6 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Ok

😀

Don't be so agreeable, lol.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

😀

Don't be so agreeable, lol.

Lmao...I was going to counter, but didn't feel like going back and forth on this because I know anything I say, you'll have a back-up plan. Just kidding about the Back-up-plan. 

Ok, since you insist. How can something know itself. Your eyes can't see itself and your hands can't touch themselves, they can only be it. We need a mirror to even see ourselves entirely. Without a mirror we won't know what the back of our head looks like. So that's what's I'm saying just because you're something doesn't mean you know what it is.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

7 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Lmao...I was going to counter, but didn't feel like going back and forth on this because I know anything I say, you'll have a back-up plan. Just kidding about the Back-up-plan. 

Ok, since you insist. How can something know itself. Your eyes can't see itself and your hands can't touch themselves, they can only be it. We need a mirror to even see ourselves entirely. Without a mirror we won't know what the back of our head looks like. So that's what's I'm saying just because you're something doesn't mean you know what it is.

There you go, using logic again.  Wouldn't something infinite not need to make sense?  That would make sense 😀

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

There you go, using logic again.  Wouldn't something infinite not need to make sense?  That would make sense 😀

Ok, I see where I'm going wrong. We're speaking of the Infinite. Yes God is All Knowing. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

9 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

don't know what this mumbling is - but it sounds like a whole lot of conditioning from the spiritual community  

😂 You are funny. No, I mean that the self that thinks: I'm god, I'm infinite, I'm dreaming, is just a construction, and it's understanding means nothing. If you were able to get out of the limited mind at least 10 seconds, you would see what I mean.