Inliytened1

Solipsism undebunked - for the 500th time

122 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

You are an inspiration.   I don't have the patience or diligence to do what you do.  Have you started your own channel yet? You need to.  You would blow up dude.

You are an inspiration as well and you are doing it too, look at this thread? Also I can't help it anymore than Leo or anybody else. Awakening to me is equivalent to God realizing why it created its human character. When Leo was like God is the most amazing thing ever and it had nobody to share it with, so it created the ego so it could share itself with itself/other....I had no idea how accurate it was until I awoken.

That's when I realized that every single desire that has motivated me in life...was that same desire. It was like...of course I am the way I am and of course humanity is the way they are. A girl taking a selfie is just God wanted to share itself with itself human avatar and other. A politician running for office to change their country, is God wanting to share itself with itself. A yogi doing mahatsamadi is God wanting to share itself with itself. And the list goes on....its one big circle jerk. 

It's why God is the biggest narcissist. It falls in love with its own reflection for all of Infinity. Perfect Beauty, sharing itself forever. So I can't help but do this....because why would I keep all this beauty to myself? It doesn't make sense...so I will wake up the partitions within me who want to wake up and the ones who do not, help them realize they don't want too. I want to help them get Self-Clarity so they can realize the desires of their heart and seek the actualization of those desires.

In some dreams God wants to realize itself indirectly through duality, and in some dreams God wants to realize itself directly. In some dreams God wants to be unmotivated, and depressed, and suicidal. I just want to be a conduit...so God can go on its merry way figuring itself out in whatever crazy configuration it has manifested. Because God's infinite capacity to deny what it is = EGO= Every Gathered Opinion= Whatever shit I feel like making up. 

God is the greatest story teller ever, that loves to tell itself everything....

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You are an inspiration as well and you are doing it too, look at this thread? Also I can't help it anymore than Leo or anybody else. Awakening to me is equivalent to God realizing why it created its human character. When Leo was like God is the most amazing thing ever and it had nobody to share it with, so it created the ego so it could share itself with itself/other....I had no idea how accurate it was until I awoken.

That's when I realized that every single desire that has motivated me in life...was that same desire. It was like...of course I am the way I am and of course humanity is the way they are. A girl taking a selfie is just God wanted to share itself with itself human avatar and other. A politician running for office to change their country, is God wanting to share itself with itself. A yogi doing mahatsamadi is God wanting to share itself with itself. And the list goes on....its one big circle jerk. 

It's why God is the biggest narcissist. It falls in love with its own reflection for all of Infinity. Perfect Beauty, sharing itself forever. So I can't help but do this....because why would I keep all this beauty to myself? It doesn't make sense...so I why wake up the partitions within me who want to wake up and the ones who do not, help them realize they don't want too. I want to help them get Self-Clarity so they can realize the desires of their heart and seek the actualization of those desires.

In some dreams God wants to realize itself indirectly through duality, and in some dreams God wants to realize itself directly. In some dreams God wants to be unmotivated, and depressed, and suicidal. I just want to be a conduit...so God can go on its merry way figuring itself out in whatever crazy configuration it has manifested. Because God's infinite capacity to deny what it is = EGO= Every Gathered Opinion= Whatever shit I feel like making up. 

God is the greatest story teller ever, that loves to tell itself everything....

A guy arguing with circlejerking solipsist is God trying to share itself with others. You even use Circle jerk in your comment and you're not realising you're the main example. You respond to the guy who is on "your side" but not to the criticism and challenge from me. A true scientist wants people to challenge him, not to agree with him. 

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

1 hour ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

@Inliytened1 …but there are no others, right? Or there is someting I don’t get here?

Absolutely speaking yes.  But when you play a video game do you adhere to the ground rules?  This is no different.  Im talking to you because I'm amagining you into existence on the fly.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Dodo said:

I perceive solipsism as strong "bullshit" trap. I don't see solipsism as mystical or part of mysticism. I perceive it as one of the bigger traps for spiritual egos. 

Nonduality - yes, that's mysticism. 

I'll bring in a copy of my own circlejerkers here to help me out.

Post by Dontaskme » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:06 am

Another guy responds with:

Answer:

You are overcomplicating things. I am telling you that you are the only Mind in existence.   That all of this is a dream.  If all of this is a dream then how can the other minds be independent if they were held within your dream- or THE dream - if you are afraid to go there.  It's still one dream.  Where you get tripped up is on the illusion that your consciousness is being held within your brain, which is within your body.  All of that is an illusion which can be seen through with deep self inquiry.   That is what @Razard86 has been trying to tell you, but he is not going to beat you over the head with it.  Nor shall i.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

awakening is realizing the true nature of existence. It is opening yourself to the bottomless void that is the now, and completely disappearing into it. then the indescribable glory that reality is is manifested. the joy is absolute, but it is totally impersonal. unlimited vastness is not "i". and all that you say about whether others exist or not, or the dream, etc, has no relationship with awakening. It's like saying if there are multiverses or not. There may or may not be, it's the same. the limitless has manifested, hallelujah. and that's it. the rest are bullshit.

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You are overcomplicating things. I am telling you that you are the only Mind in existence.   That all of this is a dream.  If all of this is a dream then how can the other minds be independent if they were held within your dream- or THE dream - if you are afraid to go there.  It's still one dream.  Where you get tripped up is on the illusion that your consciousness is being held within your brain, which is within your body.  All of that is an illusion which can be seen through with deep self inquiry.   That is what @Razard86 has been trying to tell you, but he is not going to beat you over the head with it.  Nor shall i.

Nope, you are assuming things about me which are not true. I do NOT believe consciousness is within my brain. You seem to be arguing with your idea of me and not me, wherever have I said consciousness is within my mind, jeez, you really put me as some absolute newbie here... And the way you say it like you know who I am and what I believe and practice? 

Where you get tripped up is that you equate consciousness with a bigger Mind. As mentioned in a previous comment, consciousness is Not mind, it is the empty canvas for all minds to be able to exist. It is not an object and not a self. It is not an "it". You cannot point to it, you cannot put it inside the small box and call it I. That's the mind.  

My mind is one of many, your mind is one of many, you have painted with a broad brush and placed your assumption that consciousness is mind and now present it as truth. 

I have been doing self inquiry for a long long looooong time, it is my one and only practice, if you can call it a practice, because it is a natural process. Am I really seeing this, am I seeing you recommending self inquiry to me? Well gee... 

You have to see that you're just giving me your belief, you're telling me things "how they are". Where have I seen that before? Only every single religion that exists. 

Very pretentious ending to your comment as well. You basically said "If you don't believe me, you're wrong, Im not gonna "beat you over the head with it" but you're wrong... End of story no backsies!"

From Razzard I get only strong Spiritual ego vibes with even stronger cognitive dissonance, he's probably not even reading my replies to him, because he feels threatened, its not something new! His very identity feels threated by anyone who disagrees with him and that's not nice. All my points are valid and I am seeing no attempt by him to clarify his stance. 

As for your statement, that you need to be at higher level of consciousness to see it, I can come here and say "Everything is pink"  "if you don't believe me, you're just not seeing it, you need higher level of consciousness" - mate you will never be able to see everything as pink, but you will never know it, because what if you're just not at high enough level of consciousness yet? In an infinite game there can always be higher. Think about that for a second when your sole argument against someone disagreeing with you is that they are low consciousness. 

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

Saying I am God imagining others implies that the infinite has a center: me. a pretty limited infinity.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Awakening to me is equivalent to God realizing why it created its human character.

So awakening for you is to know why god created this person. Interesting insanity

1 hour ago, Dodo said:

A guy arguing with circlejerking solipsist is God trying to share itself with others. You even use Circle jerk in your comment and you're not realising you're the main example. You respond to the guy who is on "your side" but not to the criticism and challenge from me. A true scientist wants people to challenge him, not to agree with him. 

That's just your interpretation. I don't want anyone to agree with me, I want you to agree with yourself. It's not about me, I don't matter only you matter. Remember I'm only here for you to have self-clarity. That's the only purpose of all of my posts. Its the same theme. It's why I push self-honesty. Its why I explained what conflict of interests is, its why I explained in depth what every ego desires. 

Stop making it about me, who gives a damn about me. LOL. It's only about your self-understanding. I already figured out why I am the way I am. I only seek to expand that everywhere. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

23 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

and all that you say about whether others exist or not, or the dream, etc, has no relationship with awakening. 

That's a good point and I don't hear it around here almost never.

I agree with inlightened says, but the thing is theorically or conceptually saying that One is Alone or that others are You/Aren't Real, doesn't change much.

And that's why sometimes I just say "Ok, you are God. So what? In what does change your experience?". 

That's why I'm so repetitive with being focus on actual state of being.

Being in an state of Oneness DO change a lot our experience.

Being in an state of boundaries or mental mechanism *while holding ideas of Oneness or Aloleness, make you feel like you are Awake, but actually you are in the "pit" or the hellhole of the mind as anyone else.

So the million dollar question would be, is @Inliytened1and @Razard86 in an actual consciousness/energetic state of Aloleness or are you guys holding that as ideas ? (not saying those ideas aren't true, BUT the fact is are ideas!) 

That's the million dollar question. Just answer that and we will shut up.

(Btw, obviously when doing mechanical things like operating machinery, driving, doing a mechanical job, etc... You will not be in Absolute Aloleness state, but my question is if once you stop doing that activity, your defuault state of consciousness is that one of Solipsism).

8 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Nope, you are assuming things about me which are not true. I do NOT believe consciousness is within my brain. You seem to be arguing with your idea of me and not me, wherever have I said consciousness is within my mind, jeez, you really put me as some absolute newbie here... And the way you say it like you know who I am and what I believe and practice? 

Where you get tripped up is that you equate consciousness with a bigger Mind. As mentioned in a previous comment, consciousness is Not mind, it is the empty canvas for all minds to be able to exist. It is not an object and not a self. It is not an "it". You cannot point to it, you cannot put it inside the small box and call it I. That's the mind.  

My mind is one of many, your mind is one of many, you have painted with a broad brush and placed your assumption that consciousness is mind and now present it as truth. 

I have been doing self inquiry for a long long looooong time, it is my one and only practice, if you can call it a practice, because it is a natural process. Am I really seeing this, am I seeing you recommending self inquiry to me? Well gee... 

You have to see that you're just giving me your belief, you're telling me things "how they are". Where have I seen that before? Only every single religion that exists. 

Very pretentious ending to your comment as well. You basically said "If you don't believe me, you're wrong, Im not gonna "beat you over the head with it" but you're wrong... End of story no backsies!"

From Razzard I get only strong Spiritual ego vibes with even stronger cognitive dissonance, he's probably not even reading my replies to him, because he feels threatened, its not something new! His very identity feels threated by anyone who disagrees with him and that's not nice. All my points are valid and I am seeing no attempt by him to clarify his stance. 

As for your statement, that you need to be at higher level of consciousness to see it, I can come here and say "Everything is pink"  "if you don't believe me, you're just not seeing it, you need higher level of consciousness" - mate you will never be able to see everything as pink, but you will never know it, because what if you're just not at high enough level of consciousness yet? In an infinite game there can always be higher. Think about that for a second when your sole argument against someone disagreeing with you is that they are low consciousness. 

YOU ARE MIND. That's it. You are a MIND that is dreaming everything up. That's it full stop. If you have not realize all is mind then you don't know what is going on. I've noticed many of you try to say mind is some relative thing, no you aren't getting it..MIND IS ABSOLUTE.

You are an ABSOLUTE MIND, because a MIND doesn't actually have a form. So you are an ABSOLUTE MIND, that imagines everything around it. I could say your whole life is a cartoon show if I wanted too, or a virtual reality, or a dream it does not matter. It is pure imagination so intelligently done you cannot distinguish it from what you call real. It's a masterful work of art. 

16 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Being in an state of boundaries or mental mechanism *while holding ideas of Oneness or Aloleness, make you feel like you are Awake, but actually you are in the "pit" or the hellhole of the mind as anyone else.

All of these are mental structures that occur within the sleeping state. The first step awakening is to realize that it is the same thing to say I am God or I want to fuck my cousin. They are mental structures, they are within the structure that is the human psyche, something that it seems that no one here understands.

awakening is leaving the human psyche. This is extremely difficult, because there is not someone above who wants to get out of the human psyche, but it is the human psyche itself that wants to get out of itself. It is a labyrinth, the door without a door. then the human psyche creates false exits, like I am god, others do not exist, or any other story. Awakening is much more difficult, very intelligent and courageous people have been trying for 8000 years, and few have achieved it. Now with psychedelics, less intelligent and less courageous guys can achieve it, but you have to be quite intelligent and have enough courage. intelligent to not fall into those silly traps, brave to be able to dissolve the self into nothingness, to jump without a safety net. Awakening is the real thing, not an idea. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

13 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

That's just your interpretation. I don't want anyone to agree with me, I want you to agree with yourself. It's not about me, I don't matter only you matter. Remember I'm only here for you to have self-clarity. That's the only purpose of all of my posts. Its the same theme. It's why I push self-honesty. Its why I explained what conflict of interests is, its why I explained in depth what every ego desires. 

Stop making it about me, who gives a damn about me. LOL. It's only about your self-understanding. I already figured out why I am the way I am. I only seek to expand that everywhere. 

I give a damn about you. It's easier to see the faults in others than in yourself. Sometimes someone else has to step in and help you. You think you are helping me? What if I am helping you? Or are you beyond that. You believe you have figured it all out and now you are going to preach? Why, because you took a drug and had a strong experience? Now all of a sudden everyone who hasn't taken the drug is beneath you and you are their teacher? If they don't accept your teaching at face value they are ignorant? Please, you don't have to answer me, just be true to yourself when reading this. 

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

8 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

It is pure imagination so intelligently done you cannot distinguish it from what you call real. It's a masterful work of art. 

Well said.

So intelligently done it cannot be distinguished from... from what? xD

It's just so beautiful.

5 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

Well said.

So intelligently done it cannot be distinguished from... from what? xD

It's just so beautiful.

Exactly...isn't it wonderful?

25 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

All of these are mental structures that occur within the sleeping state. The first step awakening is to realize that it is the same thing to say I am God or I want to fuck my cousin.

😂 Exactly.

As I said in other topics, the mind is very tricky in that aspect. When you say I want to fuck my cousin is easy to see that that is very basic, animalistic ,mind, selfishness.

But things as I am God or Oneness mental paradigms, they can feel as absolute, trascendental, awakening etc... They can feel as they are "different", at the end of the day is still mind tricks. Conceptual laberinth. Tricky to see it.

28 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

They are mental structures, they are within the structure that is the human psyche, something that it seems that no one here understands.

Yeap. It does seem like that. 

I recently realized that unicorns are imaginary. Every single unicorn you ever imagined doesn't exist right now. Seriously, try it, look at your experience. There are no unicorns, they don't exist, because they happen inside of your mind. When you look at a unicorn, that unicorn is occuring in your experience, nowhere else. All unicorns are just you as God playing with yourself. God just imagines unicorns for eternity to entertain itself. That is what God is. An infinite imaginative dreamer. All alone by itself, imagining unicorns. If you deny this, you are just too afraid to stomach the fact that all unicorns are imaginary. This is one of the deepest and most ultimate awakenings you can have.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho