Someone here

My theory on why Leo is absent

27 posts in this topic

No videos and not active on here for quite some time..

Either he is busy finishing the two courses he said he is working on.

Or..

He just went balls into the wall with solipsism that he realized he is all alone in this imaginary reality ..and so there is no point teaching imaginary  people lol 🤔 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

He woke up so deep that he just disappeared into nothingness, like in the end of lucy, haha. 

2 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

He woke up so deep that he just disappeared into nothingness, like in the end of lucy, haha. 

xD

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

He already gave an exanation on his Blog. 

I will let this thread open, but dont fall into gossip too much

Another option is this whole Actualized.org was always just a business, a means of income. Once there was sufficient Patreon monthly income coming in, why continue to do the work? You have passive income to piss off and spend all your time doing Game and fucking chicks. My guess is he's not on this forum because he doesn't care about any of this. He's out there living his life. Not saying this a fact of course, as I have no idea. Just a hypothesis. 

54 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

Another option is this whole Actualized.org was always just a business, a means of income. Once there was sufficient Patreon monthly income coming in, why continue to do the work? You have passive income to piss off and spend all your time doing Game and fucking chicks. My guess is he's not on this forum because he doesn't care about any of this. He's out there living his life. Not saying this a fact of course, as I have no idea. Just a hypothesis. 

lol

@Sempiternity haha dont know if you mean this seriously, I hear a bit bitterness coming out of you because Leo doesnt Release Videos for a while. 

18 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Sempiternity haha dont know if you mean this seriously, I hear a bit bitterness coming out of you because Leo doesnt Release Videos for a while. 

Yes I'm serious, and no, no bitterness. I don't give a shit if he ever releases another video. He's said everything there is to say. He was just repeating himself over and over. Good on him if he started a business and got enough passive income from it to not have to work. My point was, I think people here like to think of Leo as some kind of altruistic teacher. My point was, consider he did all this for himself, as a business. And there's nothing wrong with that. 

2 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

Yes I'm serious, and no, no bitterness. I don't give a shit if he ever releases another video. He's said everything there is to say. He was just repeating himself over and over. Good on him if he started a business and got enough passive income from it to not have to work. My point was, I think people here like to think of Leo as some kind of altruistic teacher. My point was, consider he did all this for himself, as a business. And there's nothing wrong with that. 

your open to your own interpretation of course, but my opinion is that if you truly think that then you have an incredibly low level of discernment. Which is fine of course some people are better at it than others and it can be developed. However I think its pretty hard to deny the authenticity of the emotions he has displayed in many of his episodes.

Of course he needs income as well but to say that its nothing more than that is quite naïve I think.

16 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

Ok then please be not offended by following: could it be that you project your own egotistical view onto him?like if you would be in his position you would do exactly that? 

It's nothing wrong with that, just my observation. 

On 11/24/2023 at 9:33 AM, OBEler said:

Ok then please be not offended by following: could it be that you project your own egotistical view onto him?like if you would be in his position you would do exactly that? 

It's nothing wrong with that, just my observation. 

I think you are the one doing the projecting, my friend. I'm just stating an opinion based on information I've gleaned from what Leo has said over the years. 

7 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

I think you are the one doing the projecting, my friend. I'm just stating an opinion based on information I've gleaned from what Leo has said over the years. 

@Sempiternity@Sempiternity I am asking you so please selfreflect if you want to think about that. 

On 24.11.2023 at 6:14 PM, Sempiternity said:

He made a blog post about being burnt out. He is prob taking it easy and researching stuff.

The road to God is paved with bliss.