Javfly33

How to master energies to be in non dual state all the time?

47 posts in this topic

How to accomplish this? Almost everyfucking day I get the extremely sweet taste of that non dual wave of love, or merging and losing sense of the boundary of the body with the surroundings.

But once I get up of the meditation this state rapidly fades and I'm back to "Maya".

Is clearly a mastery of energies. When I sit in a certain way and do certain positions with my hands, eyes, etc ...the body becomes vibrant, and bam, pure flowing, pure Non dual Wave...I'm out of the macabre game of the mind, in the cloud of Love, in heaven, safe, completely gone.

Is so frustrating to experience this a couple of minutes a day and then not being able to be there the rest of the day, can society come up for a strategy for this and stop making more fucking iPhones and Teslas as that is a meter for human development? 🤦😂

Edited by Javfly33

Oh wait, maybe I'm still in that "state". Maybe that state is the Truth 😶🤯 regardless of thr internal thought process or mental fluctuations @Water by the River

Edited by Javfly33

Not as hard as you think. 

1. Jailbreak your mind. You do this by altering your consciousness. Unless you are a seasoned meditator you may need to use some chemical substance to do this. You need a radical enough state change from your current state change. This state change must be enough to put you in a fluid state of consciousness.

2. Under this state change you need to strip yourself of all your beliefs associated with a YOU. When you do it in this state, the ability for those attachments to hold will loosen. If you can do this in a believable enough way you can escape the confines of your egoic structural experience of reality and your sense of self will burst through the seams and expand outward. This is now when you can feel the connection with all that is.

If you want example on how to strip yourself of your beliefs watch this: 

3. Then all you have to do is authentically desire for this state to be your baseline and it will be done. 

^^^Recognize that all this was accomplished by the Universe and your ego will want to take credit for it. All the ego's job is to allow. The only one who stops you from living from the baseline is YOU. And when I say YOU I mean the Universal Self is not going to give you permanent non-dual state unless that is what you truly desire. Oh and if you do it correctly EXISTENTIAL FEAR WILL ARISE, and YOU WILL FEEL LIKE YOU ARE LOSING YOUR MIND AND THIS IS ALL PERFECTLY NORMAL. It you are not prepared to lose your mind....then you never wanted it to begin with. It just means you have conditions on your desire for truth....and this is the path of surrender of all conditions, to connect with that love that is unconditional.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Just notice your current sense of self.  What is going on?

Can you even describe "the self" in terms of direct experience?  

Many people are simply picking some reference point on their body, like a few inches behind the eyes, focusing on it, and telling a story about it.

That is their conception of "I."  There is this perceived, separate-from-the-rest-of-the-world entity, with a center point.

This idea of "I" is just a thought.  It isn't any kind of reality.  It's just literally a repeating thought, there ever since you remember.

Unless you think that every idea that pops into your head reflects reality, then there is no reason to implicitly trust that this one does.

So just...notice what's going on.  Catch yourself being this "I".

What goes up must come down. You cannot experience white without black.

So instead of desperately trying to break out of prison, recognize that the very notion of being imprisoned is the illusion that needs to be seen through and transcended. Which doesn't mean that you shouldn't simultaneously work on improving your human life, of course.

Why so serious?

2 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

recognize that the very notion of being imprisoned is the illusion that needs to be seen through and transcended. 

I don't know, I get what you mean but I Ive heard that motto in the past by some other guy and it seems to be as magical thinking 

Also I'm not talking about highs, this is non dual state, this doesn't have anything to do with drugs 

5 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Also I'm not talking about highs, this is non dual state, this doesn't have anything to do with drugs 

You are always in a non dual state, you just are not aware of it. The purpose of drugs is to create contrast from your normal state that it so drastic that it wakes you up. But you are too close-minded and arrogant and judgmental of drugs.

All states are non-dual. A high is just as much non-dual as a baseline. The difference is a drug can INCREASE awareness. The same way that fatigue can decrease your ability to be aware of what is going. Stop judging, and actually put forth effort towards your awakening. The only purpose of the forums is to help you gain clarity of how you may be creating more illusions.

Those videos I linked are both good at stripping away the illusion. Even without drugs if you did that everyday you would eventually awaken. Drugs just make it easier because your consciousness is fluid enough for you to become aware of what is happening.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

25 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Stop judging, and actually put forth effort towards your awakening. 

20 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

How to accomplish this?

Realize what you are, the irreplaceable uniqueness of yourself that no thoughts about yourself can touch or describe. This can really be a permanent and immediate shift done from a sober baseline state, and the only reason it doesn't seem possible for it to be that way is because all your glimpses of non-duality have been induced through temporal states, through chemistry or energy changing activities.

I recommend self-inquiry: What am I? What are all my thoughts and beliefs about myself pointing to? How do I know I am myself and not somebody else? 

But once I get up of the meditation this state rapidly fades and I'm back to "Maya".

The meditation creates a situation which does not contain certain stimuli. Outside of meditation, certain thoughts and activities "trigger" you back into beliefs about yourself. 

You are always in a non-dual state, but there are just beliefs that you aren't. 

There's no such thing as absolute/relative, non-dual/dual, finite/infinite, those are pointers, and pointers can only exist in the realm of duality. They never actually occurred. To believe that any of those actually has some significance to your experience is confusing the map for the territory. That map has to be thrown out at some point if you really want to get serious about what you are experiencing. 

Is clearly a mastery of energies. When I sit in a certain way and do certain positions with my hands, eyes, etc ...the body becomes vibrant, and bam, pure flowing, pure Non dual Wave...I'm out of the macabre game of the mind, in the cloud of Love, in heaven, safe, completely gone.

If there is truly some kind of energetic shift, I would say that is similar to changing your physiological or biochemical structure in order to induce a certain state. Which is the point of certain yoga, like kundalini yoga. But it is not necessary or inherent to realizing what you are, if that makes sense. In the same way that a psychedelic can induce a non-dual state, but the psychedelic itself is not necessary for non-duality to exist. It is simply a result of the forced chemistry change that the substance/activity/method brings.

In this case, the desire to "master energies" for me seems similar to saying "I want to master psychedelic states" or "I want to master self-inquiry so that I can become non-dual." All of them bring experiences of non-duality, but they are not striking at what is fundamental, since they are just methods. I am not saying to abandon any energetic practices, I believe this is how someone like Sadghuru mainly teaches people, but the idea that you have to control some kind of energetic knob to realize what you are is confusing a practice/method for non-duality itself. It is not necessarily wrong, it might even trigger a permanent shift, but my only concern is that you shouldn't confuse non-duality for a practice or method. It is something that can be perceived while you are enjoying a cup of tea, or watching a TV show, or playing video games. It is a simple yet profound shift that just happens, either you get it or you don't.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

6 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

I know you might think I'm being hard on you, but I'm this aggressive because you are currently in a victim mentality. You are thinking that something outside of you is preventing you from living from a non-dual state and you are also blocking something that can assist you by demonizing drug highs. I've already reported before that when I took an edible I maintained that high for about a month.

So I proved in my own direct experience than the so called wearing off of highs is actually a subconscious desire of yours. Even further I was able to consciously bring down the high to a more manageable level and proved in my direct experience that anytime a drug high wears off it is because we are willfully bringing it down. 

Now it is harder and takes more time to raise your awareness through meditation than taking a conscious altering substance. This is the only reason I am being aggressive. You can supercharge your ability to work with high states of consciousness and normalize it (get used to it) by focusing on making it feel normal. This is why I said don't trip for good feelings. Trip to feel deep uncomfortable emotions, this will raise your ability to detect prescence which is usually masked underneath heavy emotions. This raises your baseline, and then focus on meditating, stillness so it can work on your body and clear distortions, and then focus on stripping away conditioning so you can become aware more easily of HOW you are fooling yourself, with consistent effort towards this you WILL awaken. Guaranteed.

Don't ever let any belief stay that you cannot awaken. You can and you will if an authentic desire is there. People like to say there is no process, this is a LIE. Anyone that tells you that is LYING. Now sometimes they tell you that to trick your ego, which is a technique that can work but I saw through it. The process is getting the ego to surrender control which is the whole point of all the practices. In truth awakening is always happening its just the ego blocks the awareness of that process.

17 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

How to accomplish this? Almost everyfucking day I get the extremely sweet taste of that non dual wave of love, or merging and losing sense of the boundary of the body with the surroundings.

Enjoy the Maya while it's here for days are short and disappear.

agree with everything @Osaid said ... my only addition is that it's about going from effort to non-effort ... effort is when i am here and non-effort is when i am not ... observe during any glimpse that effort is happening and you are at the wheel ... ease yourself away from the wheel slowly but surely while still enjoying the glimpse 

My way of doing it is to focus on the now, to realize that this, now, is the limitless reality, which it is. In order to do this sober I have had to do psychedelics hundreds of times, because the mental inertia was very powerful. It immediately draws you in, makes you see your life as a timeline, with lots of things that should be different, all that makes us neurotic.

If you stick to the now, it opens, you enter a state of flow. Let's say that the content of the experience becomes irrelevant and what really becomes relevant is existence itself, the unlimited depth of this moment. I remember the first time I entered that state, it was like: I'm trapped, there is only this, the eternal present, I will never get out of here, it's a prison. horror. but then you realize that this moment has no limits, it is the opposite of a prison, it is total freedom.

Entering a state of flow outside of the structured mind does not mean that you are accessing mystical states of consciousness. those states may or may not occur. It simply means that you have come out of the misunderstanding into which the human mind falls. From here, real mysticism can begin, or not, and simply enjoy human life.

@Razard86 no, I just feel sad that you think I open this topics to feel superior or brag about my "states of consciousness". I wrote several topics describing the type of meditation I do so everyone can do it, I'm not special or a "genetic freak " as Leo sometimes say with some people. But you guys lately always want to make things into dick measuring contest.

I would say lots and lots of meditation. So much that you can meditate throughout whole day while doing regular stuff. Meditative state becomes your default.

And everything that @Breakingthewall wrote.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.