Javfly33

Do you think getting good with women hurts spiritual success?

14 posts in this topic

A lot of us have been there. Good spiritual progress and little with women. We find out our spiritual progress don't necessarily help in attracting women.

In fact some of us start to suspect that consciousness development sometimes mean being LESS raw attractiveness because scaling up the ladder of consciousness means abandoning, putting to the side or giving less importance to survival like aspects such as bold confidence that are one of the aspects the feminine looks in the masculine. 

Sometimes I wonder and think and I find myself getting very very very sad. Because all of this masculine energy work is meaning for me abandoning that which fiila my soul which is profound and ecstatic states of being , it feels more congruent to me which are more balanced masculine femenine kind of energy.

In the back of my mind I feel doing this work is deeply deeply deeply hurting. Is making my consciousness entangle myself in the superior/Inferior survival matrix.

But at the other hand I just can't handle mentally to let go of being super attractive and burn all the karma and desire  related to having successful and good relationships and sex with women.

So is difficult to say. On one hand it feels os the worst mistake one can do, in other maybe is precisely maybe what it needs to be done. Nobody knows. If one is getting free or enslaving oneself even more.

Time will tell I guess. But it turns out to be a bad decision it will be too late.

I guess If is a bad decision I'll just reincarnate again.

If you get a stage turquoise lady she can help your spiritual progress. I'm not sure where you can find one however.

Edited by itsadistraction

That’s only if you let your spiritual progress become grandiose such that it takes your physical life and body away from simply being down to earth and living as the best man you can be.

Don't you think spirituality makes you a more empathetic person? Which would make you a more compassionate and loving partner? 

1 hour ago, nhoktinvt said:

spirituality before women (i am a narcissist)

You need somebody to practice on, the public don't need anymore. Keep that on lock.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

10 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

A lot of us have been there. Good spiritual progress and little with women. We find out our spiritual progress don't necessarily help in attracting women.

In fact some of us start to suspect that consciousness development sometimes mean being LESS raw attractiveness because scaling up the ladder of consciousness means abandoning, putting to the side or giving less importance to survival like aspects such as bold confidence that are one of the aspects the feminine looks in the masculine. 

Sometimes I wonder and think and I find myself getting very very very sad. Because all of this masculine energy work is meaning for me abandoning that which fiila my soul which is profound and ecstatic states of being , it feels more congruent to me which are more balanced masculine femenine kind of energy.

In the back of my mind I feel doing this work is deeply deeply deeply hurting. Is making my consciousness entangle myself in the superior/Inferior survival matrix.

But at the other hand I just can't handle mentally to let go of being super attractive and burn all the karma and desire  related to having successful and good relationships and sex with women.

So is difficult to say. On one hand it feels os the worst mistake one can do, in other maybe is precisely maybe what it needs to be done. Nobody knows. If one is getting free or enslaving oneself even more.

Time will tell I guess. But it turns out to be a bad decision it will be too late.

I guess If is a bad decision I'll just reincarnate again.

I can relate. Just a couple of years ago I was thinking of moving solo to the forest in the middle of nowhere, sleeping in a tent and meditating all day everyday. Since then joined a green community, done tons of healing, men's work, etc. Find myself being a lot more social and sometimes talking and like why am I saying this. Finding myself in a position where I'm looking for an orange job (it's pretty well thought out and intentional though). At the end of the day the spiritual and the matrix are the same thing. It's all spiritual. Who's aware of these thoughts? ♥️

14 hours ago, The0Self said:

That’s only if you let your spiritual progress become grandiose such that it takes your physical life and body away from simply being down to earth and living as the best man you can be.

@The0Self The thing is if I´m just true to myself I would not go to the gym or approach women or potenciate masculine traits.

I´m basically going down the ladder of consciousness in order to be attractive to women, which is freaking insane if you think about it. 

8 hours ago, Spiritual Warrior said:

Don't you think spirituality makes you a more empathetic person? Which would make you a more compassionate and loving partner? 

The thing is it seems Being empathetic and compassionate decreases attraction from women.

Higher aspects of human makes you less attractive to the female  :( 

Even Leo has said this sometimes. 

My take on this is, it takes a smart person to act stupid, (difference between BEING smart and BEING stupid). Just the same it takes a conscious person to act unconscious. I'm speaking of intentionally. Since most people are unconscious and becoming more Spiritual raises your consciousness (should anyway), if you are trying to be on someone's level who is less conscious than you, then you should be able to lower your level to match theirs without that interfering with your growth. 

It shouldn't have to be where you stop your growth to match others', but understand where they're at and apply patience and understanding and empathy, and just by being a certain way they adapt to your level automatically as that's just how energy works. In other words, do what you feel it will take to attract what you want while remaining steady in your own beingness without being conflicted. That's a true master. 

It's all just a play anyway, learn to laugh at yourself and others in a loving way and try not to overthink things so much as there's always a flow going on and things usually work themselves out naturally without too much interference from the thinking mind. Remember, your beliefs play a role in this so if you believe it will, it will hinder you. You can still remain who you are and be in this world but not of it. It is only hurting you because you're allowing it to and speaking that way. You are blocking the flow and are concentrating too much on what the mind says and trying to analyze things too deeply in this matter. Loosen up and play along.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

It could be very hindering to your spiritual success if you are constantly thinking about sex and women.

It can be good to get all that out of your system and then move onto more spiritual pursuits afterwards.

Transcend and include.

I feel like low consciousness behavior which is of course bad for spiritual development, tends to be rewarded by women so it can be tempting but I do not think it is mandatory for success. It is just harder to do it the highly conscious way.

What being good with women mean to you? 

Relationships are literally the foundation of human life, including romantic ones. It can only add to your spirituality, as long as you're up for the ride. 

Date an aware spiritual woman. Who will call out any games, or see right through it. Create both.

Why can you not be confident, bold and spiritual? You can create anything you want, this is you. One doesn't have to negate the other. I am certainly interested in far fewer people than I was, I think that's natural as you grow, it is also a function of age.

When this pattern you are, or in, completes more fully, there is less and less need to have things reflected. There can still be want, that's part of you too. Love and joy in the company of another. Infinite love for all things, and with the right person that can scale up easier, two people seeking that would hold that field longer or more easily than one. Biological urge also exists but again lessens with age, part of the design and intersecting reason as you complete your life's purpose I would suppose. 

So yeah if you have a 'want' for companionship and spiritual growth, create both at once.

Edited by BlueOak

Just at first. While spirituality makes you want to abandon worldly things and pleasure at first, this seems true that it hinders your dating life. 

But you can stay on top of your materialistic goals and it will come as a more solind foundation for your spirituality journey. I don't agree with the main hint of this post.