TheGod

What God really wants

45 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

You guys complicate things too much.

All God really wants is pussy, money, weed

Yeah, sometimes it is what god really wants, or thinks that he wants, haha. 

45 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

You guys complicate things too much.

All God really wants is pussy, money, weed

Yeah, God can be a dyke too. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

Reminder to be honest.

Edited by UnbornTao

God has no will, will is an illusion.
Everything is fundamentally compulsive, automatic, non-contingent.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

22 hours ago, TheGod said:

How do you know what can be trusted then? You don't know. You rely on some sort of authority without applying direct experience. 

if you think that you can reach God's consciousness without psychedelics you're kidding yourself. 

I deliberately created psychedelics as a tool to re-awaken myself. 

I also created  a bunch of mambo-jumbo techniques and so-called  "awakened" gurus in order to trick myself.  

@TheGod Those three phrases are all from Leo. Are you sure you are not projecting authority either to some teacher?

I myself have taken psychedelics for years, I´ve come to the conclusion that they do provide mystical states but (at least in my experience) it all gets boiled up with mind data. At the end I ended up more confused that where I started.

I don't trust psychedelics anymore for this work. But you do you. Walk your path. See if it works or not.

I, as God, deliberately created an omelette to feed myself. And then I, as God, deliberately created a post on this forum. And then I, as God, deliberately tricked myself into tripping over a rock today, which I imagined into existence, as God.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

9 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yeah, God can be a dyke too. 

How bias can we be :)

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I think that anyone who thinks how reality works is like a chimpanzee jumping on a computer while screaming and thinks he understand it.

Edited by Breakingthewall

23 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I think that anyone who thinks how reality works is like a chimpanzee jumping on a computer while screaming and thinks he understand it.

Wrong.   You ARE reality- so don't you think you can know what you are?

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

The one who knows things doesn't knows nothing, because it's a creation, he can't grasp the entire thing because he's inside it.

I can open myself to the now , then I know everything: no limits. Being without barriers. That's everything, nothing else means nothing. 

6 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The one who knows things doesn't knows nothing, because it's a creation, he can't grasp the entire thing because he's inside it.

I can open myself to the now , then I know everything: no limits. Being without barriers. That's everything, nothing else means nothing. 

I don't know what this mumbling is - but it sounds like a whole lot of conditioning from the spiritual community  

It's quite simple.  You of all people would agree that reality is Infinite.   And since it is Infinite the possibility of omniscience must exist.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

God wants existence. Or was that existence wants God... erm.... can't remember.

All stories and explanations are false.

22 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

It's quite simple.  You of all people would agree that reality is Infinite.   And since it is Infinite the possibility of omniscience must exist.

I have realized that what the conceptual mind knows about reality means nothing. I know what omniscience is, I said it in the comment above. I have experienced it many times. 

omniscience is when you break your human limitation, and it has no content. It is being without form, everything is there and you cannot capture it or remember it, it is at another frequency, it's just now, you can't remember it because the remember is limited and the reality is unlimited

Edited by Breakingthewall

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I have realized that what the conceptual mind knows about reality means nothing. I know what omniscience is, I said it in the comment above. I have experienced it many times. 

omniscience is when you break your human limitation, and it has no content. It is being without form, everything is there and you cannot capture it or remember it, it is at another frequency. 

That is not what omniscience is.  Omniscience is a complete understanding of infinty instantly.  It is Being Infinity  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Osaid said:

And then I, as God, deliberately tricked myself into tripping over a rock today, which I imagined into existence, as God.

I tripped over a rock while walking with a friend. He was very concerned for me, meanwhile I had no care in the world for what had happened 😅

This happened a weak and a half ago.

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

19 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I tripped over a rock while walking with a friend.

Sounds like a bad trip.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

No. You can only be it.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

17 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

No. You can only be it.

Being swallows knowing.   Meaning Being already encompasses it.  Pure Being - not finite being.  Infinite Consciousness. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.