each other. Especially women. They need men. So, the idea of 'independence' is unnatural for especially women and children. 'Independence' is not a human reality, 'interdependence' is. The 'soft girl' video talks about this and admits to this reality. So, this is a step in the right direction. We start to see the importance of femininity for women specifically. (We know that men want feminine women, the issue was selling it to women, because the feminist conditioning was so dense.) 

The next step is for women to find their feminine power, to step into it and to build a life around that. This is something that will take real bravery, because society is not helping them. But, it is the long-term solution to those problems in society and if they can align their life-purposes with these solutions, society will get a lot better, honestly. All of the atomization of society, all of the separation and division in society, are problems that feminine women can solve if they put their minds to it. This would be real empowerment for women based on actual femininity, and this is how women can make a place for themselves in society. By creating something original from scratch and bringing to the table what men cannot, as a collective. This is how the co-creation would work. 

And, this is a superior solution to feminism, which is all about competing against men, un-needing men and making women more narcissistic. This is antithetical to femininity, because the more narcissistic a woman becomes, the less of a woman she becomes. (Just like the less responsibility a man takes, the less of a man he becomes.) 

Edited by mr_engineer

The real problem is that they want to eat the cake and have it too. 

The deal for men is becoming a bad deal more and more. And the group of men feminists are willing to date smaller and smaller as they lose their fertility.

Couple of times I said they should be realistic and base their relationships on truth and I got viciously attacked by them for trying to pull down their standards. 

In their eyes only females can have standards. We men can’t have standards because if we do we are attacked and shamed. Well fuck them. Literally. 

Edited by StarStruck

men are tired of being masculine too

war? nah

working in mines? nope

providing? ugh

approaching and getting rejected, no thanks

approach me as if i was a not masculine princess