Javfly33

Am I the only one that gets insane psychedelic effects from Weed?

30 posts in this topic

Almost never smoked weed in my life before but after having a long break with psychedelics and calling them off for some good time I smoke weed from time to time nowadays.

Last time I´ve smoked, I had an insane feeling Love in the way 5-MeO-DMT breakthroughs feel like.

Like having the feeling I am absolutely God and others are myself too, and therefore having the inevitable consequence that death is impossible. All creation is Me. And 'other´s' creation happen inside 'my' creation.

Last time I almost had a panic attack because I could not handle these thoughts/feelings. 

Sometimes I just think realising this things with chemicals is not a completely good idea. It makes me think one has to build itself naturally, with sober practices, so when this kind of feelings of Unity so brutal come, you have a certain balanced and strong mind to be comfortable in that state of realisation.

It's a known phenomenon that other psychedelics, especially 5-MeO-DMT, can dramatically enhance and alter the effects of cannabis, perhaps permanently or at least for such a long time that experientially your sensitivity never returns to what it was before.

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Almost never smoked weed in my life before but after having a long break with psychedelics and calling them off for some good time I smoke weed from time to time nowadays.

Last time I´ve smoked, I had an insane feeling Love in the way 5-MeO-DMT breakthroughs feel like.

Like having the feeling I am absolutely God and others are myself too, and therefore having the inevitable consequence that death is impossible. All creation is Me. And 'other´s' creation happen inside 'my' creation.

Last time I almost had a panic attack because I could not handle these thoughts/feelings. 

Sometimes I just think realising this things with chemicals is not a completely good idea. It makes me think one has to build itself naturally, with sober practices, so when this kind of feelings of Unity so brutal come, you have a certain balanced and strong mind to be comfortable in that state of realisation.

Funny because if you remember my episode when I made a thread about "It's So Obvious", I was actually smoking weed that night. I'm not a weed smoker that much only once in a blue moon,5x/yr maybe, plus I was drinking. That post I made was in real time. I was crying and was experiencing this. Something in the weed lately, maybe. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

15 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Funny because if you remember my episode when I made a thread about "It's So Obvious", I was actually smoking weed that night. I'm not a weed smoker that much only once in a blue moon,5x/yr maybe, plus I was drinking. That post I made was in real time. I was crying and was experiencing this. Something in the weed lately, maybe. 

Aaaaaaaaaahahaha, I knew there was something fishy - or should I say trippy - going on when you wrote that. :P Weed plus alcohol? Yeah, that explains it!

Just be careful with these kinds of "peeks". They can be as enlightening as they can be misleading... but they are certainly always entertaining, lol.

Why so serious?

Oh yes, I think taking other psychedelics radically altered my experience with weed. When I get really high on weed I can get  into I guess one would call it Nondual Awareness states pretty easy, where I am the "screen" and I can sync into the screen, total silence.  And then it feels like I will grasp something even deeper, but just then my ego comes back trying to narratize it or I panic and it stops me from going even deeper. 

For me the problem with weed is that my insights always have a slightly paranoid touch to it. Also Im never sure if my insights are valid or if I am going crazy, so I do it very rarely.

2 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Aaaaaaaaaahahaha, I knew there was something fishy - or should I say trippy - going on when you wrote that. :P Weed plus alcohol? Yeah, that explains it!

Just be careful with these kinds of "peeks". They can be as enlightening as they can be misleading... but they are certainly always entertaining, lol.

That's why I don't smoke that shit normally. I was close to home and thought why not. Yeah right. But, I was trippin' like i never tripped before. Lol

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

19 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

That's why I don't smoke that shit normally.

Very wise.

While I was living in Barcelona, I was smoking pot like a goddamn chimney for a while... pure 100% percent Sativa out of a glass pipe every. single. evening. Not exactly the healthiest lifestyle, lol. Nearly fried my brain with that stuff!

Nothing wrong with smoking occasionally, but it can become a crutch very quickly. Even though I can't deny that I had some goooood times with it, hehe.

Why so serious?

High CBD oil before a date is guaranteed to be an amazing experience filled with lots of lovey-dovey goodness.

In the middle of my last date, I helped the person get over a nasty sickness that they started dealing with abruptly. I ain’t Christ, but I am certainly on weed.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Yesterday had a an inmense energetic opening in Malt + Weed.

This video gave me some insights about how to use weed as a psychedelic which was enough base for me to just walk on my own.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

The first time I got high off weed I tripped

One time I ate a crazy edible on the plane and felt like I was tripping and pissed myself 

The last time I smoked weed 5 years ago (and probably my last); instant ego death.

Why that time and not before?:

• 1 year break from all drugs (peak sensitivity)
  • Smoked it fast and a lot, wanted to not waste the (tiny) joint
  • 6 months nofap streak (low prolactin levels)
  • 1 year daily meditation, 1.5 hours in one sitting, some times up to 3 hours
  • Hungover (downregulation of GABA)
  • Empty stomach (peak ghrelin levels, low prolactin levels)
  • Ate shit food day before; it was New Years Eve (gastrointestinal effects; gut-brain axis)
  • No expectations, no desire to achieve anything spiritual

Basically, I set myself up perfectly.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

10 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

The last time I smoked weed 5 years ago (and probably my last); instant ego death.

Why that time and not before?:

• 1 year break from all drugs (peak sensitivity)
  • Smoked it fast and a lot, wanted to not waste the (tiny) joint
  • 6 months nofap streak (low prolactin levels)
  • 1 year daily meditation, 1.5 hours in one sitting, some times up to 3 hours
  • Hungover (downregulation of GABA)
  • Empty stomach (peak ghrelin levels, low prolactin levels)
  • Ate shit food day before; it was New Years Eve (gastrointestinal effects; gut-brain axis)
  • No expectations, no desire to achieve anything spiritual

Basically, I set myself up perfectly.

I second this as factors which make it more likely. Summerized, one needs a clear mind. From my experience it depends how clear your mind is and that weed amplfies your state. That would explain why most people never experience these states on weed. Also you previous knowledge and experiences play a big role.

I would add that the intention also plays a role in the sense that if you want to escape and numbness or confusion you will get it.

For me it also plays a role with whom I'm in company with. If I smoke with some hippy friends my consciousness gets so shallow. On the other hand I know a guy who is very far on his path and when we hang out and smoke and he beginns to point me to reality I experience awakenings where reality even stops.

Edited by Starlight321

You have to be careful with weed, as it builds up tolerance in your system rapidly. 

You can take it regularly, but make sure to take breaks here and there and adjust your dose accordingly, based on your own unique connection to it.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

56 minutes ago, koops said:

I wouldn't say psychedelic effects

What is your definition of psychedelic effect?

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

Any chemical that is direct enough in hitting my consciousness. That's how I frame it to myself and why I consider ketamine and salvia psychedelics. Although tecnically speaking they are entheogens.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

1 minute ago, Davino said:

Although tecnically speaking they are entheogens

Interesting, I’ve never heard of the term “entheogens” before. Technically, ketamine is a dissociative anesthetic.

But really, it depends on how it is used.

The US had a secret program and used LSD to see if it would be a useful tool for mind control and torture.

55 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I just had 1 real psychedelic expericience with DMT (changa), so Im no expert, but for me its a full disappearance of reality. Like going to another dimension.

Appearance of fractals, lots of color, entities, hallucination of sounds, the 'sense' of Nothingness, Infinity, the Void...

I dint have an awakening with DMT, although I experienced Nothingness, Infinity, and saw the Void.

This experience with weed didn't have any visuals. Reality stayed exactly the SAME.

Just changed the context. 'I' appreciated Reality, Oneness, Absolute Truth for the first time.

5 hours ago, Yimpa said:

If you want a fairly objective statement: anything that targets certain serotonin sub-receptors (particularly 1A, 2A, 2C) would be considered a "classical psychedelic". "A psychedelic effect" is very subjective. For me, even caffeine is psychedelic.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.