UnlovingGod

Alien Councioussness

28 posts in this topic

It´s cool, it´s amazing, but it is insane fucking insanity. Your being is way too high. And when you want to bring this back to your human form, it makes it a bit disfunctional. So I´d be very careful with this stuff. I don´t know what the consequences are. I don´t really want to think, what happens there, if you stay long enough there. So calming down and living from your human form is the best you can do. It´s not your ordinary psicosis or anything else. I would describe it so fluid and expressive this councioussness. But it´s fucking councioussness and I feel messing around and being Alien is really not something you want to undertake every weekend, heck even once a year, I really feel that the human form is not made for Alien Councioussness, because it is soo expressive. A bit like Marc Eschers paintings, that live, with moving staircases like in Harry Potter. Leo said he was a squirel, I was a Final Fantasy Anime Samurai Hentai God. I´d like to take my conclusion from this Alien Councioussnes, but first and foremost a looot of time, cause mistakes are inevitable.

Yes, it's not really suitable for human life.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Human is just a role you're playing in the collective consciousness. Alien is also a role.

5 hours ago, Incognito said:

Human is just a role you're playing in the collective consciousness. Alien is also a role.

Sigh your not getting it.

What they are saying is Alien Consciousness relative to the human Consciousness is so different of an experience that it can destroy the human experience. Only when someone stops being in human consciousness and takes on a radically different one can they understand. If you entered a state of consciousness where your thinking increased to super sonic speeds, there was a ridiculous constant flow of energy that felt like bombs going off, and you felt Self Love so powerful that you were creating and destroying things with mere thoughts...it would be very hard to go back to human consciousness and take all of this real.

Consider if you ever reached these states and came back that humans would appear like Sim characters walking around to you. Many of you don't understand what "REAL" is. "REAL" is a relational concept that can easily be destroyed. You go far enough in this work and you won't see a difference between Mickey Mouse and a human...they will both be experienced as pure imagination. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Sigh your not getting it.

First rule of Fight Club:

Stop making assumptions about people you don't know and you have no idea what they're talking about.

Edited by Incognito

I have a theory that ascending past a certain level of consciousness would require one to not be a biological creature because, at these higher levels, even just your survival needs are holding you back.

3 hours ago, Incognito said:

First rule of Fight Club:

Stop making assumptions about people you don't know and you have no idea what they're talking about.

Second rule....stop making assumptions that you aren't making assumptions....there are only assumptions. Why? Because you never have absolute knowledge of anything. So whatever data you are missing....makes whatever conclusions you make assumptions. So why do you assume that you aren't assuming? How would you know? LOL. Stop these little games.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

A rule? There is only one source of consciousness.   And as we have seen it can be manipulated beyond our wildest dreams.  It leaves me speechless too, open, raw, and a little vulnerable to the outcome.   

My foot is grounded on the baseline, if not, it will be hard to navigate anything.. here and there we travel on.

On 10/28/2023 at 11:20 PM, UnlovingGod said:

It´s cool, it´s amazing, but it is insane fucking insanity. Your being is way too high. And when you want to bring this back to your human form, it makes it a bit disfunctional. So I´d be very careful with this stuff. I don´t know what the consequences are. I don´t really want to think, what happens there, if you stay long enough there. So calming down and living from your human form is the best you can do. It´s not your ordinary psicosis or anything else. I would describe it so fluid and expressive this councioussness. But it´s fucking councioussness and I feel messing around and being Alien is really not something you want to undertake every weekend, heck even once a year, I really feel that the human form is not made for Alien Councioussness, because it is soo expressive. A bit like Marc Eschers paintings, that live, with moving staircases like in Harry Potter. Leo said he was a squirel, I was a Final Fantasy Anime Samurai Hentai God. I´d like to take my conclusion from this Alien Councioussnes, but first and foremost a looot of time, cause mistakes are inevitable.

I would be careful too,  it can hurt you...  Aliens.

On 10/29/2023 at 8:18 PM, Razard86 said:

Second rule....stop making assumptions that you aren't making assumptions....there are only assumptions. Why? Because you never have absolute knowledge of anything. So whatever data you are missing....makes whatever conclusions you make assumptions. So why do you assume that you aren't assuming? How would you know? LOL. Stop these little games.

How can I block users such as this one? I have no energy to read stupid replies.

Edited by Incognito

46 minutes ago, Vibes said:

It got you so deeply that you want to remove him from your reality? :D

He's just the messenger!

I don't care who's he in his reality. In my reality he's just an idiot.

Edited by Incognito

On 29/10/2023 at 4:00 PM, Shodburrito said:

I have a theory that ascending past a certain level of consciousness would require one to not be a biological creature because, at these higher levels, even just your survival needs are holding you back.

Could be the case. You may have to evolve into a purely energetic being to sustain these levels.

On 10/29/2023 at 8:50 AM, UnlovingGod said:

And when you want to bring this back to your human form, it makes it a bit disfunctional. So I´d be very careful with this stuff. I don´t know what the consequences are. I don´t really want to think, what happens there,

there was a man named nick , he's curious to attain spiritual enlightenment and understand the Truth of life but has emotions of fear and worry about going on the journey of getting enlightened. nick goes and asks zen master "what if i undertake this journey and go delusional and lose my mind or what if i die while meditating or do permanent damage to my normal mind" the master replies "what makes you think you can understand the infinite intelligence , infinite beauty and absolute magic that is existence whilst you valuing your human life more then it ..... go play with your kids, feed your family and kill time till your death comes nick."

1 hour ago, itsadistraction said:

@UnlovingGod @Leo Gura I think you guys mean "alien" as in"unfamiliar and disturbing or distasteful." and NOT "relating to or denoting beings supposedly from other worlds; extraterrestrial."

I believe he means a type of consciousness that is so radically different that you could call it other worldly, that's why he says alien.

Because it holds zero recognition within human consciousness, therefore it is extra-terrestrial. 

15 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

I believe he means a type of consciousness that is so radically different that you could call it other worldly, that's why he says alien.

Because it holds zero recognition within human consciousness, therefore it is extra-terrestrial. 

I see. I'm just trying to get an understanding. If a human is capable of it then it can't be alien?. If its extra-terrestrial that would mean he literally left the planet. 

We are all aliens to other beings on other planets. Furthermore all forms of consciousness are "alien" to another. In fact your consciousness is "alien" to mine. 

I can see it being radically different and "higher" than normal everyday human consciousness. 

If I am God than I am already not human and therefore have alien consciousness already. If I call God an alien.

Very interesting and radical stuff. This forum is great. Thanks for all your feedback my dudes. 

30 minutes ago, itsadistraction said:

If a human is capable of it then it can't be alien?

that's where your understanding is tripping up, he's merely saying that humanism is purely a construct of the mind, and all the ways in which that construct operates and forms reality is what a human is. But his mind no longer abides by that construct and now operates and forms reality in a such a radically different way that he cant even call it human because it shows zero correlation.

the way in which the mind behaves is what creates humanism. Leo claims his mind behaves in a way that cannot be confined in his pre- existing human structure, therefore he is no longer human.

Edited by Francis777

does alien consciousness transcend solipsism? can you truly experience the consciousness of another being?

2 hours ago, Oppositionless said:

does alien consciousness transcend solipsism?

When you realize that you’re imagining different degrees, levels, and types of consciousness, then these kinds of questions will be answered with a simple ;), so to speak.

2 hours ago, Oppositionless said:

can you truly experience the consciousness of another being?

Of course, that’s what LOVE is.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI