Someone here

God realization is intuition

78 posts in this topic

@Someone here

The inconsistency of your posts over the years is strange. Hope you get some clarity about where the gold is man, to go at least in the good direction. Otherwise you are striking blindly. You say intuition because you don't actually know, when you know there is no more intuition. You don't intuit that there is an existence right now happening, being, breathing, this aliveness is not an intuition see? It is actual, direct. In the same way is God and Iness. Reality/Truth is what you are intuiting but truth is already here, it is the here, the now. I'm not joking really, actually see this unbroken beingness. This is the direction, keep on going. Ground yourself in experience, whatever you are experiencing right now, it's it, this is it. See? Not that hard, keep going down this path of actuality and you will see what is actually going on here and remember always to follow your intuition in the way.

20 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Someone here

The inconsistency of your posts over the years is strange. Hope you get some clarity about where the gold is man, to go at least in the good direction. Otherwise you are striking blindly. You say intuition because you don't actually know, when you know there is no more intuition. You don't intuit that there is an existence right now happening, being, breathing, this aliveness is not an intuition see? It is actual, direct. In the same way is God and Iness. Reality/Truth is what you are intuiting but truth is already here, it is the here, the now. I'm not joking really, actually see this unbroken beingness. This is the direction, keep on going. Ground yourself in experience, whatever you are experiencing right now, it's it, this is it. See? Not that hard, keep going down this path of actuality and you will see what is actually going on here and remember always to follow your intuition in the way.

This is what happens when you allow fear to take over your pursuit of truth. He doesn't realize I was exactly where he was at one time in my journey. It's why I know how he is feeling. Here is when I eventually decided to take the plunge. 

But he isn't going to understand until he does it and I completely understand. Funny thing is...he doesn't even know that after the plunge...there is even more to discover.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86

Yes, you have to jump and not only once, multiple times it happens as we all know. After some time you even enjoy it and feel comfortable in the unknown. Will there be sharks in these dark waters...? Is there something on the other side? Yes, the same side

14 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Razard86

Yes, you have to jump and not only once, multiple times it happens as we all know. After some time you even enjoy it and feel comfortable in the unknown. Will there be sharks in these dark waters...? Is there something on the other side? Yes, the same side

Exactly. You got it. When he takes the plunge he will come up laughing. The Cosmic Joke. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Exactly. You got it. When he takes the plunge he will come up laughing. The Cosmic Joke. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

8 hours ago, Swarnim said:

Being God is entirely logical, just not in the traditional sense of logic(which refers to the common way of thinking, not truly 'logic').

It's because you logically see that you are God that you feel you are God. It makes sense, it's not just something to feel. God makes sense to itself.

When you see that you are God, your functioning at a higher capacity of connecting dots which explains to you why you must be God.

The way you explain it here seems as if you are making yourself believe you are God.

It might be wise to reconsider your conclusion.

You appear to be human . Not God.  So it doesn't make logical sense to call a human God. Unless we are playing semantics and word games .

What I mean in a nutshell is that understanding that you are God will never happen .because God is infinite ...therefore cannot be fully understood . Can only be felt . How can you understand something that is infinite? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Razard86

Instead of being so cutting, try a new strategy. Consciously causing repeated emotional distress to someone at this level is less a sign that you're doing something right, more a sign that you're OK with abuse.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

18 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: This forum is my favorite soap opera EVER.

^_^

I'm somehow reminded of this picture:

picture.PNG

(maybe it's the paracetamol)

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

22 hours ago, Someone here said:

Knowing/getting /understanding /becoming conscious of...etc ....that YOU ARE GOD is something you intuit . Its 100% intuition and 0% logic .

There is zero logic for me personally being God.  But I know it deep down in my heart of hearts and soul of souls:)

Its not something you deduce or figure out or discover or even "awaken to ". It's none of that. 

It's this deep down feeling that you are the center of the universe.  You have these instances and glimpses of what I'm talking about .and you know it ..when you know it .

No.  You can intuit the truth and then look for it.  But you can only directly experience Absolute Truth because you will become the Truth.   You will become God.  You still remain intertwined with the materialist paradigm and fail to see mysticsm as something not only possible, but the nature of reality.  Stay stuck in science.  I care not.  But I do know you have the potential to know better.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

30 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

No.  You can intuit the truth and then look for it.  But you can only directly experience Absolute Truth because you will become the Truth.   You will become God.  You still remain intertwined with the materialist paradigm and fail to see mysticsm as something not only possible, but the nature of reality.  Stay stuck in science.  I care not.  But I do know you have the potential to know better.

My god!..not even one single person gets what I'm saying lol 

I Didn't say anything about science or materialism. 

Im actually agreeing with you . You can only experience the truth . Meaning to you can only "feel " it  . You can't discover it using logic .

Agree or disagree? 

-Osho

17 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Im actually agreeing with you . You can only experience the truth . Meaning to you can only "feel " it  . You can't discover it using logic .

Agree or disagree? 

@Breakingthewall 

@Someone here we all know what you mean.

We all try to help you man...and not a single one here agrees with you because you are stuck in delusion. 

Intuition is an experience, Yeah. But logic is also an experience, Did you know that? 

God is an experience but that does not mean God is purely a feeling or logic. 

Are you now getting it? 

Edited by OBEler

2 minutes ago, OBEler said:

man...and not a single one here agrees with you because you are stuck in delusion. 

I welcome disagreement. But here is just no reason to call me delusional .

3 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Intuition is an experience, Yeah. But logic is also an experience, Did you know that? 

Yes in the Absolute sense everything is an experience by definition obviously.  So you didn't reinvent the wheel here .

Again ..show me one single proof that you are God using logic and philosophy...you can't.  You either experience it directly or not . And it's not like experiencing the sunlight in the morning where you get to actually see it ..you grasp it intuitively. Meaning you know it generally without knowing the details . You know you're God but God will forever remain a mystery for you .

-Osho

5 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

picture.PNG

🤣🤣

Intuition seemingly arises from nowhere, without much need for logic, reasoning and other thought based processes and hence free from most biases. Intuition also questions the amount of free will we have. When we let the intuition flow without interfering, it would look like as though we are getting the information from the universe without the need to do any effort. 

I believe insights arise from intuitions. The belief of I am God is a product of intuition arising after the experience of oneness. But I am not sure if intuition can point to that belief in it's own without the experience itself or some other connected insights.

39 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Agree or disagree? 

An improvement in feeling might be a byproduct of awareness, but don't get so lost in trying to improve your feeling or things like that. Simply let yourself turn back to inner stillness, to the nondoership. 

And it is true that reality is like a reflection that reflects your state of consciousness, or your vibrational frequency to you, and in that sense reality is totally empty and meaningless. 

But, if you are in a state of fear or discomfort, don't try to rationalize your way, or even mysticize your way, out of that. Be genuine within yourself, accept how you are feeling, accept that you are feeling anxious or whatever. 

Perhaps you might say that feeling and intuition, or to say it better, stillness or peace, might be seen as the ground from which reasoning and thinking emanates, so to speak. Don't get so lost in philosophies and rational arguments, and i'm saying this to you as some sort of a philosopher myself, haha. 

Allow yourself to slowly quiet your mind and let your level of awareness increase. It is true that reality is infinite possibilities and you are that which is the translogical, however it is true that you need to feel your way here, in a sense. 

I mean, you can say that feeling is subtler than thinking, and by feeling you can touch deeper levels of the psyche and understanding, however when you become too feeling or intuition oriented, you again might be, without knowing, furthering yourself from you, if you know what i mean. 

I mean, this world is a dream of the one, or you might say that this world is the reflection of the one to itself, and you can see your feeling and subtle intuitions as some sort of a navigational system from your infinite self, and that self of yours is absolutely nonresistant, so it is kinda impossible for you to be on that level while you're in your physical form. 

But, you can take the bounce, or the pass, in a sense, from your infinite inner intelligence, and perceive it in a way that makes more sense to you, and in that process it is kinda like you perceiving the noumenal on an intuitive level, as you might agree, but translating and perceiving it, in a sense, as a form, or as a process, in a sense, that is meaningful and increasingly more satisfying for you. 

9 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

picture.PNG

Leo’s name also happens to be the only red on this forum (besides Razard86’s signature).

A good reminder not to blindly take what they’re saying as factual and true.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI