ActualizedJohn

Are there conscious bubbles independent of mine?

32 posts in this topic

I get that solipsism is technically true because if there are multiple consciousness bubbles, no matter how many conscious bubbles there would be, they would all only be made up of the same consciousness, and there is only one consciousness. However, my question is if I have a friend of mine step into a closet and shut the door, and I step into another closet and shut the door, are there two seperate consciousness bubbles existing, one in each closet? And if you answer no, why not. Why couldn’t god split itself off. I have not seen a convincing argument that explains why god could not do that. It makes no sense to say that it couldn’t.

Edited by ActualizedJohn

3 hours ago, ActualizedJohn said:

I get that solipsism is technically true because if there are multiple consciousness bubbles, no matter how many conscious bubbles there would be, they would all only be made up of the same consciousness, and there is only one consciousness. However, my question is if I have a friend of mine step into a closet and shut the door, and I step into another closet and shut the door, are there two seperate consciousness bubbles existing, one in each closet? And if you answer no, why not. Why couldn’t god split itself off. I have not seen a convincing argument that explains why god could not do that. It makes no sense to say that it couldn’t.

God can do whatever the hell it wants. What can limit God? Look God is that which can create impossibility, then do the impossible. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD BECAUSE GOD IS PURE IMAGINATION? GOD IS A DREAM ITSELF.

What can limit a dream? What can limit a MIND? What can limit NOTHING? Only itself. All form is just APPEARANCE!!! How do you limit appearance? Close your eyes right now and imagine something....notice the only limit you can have....is what you imagine....the same is true for God. So the answer is always YES AND NO depending on what you are asking. 

If God is dreaming the universe and its not within the universal rules and God is dreaming itself as something bound by the rules then the answer is no, if God wakes up to itself as God and decides to have no rules again then yes. So the answer is always....if God wills it.

But you only ask this, because your ego always wants other. Only an ego has a problem with no other. You have never had other, hell you have never had the individual self. When you go in deep sleep everything is gone. You literally blank out. The evidence is right there. Always have...you just like to be in denial and come up with suppositions.

What about this? What about this? I only hammer people here to show you that those questions have nothing to do with truth, they have everything to do with not wanting to be alone, and wanting to explore and discover something. The ego loves delusion, delusion is playfulness, and the ego wants to play around. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

3 hours ago, ActualizedJohn said:

No, there's only one consciousness bubble and it CAN'T be otherwise.

Why? Because, look, answer me this: Is it possible to experience something outside of "yourself" ever? If no, there can only ever be one consciousness "bubble" for you, and you can also never experience something outside of you – which essentially means that there is no outside of you. Because appearance is reality.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

26 minutes ago, vibv said:

If no, there can only ever be one consciousness "bubble" for you

It's like asking if there is an Easter Bunny outside of Santa Claus. Both are conceptual constructs.

Ta-da!

Why so serious?

1 hour ago, Vibroverse said:

Yes, and no, and yes, and no, and yes. 

LOL it be like that.....hahahaha

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

I keep vacillating (nice word) between these thoughts:

• Of course there are separate consciousnesses don't be silly
  • Consciousness can do what it likes (and is a prankster)
  • There is only one consciousness (possibly mine, possibly not)
  • I'm not special, why should I be the only consciousness one?
  • It's a non-question, unanswerable
  • Am I a p-zombie?
  • The question is answerable but not with language
  • Consciousness is just a concept and nobody even understands what it refers to

Welcome to my mind.

All stories and explanations are false.

@ActualizedJohn1- There is only One consciousness bubble, the one you are experiencing right now.
2- This bubble is limitless. There is no inside nor outside. To the point that even the term bubble is misleading, because bubbles presuppose a limit.
3- Notice how the thought "there are several bubbles" can only appear in your bubble/experience.
4- So, every division/border/content of experience is fabricated/imagined/Hallucinated.
5- So is there a imaginator/creator? No, it's an impersonal process, there is no actual ground one or source. The concept of a "source" is an object appearing in your experience.

The answer you your question is:  The splitting is imagined and is going to be real for you as long as it is imagined to be real.
You are part of an imagined narrative.  So since it is fabricated, if the "Me" in the narrative realizes that division is part of the narrative, the narrative will change accordingly

Notice: everything i wrote above is still part of the narrative.

Stories all the way up, and all the way down. (Is seeing that a story?) 

Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily ... 

6 hours ago, Razard86 said:

God can do whatever the hell it wants. What can limit God? Look God is that which can create impossibility, then do the impossible. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD BECAUSE GOD IS PURE IMAGINATION? GOD IS A DREAM ITSELF.

What can limit a dream? What can limit a MIND? What can limit NOTHING? Only itself. All form is just APPEARANCE!!! How do you limit appearance? Close your eyes right now and imagine something....notice the only limit you can have....is what you imagine....the same is true for God. So the answer is always YES AND NO depending on what you are asking. 

If God is dreaming the universe and its not within the universal rules and God is dreaming itself as something bound by the rules then the answer is no, if God wakes up to itself as God and decides to have no rules again then yes. So the answer is always....if God wills it.

But you only ask this, because your ego always wants other. Only an ego has a problem with no other. You have never had other, hell you have never had the individual self. When you go in deep sleep everything is gone. You literally blank out. The evidence is right there. Always have...you just like to be in denial and come up with suppositions.

What about this? What about this? I only hammer people here to show you that those questions have nothing to do with truth, they have everything to do with not wanting to be alone, and wanting to explore and discover something. The ego loves delusion, delusion is playfulness, and the ego wants to play around. 

Could you perceive very singular things, even completely alien to the usual paradigm, by playing with his consciousness/his imagination?

Do you have a such experience ?

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

Could you perceive very singular things, even completely alien to the usual paradigm, by playing with his consciousness/his imagination?

Do you have a such experience ?

God is so single....God does not exist according to human standards. Humans define existence as something physical, not realizing that everything is physical is actually equivalent as nothing. Notice how you keep asking about my experience....there is only experience. 

A human is an experience. Silence is an experience. Sound is an experience. All your sensations are just experience. Can you actually divide experience? Close your eyes right now and try to divide it....notice...you can't. You cannot divide experience because whatever you try to divide it with...is itself experience. 

You ARE experience. What is experience....it is the appearance of a lack of experience....appearing. What is deep sleep? The annihilation of all experience. So the lack of experience...is what you would call nonexistence. This nonexistence..is MIND. This MIND is so powerful it can be infinitely aware...or completely UNAWARE. Even when its not aware...it still exists. Because nonexistence and existence are the same thing.

How can that be? Because God is a MIRACLE. LIFE IS A MIRACLE, DEATH IS A MIRACLE, EVERYTHING IS A MIRACLE.

On 8.11.2023 at 9:42 AM, An young being said:

If no, there can only ever be one consciousness "bubble" for you

There can never be anyone but you in your experience. You will never experience another consciousness bubble, that is separated from you. You could argue "but there still can be other ones, I just can't experience them". But your experience is all there ever will be for eternity.. they DON'T exist.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

To answer that we must contemplate the nature of infinity and current experience.

Infinity is unlimited and there can be nothing outside of it, since there is no outside.

The current experience that manifests is a cycle within other cycles. Everything in the cosmos is cyclical, and the cosmos itself is a cycle. The experience begins and ends. Take anything as an example, head scratching, a sexual experience, an individual's life. Everything has something in common, they have a beginning and an end. The sexual experience is something while it happens, and it stops being something when it ends. It is within another cycle, that of a day, which is within the cycle of your life that begins with birth and ends with death. In all of them there is the same substance of existence in common, but they are separated by the limit of time. This means that existence can be limited and remain the same.

It would be said that in the case of another person this is different, because there is no continuity, it is a completely separate cycle, another dimension, but it is really the same. where is your day from yesterday? in the past? This is a limit, you can never return to it, it is another dimension. The same goes for the others, you will never be able to access their dimension. How is this possible if you are God, the eternal consciousness? easy, because you are not. You are the appearance of the center that occurs in a given experience, you are not real, you are just a necessary center for the experience: October 10, to manifest. If that center is revealed for what it is, it falls, and only the experience remains. This experience is concrete, cyclical, it takes place over time. and this experience can also fall, and then there remains non-experience, unfathomable undifferentiated existence. The total emptiness that is everything, upon which this experience occurs like a hologram, highlighting only what is necessary of the absolute to take place.

Within this experience are all other experiences, all cycles, all infinite cosmoses that begin and end infinitely. Within each of them there are infinite cosmoses, and within them infinite more. The nature of the infinite makes everything contained in the part, and the part and the whole are the same. Ultimately, you are everything. but not the you that sees itself as the center, but the infinity that unfolds when this you disappears

So, in short, the others exist. Or do you think that the only cycle that exists in eternity is yours now? Where are the others cycles? In the future? Past? It's a limit, the future is now, everything is. Infinity is alive and you are in it, and you are it, and in you infinity is. 

Just an idea, without any importance. The important thing is to open ourselves to the real thing, the substance, the source of life. The configuration is the same. Just infinity

Edited by Breakingthewall

On 08/11/2023 at 3:05 AM, Razard86 said:

@Razard86This is just incredible! Your answers is give me non-dual experiences. I have to thank you for them.

39 minutes ago, vibv said:

There can never be anyone but you in your experience. You will never experience another consciousness bubble, that is separated from you. You could argue "but there still can be other ones, I just can't experience them". But your experience is all there ever will be for eternity.. they DON'T exist.

What happens when you let go of your notion of "you" for a second? What remains?

Here's a fun experiment: Replace the words "you" and "I" with "THIS" in the statement above. And "they" with "you", while you're at it.

There can never be anything but THIS in THIS experience. THIS will never experience another consciousness bubble, that is separated from THIS. THIS could argue "but there still can be you, THIS just can't experience you". But THIS experience is all there ever will be for eternity.. you DON'T exist.

Mmmmmmmm, I like that. It's still just a story about reality, but a good one. B|

Why so serious?

Are you currently experiencing writing this post ("Are there conscious bubbles independent of mine?")? Nope, you're not currently experiencing writing this post. Then did you not experience writing it? Well, yes you did? You certainly did experience writing this post. Ok, then how could God create an experiential bubble that is separate from your current experiential bubble? Well duh, that is what God is doing all the time. Every single nanosecond of your existence, your experience is being dissociated from another experience. So is God capable of it? Of course. The evidence is abundant.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

24 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Are you currently experiencing writing this post ("Are there conscious bubbles independent of mine?")? Nope, you're not currently experiencing writing this post. Then did you not experience writing it? Well, yes you did? You certainly did experience writing this post. Ok, then how could God create an experiential bubble that is separate from your current experiential bubble? Well duh, that is what God is doing all the time. Every single nanosecond of your existence, your experience is being dissociated from another experience. So is God capable of it? Of course. The evidence is abundant.

-_-

Time is imaginary

Like everything else

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

Just now, Loveeee said:

-_-

Time is imaginary 

Imagination is imaginary.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Just now, Carl-Richard said:

Imagination is imaginary.

Nothing ever happened, you imagine the past

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now