Javfly33

Seems impossible to defeat the Mind

62 posts in this topic

Here I am again angry at myself because 10min ago I was in a very weird nothingness place now im back to normal egoic consciousness like they call.

I´m so tired of going back and forth from mystical to cotidian life. Is so frustrating for us, for people that haven't seen the other side they don't know what they are missing. 

We know what we are missing, which makes it very frustrating.

And when people ask for guidance Everyone just answers with bullshit replies such as 'don't worry you are god you are choosing to be limited' and more crap like that.

Edited by Javfly33

Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun.

- Alan Watts -

Why so serious?

The idea that you are in "normal egoic consciousness" is false and just perpetuates that very idea, and it is actually just an identity you have created for yourself. The idea that some state is to be changed, that this is non-dual and dual, etc. just perpetuates all those ideas. Drop ideas, everything you know about spirituality, everything. And just examine what you are.

The truth is you don't know what you are. And calling yourself an "ego", or "dualistic", or "limited", does not get you closer to knowing, and you actually don't know if you are any of those things at all. And to think that you are any of those things, is just more thinking, and it is mistaking the map for the territory. 

I think you are playing tug of war by inducing certain mysterious states through energetic practices, and this frustrates you. It is like microdosing, and then getting frustrated when it wears off and then asking "why can't that be maintained permanently?" 

Firstly, it should be considered that maybe that state, even though it feels good and mysterious and blissful, is not "it." Secondly, it should be considered a very real possibility, that the baseline state is being judged very harshly, and that your actual true self can easily be realized from the baseline just by carefully watching it and examining what you call "me."

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

Here I am again angry at myself because 10min ago I was in a very weird nothingness place now im back to normal egoic consciousness like they call.

I´m so tired of going back and forth from mystical to cotidian life. Is so frustrating for us, for people that haven't seen the other side they don't know what they are missing. 

We know what we are missing, which makes it very frustrating.

And when people ask for guidance Everyone just answers with bullshit replies such as 'don't worry you are god you are choosing to be limited' and more crap like that.

I've already given you ways, so many ways you just refuse to accept Absolute Solipsism and deconstruct other, so as result you are just going to jump back and forth. I've said it before you don't want the state. You afraid to realize that everything is imaginary. Alter your consciousness, strip away everything until you are left in a solipsistic void. 

^^^^This video can literally awaken you on auto pilot. Watch it and either do the process yourself or let the video run and just sit in meditation. Eventually it will just happen. So meditate and focus on what is true. Release all of your attachments. If you want the truth for its own sake, you won't care if reality is imaginary. As long as you fight this....your life will continue the way it is.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Selfishness cannot defeat selflessness...why? Because selflessness is nothing. How do you defeat something that is invulnerable? When you want to be God...you will be God and not a moment sooner.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 11/7/2023 at 2:58 PM, Javfly33 said:

Trying to grasp onto something other than yourself.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 7/11/2023 at 9:58 PM, Javfly33 said:

I´m so tired of going back and forth from mystical to cotidian life

If you can access mystical states , openness and expansion, unlimited, then that is already a lot. If it is something that happens for a brief moment, it is still infinitely more than nothing. You will gravitate towards it, it will become deeper and easier to reach, you open yourself more and more. You know how to do it and you know what you want it, therefore it is obvious that your path will take you there.

On 07/11/2023 at 11:48 PM, Razard86 said:

I've already given you ways, so many ways you just refuse to accept Absolute Solipsism and deconstruct other, so as result you are just going to jump back and forth. I've said it before you don't want the state. You afraid to realize that everything is imaginary. Alter your consciousness, strip away everything until you are left in a solipsistic void. 

^^^^This video can literally awaken you on auto pilot. Watch it and either do the process yourself or let the video run and just sit in meditation. Eventually it will just happen. So meditate and focus on what is true. Release all of your attachments. If you want the truth for its own sake, you won't care if reality is imaginary. As long as you fight this....your life will continue the way it is.

I appreciate your help brother. But I don't realize it still. 

I have watched the video of Leo of the guided exercise, it was powerful but I do not have clarity most of my daily life, with the exception sometimes when I do spiritual practices. 

On 08/11/2023 at 11:43 PM, Breakingthewall said:

If you can access mystical states , openness and expansion, unlimited, then that is already a lot. If it is something that happens for a brief moment, it is still infinitely more than nothing. You will gravitate towards it, it will become deeper and easier to reach, you open yourself more and more. You know how to do it and you know what you want it, therefore it is obvious that your path will take you there.

thanks for the motivation, I hope it gets better and more stable 

On 08/11/2023 at 11:37 PM, Yimpa said:

Trying to grasp onto something other than yourself.

thats a good one

Edited by Javfly33

On 07/11/2023 at 11:37 PM, Bazooka Jesus said:

Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun.

- Alan Watts -

I get what you mean but is hard for me to not suffer cotidian egoic consciousness. Is painful. I want peace and silence like when im meditating 😭 feels so good

On 07/11/2023 at 11:40 PM, Osaid said:

The idea that you are in "normal egoic consciousness" is false and just perpetuates that very idea, and it is actually just an identity you have created for yourself. The idea that some state is to be changed, that this is non-dual and dual, etc. just perpetuates all those ideas. Drop ideas, everything you know about spirituality, everything. And just examine what you are.

The truth is you don't know what you are. And calling yourself an "ego", or "dualistic", or "limited", does not get you closer to knowing, and you actually don't know if you are any of those things at all. And to think that you are any of those things, is just more thinking, and it is mistaking the map for the territory. 

I think you are playing tug of war by inducing certain mysterious states through energetic practices, and this frustrates you. It is like microdosing, and then getting frustrated when it wears off and then asking "why can't that be maintained permanently?" 

Firstly, it should be considered that maybe that state, even though it feels good and mysterious and blissful, is not "it." Secondly, it should be considered a very real possibility, that the baseline state is being judged very harshly, and that your actual true self can easily be realized from the baseline just by carefully watching it and examining what you call "me."

I get what you are going but I respectfully disagree. I think as crude as it might sound there are different states of experiences and some are more preferable than others.

Am I being 'selfish' form preferring blissful perfect silence vs thoughts emotional chaos ? I might be, But that's where I am. I am not in a god-like position of saying 'I can love the both, I don't prefer any of it particularly'.

Btw, I never implied that the state I experienced was 'it'. (If you mean by 'it' Truth or Enlightment)

Is as simple as... do you prefer to experience the most basic aspects of life (such as sounds, touch, smell, etc..) as a blissful perfect silence phenomena , or you do you want to experience them with thoughts, by projecting labels to them and therefore being very far away from that silence?

I am not saying silence is the truth, I´m saying, ime silence is more fun and enjoyable than chaos. ;) 

Edited by Javfly33

On 07/11/2023 at 3:58 PM, Javfly33 said:

I´m so tired of going back and forth from mystical to cotidian life.

Just make the pleasant state last 11 mins instead of 10. Then tomorrow make it last for 12min. Soon you will be at 24h of pleasantness. 

56 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I am not saying silence is the truth, I´m saying, ime silence is more fun and enjoyable than chaos. ;) 

Can be the opposite, though. There are times where chaos is preferred over silence.

It is tricky. Perhaps the chaos is trying to tell you something. Not about you personally, but how your mind works.

I say not about you personally, because how you use your mind can change and be more holistic.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Can be the opposite, though. There are times where chaos is preferred over silence.

It is tricky. Perhaps the chaos is trying to tell you something. Not about you personally, but how your mind works.

I say not about you personally, because how you use your mind can change and be more holistic.

yes, is saying that my mind works as shit 😂🤡

19 minutes ago, itsadistraction said:

Just make the pleasant state last 11 mins instead of 10. Then tomorrow make it last for 12min. Soon you will be at 24h of pleasantness. 

🙌👌

Sometimes I just stand in my kitchen close my eyes and forget I exists for 20 minutes and then I open them and I'm like why?

31 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I think as crude as it might sound there are different states of experiences and some are more preferable than others.

Of course, I did not mean to deny this.

32 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Am I being 'selfish' form preferring blissful perfect silence vs thoughts emotional chaos ? I might be, But that's where I am. I am not in a god-like position of saying 'I can love the both, I don't prefer any of it particularly'.

No, preferring things has nothing to do with self-image. It is not selfish to prefer vanilla over chocolate, for example. Or drinking water when you are thirsty. Those are just biological imperatives which do not require a self at all. The perception of thirst is not selfishness, and the perception of a pleasant flavour is not selfishness, the perception of those two things as being selfish is itself selfishness. 

It is a common misconception to perceive desires and preferences as something which involve a self, but that self only appears when you create beliefs about yourself in relation to those desires and preferences. For example, it is not selfish to want to reach first place in a race. It is selfish to say "I desire to win this race, because otherwise I will be unworthy." In the latter case, the only reason the race is desired is because it is genuinely believed it will solve a lack of self-worth. What is desired is not actually the race, but the absolution of the belief that you are unworthy. When you win the race, that is the moment that you start to change your self-image, because now your experience contradicts your previous identity, which was the identity of someone who has never won a race before and therefore is not worthy.

Your emotions are perfectly in tune with what you think you are perceiving, which is an imagined self. If you live in a world that is threatened by imagination, then it is perfectly normal to seek a state of non-imagination, just as normal as it would be to run away from a bear. It is not wrong or morally inferior to live in the imaginary world, but what is being pointed to is that the imaginary self can be permanently uprooted, and it can simply be realized that it didn't exist in the first place. What is called "selfishness" are the actions you take to "defend" that imagined self from thoughts and beliefs. 

Btw, I never implied that the state I experienced was 'it'.

Ah ok, but it seems related, because at the end of the day, these thought-based emotional problems are to do with that "me" entity which lingers around. Perhaps if that is absolved you will stay there longer. 

Is as simple as... do you prefer to experience the most basic aspects of life (such as sounds, touch, smell, etc..) as a blissful perfect silence phenomena , or you do you want to experience them with thoughts, by projecting labels to them and therefore being very far away from that silence?

That is fair, you can enjoy that silence if you want, but I see that you are creating thoughts about yourself from the experience. Experience silence if you want, but no point in thinking about how your current experience isn't that silence.

You are building ideas around it, for example, "normal egoic consciousness." I am saying that believing in that label is ironically a belief system created from that very blissful experience of silence. You created a dichotomy which says: "This experience is bliss, this experience is normal egoic consciousness, and neither can ever converge." 

I am not saying silence is the truth, I´m saying, ime silence is more fun and enjoyable than chaos.

For sure, there are certainly very blissful states which are worth pursuing. But I saw ideas about ego being mixed up in there, which I saw as a conflation. 

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

This place has a weirdness like that place.  That place has a normalcy like this place.

The back and forth is frustrating but also super fascinating to experience these different experiences, perspectives.  

It seems there are always things that we are all missing that we don't know until we have experienced them.   The infinitude of learning may go on for infinity and it is both frustrating but also exciting. The universe seems infinitely intelligent and maybe the anger you are feeling is what you need to learn that you need to be okay with things happening slower because there is no hurry up and learn everything and things just take time and the learning never stops so its a marathon not a sprint.  but the process can be super fascinating.

People will reply with whatever they think will help or however they interpret it and what helped them or they are focusing on.

52 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

yes, is saying that my mind works as shit 😂🤡

Now let’s work on challenging that assumption. No need to accept your mind working as shit. But no need to run away from it either.

It seems personal because there is a strong meaning you associate with being shit. 

@Javfly33 I have seen your posts and you are definitely someone who can write  well. Furthermore, you also have written good stuff on mindset and consciousness. 

Not sure why you suddenly start this thread? Maybe you are feeling vulnerable (who won't be one fine day?) or you are seeking even greater knowledge.

A tip or two I can share is to read ego is the enemy.

Edited by hyruga

At the end of the day shifts in states are temporary whether magical, blissful and mystical. Pleasure and pain exist as the same dynamic.

Don't get too hang up on the experiences and go after the truth. 

Contemplation in a mindful state would perhaps be more fruitful than in a thoughtful state, for this.