HMD

If Actualized was a cult

43 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, HMD said:

And Also that Authority video. That's OP. 

@Princess Arabia I was enthralled by this speculative vision. Just remember me if Leo goes rogue and takes you in. 

A threescore, maybe. He doesn't have to go Rogue to take me in but to have you come along, now that would be Rogue. Hehe

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

@Princess Arabia OK... Ok, I see how it is. Someone here is POSSESIVE. 

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I would have more Rolls Royces.

You slipping Osho got a ridiculous amount.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Nobody is 100% good

And nobody is 100% bad

Rather then worrying if some place is a cult or not. Think what percentage of it is good and what percentage of it is toxic.

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

Of course, it's not a cult (Not saying I take that for granted).

This is just a thought experiment. I had this thought about how good would Leo be at forming and running a cult (given his formidable nature), and I wanted to see what others can come up with. 

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."

Maybe a new video would come out.

Edited by UnbornTao

@Leo Gura I agree actualized.org is not a Cult. It is a sacred school of enlightenment. And it must be cherished by the eons of the universe. 

"Reality is a Love Simulator"-Leo Gura

I would be selling t-shirts with my face on them.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Along with mine and the kids. ?

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Actually, I would happily wear a t-shirt with big Actualized.org logo. It would be my must-wear item to all the music festivals and yoga classes.

3 minutes ago, Girzo said:

Actually, I would happily wear a t-shirt with big Actualized.org logo. It would be my must-wear item to all the music festivals and yoga classes.

Everybody would be like, "hey, that's the bald cult guy from Youtube that thinks he's God. The chick you like in the sexy yoga pants you we're eyeing be like, "get outta here, he's a cult leader, I hate cults". You be like, "there goes my hot date" Goes home, takes off the shirt and goes to the gym instead wearing a Mike Tyson shirt.

2 minutes ago, MsNobody said:

There would be sex lol but so far we are all in a platonic relationship with Leo xD

This thread, along with my relationship with Leo, is getting more complicated the longer it gets. Oh my!?️?️

Edited by Princess Arabia

4 minutes ago, Girzo said:

@Princess Arabia Hell, now I want a tshirt with cartoon style Mike Tyson tripping on 5-MeO

Then you might find a hottie at the gym who hates that Mike beat up on his ex-wife Robin and prefers smoking weed. Moral of the story, don't wear t-shirts with people's faces on them not even your own, you'll look narcissistic. Wear plain old white "wife-beaters" instead, keeps them guessing and shows the muscles. If you don't know what a wife-beater is Google it. It gets my attention every time.