Inliytened1

Solipsism undebunked - for the 500th time

122 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Osaid said:

I recently realized that unicorns are imaginary. Every single unicorn you ever imagined doesn't exist right now. Seriously, try it, look at your experience. There are no unicorns, they don't exist, because they happen inside of your mind. When you look at a unicorn, that unicorn is occuring in your experience, nowhere else. All unicorns are just you as God playing with yourself. God just imagines unicorns for eternity to entertain itself. That is what God is. An infinite imaginative dreamer. All alone by itself, imagining unicorns. If you deny this, you are just too afraid to stomach the fact that all unicorns are imaginary. This is one of the deepest and most ultimate awakenings you can have.

Lol you'd think Leo made this post. Good job, good imitation. You are very good at mocking those you disagree with. Well Done.:D

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Just now, Razard86 said:

Lol you'd think Leo made this post. Good job, good imitation. You are very good at mocking those you disagree with. Well Done.:D

I've probably studied Leo's content the most out of everyone. 😂

Describe a thought.

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

And that's why sometimes I just say "Ok, you are God. So what? In what does change your experience?"

It's a distraction. A new conclusion or belief to superimpose onto everything. It doesn't change anything because it is a belief about experience, which is to say, it is a new belief about yourself. You are not a belief.

Ok, fine you are alone, but what is it that is alone? Do you actually know what you are?

Ok, fine, you are dreaming everyone up, but what is the thing that is dreaming everyone up? Do you actually know what you are?

Notice that the conclusions "alone" and "dreaming everything" have nothing to do with your actual experience, they are basically just "side-quests" so to speak, and are just conceptual stories or conclusions. Neither conclusion answers what you actually are. It is just pointing relative to other things. "I am not this lamp", "I am not other people", "I am not a tree", "I am not a table", "I am a thing that imagines other things", ok, but then what the fuck are you? Stop jumping around it! You are just trying to define yourself by pointing to things that are relative. Anything defined or concluded is based on relative parameters.

Edited by Osaid

Describe a thought.

54 minutes ago, Osaid said:

I recently realized that unicorns are imaginary. Every single unicorn you ever imagined doesn't exist right now. Seriously, try it, look at your experience. There are no unicorns, they don't exist, because they happen inside of your mind. When you look at a unicorn, that unicorn is occuring in your experience, nowhere else. All unicorns are just you as God playing with yourself. God just imagines unicorns for eternity to entertain itself. That is what God is. An infinite imaginative dreamer. All alone by itself, imagining unicorns. If you deny this, you are just too afraid to stomach the fact that all unicorns are imaginary. This is one of the deepest and most ultimate awakenings you can have.

Replace unicorn with your parents and you will - maybe - grasp it.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Replace unicorn with your parents and you will - maybe - grasp it. 

Grasp what? There's nothing to grasp, it's imaginary. 😂  

You don't even actually understand that "other people" are imaginary. "Other people don't exist" is not the same as realizing that other people are imaginary, that itself is a conclusion which is also based in imagination, and it is the modus operandi that your ego uses to make sense of your experience.

If you imagine an infinite amount of things, you can grasp that they don't exist an infinite amount of times, and all of that "grasping" will be equally as deep and metaphysical to you. This is basically what all awakenings are, they are changing and removing identities and beliefs, which is why you will chase them infinitely until you realize what you actually are, which is beyond concepts. In the mean time, enjoy your infinite tail chasing.

Describe a thought.

1 minute ago, Osaid said:

In the mean time, enjoy your infinite tail chasing.

Humans don't have tails. I wonder what we're literally chasing instead, like the dog. Name something other than a tail. C'mon let me hear it. I know it's a figure of speech.

One Love....

To know movement - stillness must exist. To know stillness - movement must exist. Movement does not dream stillness nor vice versa as black does not dream white. Non dual state can only be known in contrast to dual state. None of these states is superior to other. You say that direct experience is the key yet you deny diversity of existence and reduce it to personal imagination. Because if you say that you personally, and that is the meaning of your deduction, imagine your parents and other people you can say as well that you imagine that you breathe. Is direct experience still a king in this case, or there is again something very mystery that I don't get here? Tell you guys something. Existence is logical to the core. Nothing could exist or even be dreamed without basic logic which you try to deny in your elite solipsist circle of mutual adoration. That is rather endarkment than enlightement.

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Humans don't have tails. I wonder what we're literally chasing instead, like the dog. Name something other than a tail. C'mon let me hear it. I know it's a figure of speech.

Humans have imaginary tails. A human is like a dog that can imagine an infinite amount of tails inside of its head and then judge itself for not grasping all the imaginary tails.

Oh, you never realized that particular tail is imaginary? I'm more awake than you! Oh wait, that guy over there only realized that 3 tails are imaginary, but I've realized that 20 are imaginary. He needs to have 17 more awakenings about those specific types of tails to be as woke as me!

Describe a thought.

1 minute ago, Osaid said:

Humans have imaginary tails. A human is like a dog that can imagine an infinite amount of tails inside of its head and then judge itself for not grasping all the imaginary tails.

Oh, you never realized that particular tail is imaginary? I'm more awake than you! Oh wait, that guy over there only realized that 3 tails are imaginary, but I've realized that 20 are imaginary. He needs to have 17 more awakenings about those specific types of tails to be as woke as me!

Lol...ok point taken. I like your sense of humor.

One Love....

29 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I like your sense of humor.

Just describing what I'm seeing 😅

Describe a thought.

1 hour ago, Osaid said:

Well its something for God to do.

God can even make fun of itself for doing it.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

7 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

But things as I am God or Oneness mental paradigms, they can feel as absolute, trascendental, awakening etc... They can feel as they are "different", at the end of the day is still mind tricks. Conceptual laberinth. Tricky to see it.

Furthermore, here all those who say: I am God and I am imagining reality, have reached that conclusion by watching a video of Leo. That idea has been introduced into their mind from outside and they think that it has been a mystical realization. It's not something like: I spent 3 years meditating and doing psychedelics, penetrating the depths of what I am, I went through several phases, which I can list, and reached a total opening. In those openings I recognized reality as a source that flows from the abyss of infinity, and that source was pure intelligence. That intelligence by its nature created patterns and shapes, and I was those shapes but I was also the intelligence. They were one but somehow I was that empty intelligence that took shape...no it wasn't like that, it was much easier, it was: I saw a video of Leo Gura and I realized that I am God and I am imagining others. . It's crazy. 

They have seen videos of Leo where he explains to them, as in a catechism, how things are: you are God, you are imagining reality because you are bored, and it is all like a theater set that you make to deceive yourself. and they have believed it, and they go through life saying those things to others. For them the important thing is the things that God does: he imagines others, and he is alone. but what is that god? Do you have experience of it? Yes, of course, it is very obvious: God is me, that sensation of center, the self that is always here, is the absolute. yes, precisely, the ego 😂. What they must let go, dissolve, has been elevated to the category of god. It is painful to read their delirium 

But all this is normal, since Leo's attitude has been: I know exactly what reality is, I have gone much deeper than Buddha, Ramakrishna and any mystic in history. I am going to explain to you what reality is like, without the slightest doubt. If you have any doubt about what I'm saying, it's that you're not awake, stupid. You are in the sleep category, low category, not super high awake category. Look Razard, he is so happy because he's in the awake category.  What kind of people is going to come ? Then the believers come and say: Leo Leo,  I realized that I am God and I am imagining my mother because I am bored. good! welcome to the new (and strange) religion

Edited by Breakingthewall

42 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Furthermore, here all those who say: I am God and I am imagining reality, have reached that conclusion by watching a video of Leo. That idea has been introduced into their mind from outside and they think that it has been a mystical realization. It's not something like: I spent 3 years meditating and doing psychedelics, penetrating the depths of what I am, I went through several phases, which I can list, and reached a total opening. In those openings I recognized reality as a source that flows from the abyss of infinity, and that source was pure intelligence. That intelligence by its nature created patterns and shapes, and I was those shapes but I was also the intelligence. They were one but somehow I was that empty intelligence that took shape...no it wasn't like that, it was much easier, it was: I saw a video of Leo Gura and I realized that I am God and I am imagining others. . It's crazy. 

They have seen videos of Leo where he explains to them, as in a catechism, how things are: you are God, you are imagining reality because you are bored, and it is all like a theater set that you make to deceive yourself. and they have believed it, and they go through life saying those things to others. For them the important thing is the things that God does: he imagines others, and he is alone. but what is that god? Do you have experience of it? Yes, of course, it is very obvious: God is me, that sensation of center, the self that is always here, is the absolute. yes, precisely, the ego 😂. What they must let go, dissolve, has been elevated to the category of god. It is painful to read their delirium 

But all this is normal, since Leo's attitude has been: I know exactly what reality is, I have gone much deeper than Buddha, Ramakrishna and any mystic in history. I am going to explain to you what reality is like, without the slightest doubt. If you have any doubt about what I'm saying, it's that you're not awake, stupid. You are in the sleep category, low category, not super high awake category. Look Razard, he is so happy because he's in the awake category.  What kind of people is going to come ? Then the believers come and say: Leo Leo,  I realized that I am God and I am imagining my mother because I am bored. good! welcome to the new (and strange) religion

It is definitely worth more rigorous consideration, absolutely. I completely welcome this. Very much needed on this forum :) 

Have we totally lost our ability to reason lol

You must consider it also from the person that created this' perspective. In this case Leo. From a psychological lens, the I am God framework could be considered the ultimate narcissistic fantasy and a foolproof defense mechanism making you infallible 

Just some food for thought

Edited by PenguinPablo

@Razard86 

Why would it be wonderful or beautiful?

Those feelings are transient.

It might be appreciated, but where exactly?

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

7 hours ago, PenguinPablo said:

It is definitely worth more rigorous consideration, absolutely. I completely welcome this. Very much needed on this forum :) 

Have we totally lost our ability to reason lol

You must consider it also from the person that created this' perspective. In this case Leo. From a psychological lens, the I am God framework could be considered the ultimate narcissistic fantasy and a foolproof defense mechanism making you infallible 

Just some food for thought

God is the ultimate narcissist. And the ultimate martyr.

It falls in love with itself when it realizes itself and dies to its identity/appearance forever and ever.

8 hours ago, Razard86 said:

It falls in love with itself when it realizes itself and dies to its identity/appearance forever and ever.

beautifully put. 

20 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I wonder how could we describe God with psychology (dumb) stuff.

If i tell someone im my dream that i am God,would i be a narcissist ?

If i say "to someone else" that they are not real,just figments of my imagination,would i be schizophrenic ?

If i tell someone that i made the world,could they accuse me of creating suffering and pain,thus making me sadistic ?

I like to think that disorders of the mind are mini representations of God's infinite imagination. What do you say ?

1 hour ago, De Sade said:

If i tell someone im my dream that i am God,would i be a narcissist ?

Everything is God, so even talking about dreams without the mention of the word God is… well, God!

If i say "to someone else" that they are not real,just figments of my imagination,would i be schizophrenic ?

No, you would be honest.

If i tell someone that i made the world,could they accuse me of creating suffering and pain,thus making me sadistic ?

All different kinds of sex are valid… imagine not being biased towards any particular kind of sex.

I like to think that disorders of the mind are mini representations of God's infinite imagination. What do you say ?

Of course. Best to understand what disorders are without judgement. (Hint: it starts with the letter “L”… and it’s not Loser! :P)

I tried to catch some fog earlier. I mist.