Javfly33

God is not intelligent (At least at this moment)

34 posts in this topic

If God was intelligent wars or violence wouldn't happen...As a society we are at a point we have basic survival taken care of so there are no excuses for it.

God is not an intelligent being... is an unconscious being. It can become conscious, but we must facilitate that. 

Is a mistake to think:  'I´ll outsource everything to God! Everything will be alright! God knows what it's doing!"

Oh my god...no! God is not in the sky caring for you. You are God! And chance is...you are Unconscious! You are in a compulsive, driven by fear, unconscious state most of the time, you need to take responsibility to change that. There's nothing outside of you that will take that responsibility.

God = You (Also the rest of beings). 

God right now is not smart, is driven by compulsions. Look at the world. Look at the current wars. That's God being asleep and in compulsive unconscious state.

Until we don't come to a place where CONSCIOUSNESS is priority number one, God will be eternally making a mess out of itself. 

ego is god experiencing the ups and downs of being god of a part instead of god of the whole

wars violence evil are inevitable but also plenty of abundance beauty creativity

how much of the world can i bring under my thumb?

all want to be king of their own castle big or small

it's all god's design, playing in the sandpit of duality

one day i might get the spiritual bug and wake myself up

The intelligence is not in how the world is evolving, but how we are made to believe that everything is accidental and God doesn't care about suffering and it's very good if there was no suffering. I too can't stop believing some of it.

It is Intelligence, right now.

Edited by Sincerity

If you look at humanity and history, war is always good for the human race overall. 

War is good for Evolution. 

War pushes invention

War unites people in the end. 

Without war, we would be now in the stone age. 

Without ww2 we would not have Europe right now where we can travel free and safety between countries. 

But of course, I as human being am still disgusted at war and I hate it that people do that to each other. 

Character identity will always be selfish it cannot be any other way. Only the creator can be unselfish because the creator is all powerful.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

8 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Character identity will always be selfish it cannot be any other way. Only the creator can be unselfish because the creator is all powerful.

Can any of the character's action be purely selfless?

It takes a lot of intelligence to act stupid ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, An young being said:

In one sense sure, in another sense no. Because a self is a construction. So your waking dream is called a self because it is a construction. So any movement the character makes, is the self/dream/construction making. So the self as a totality could be said to be selfish in that it does what it desires or wills. So the lack of self and a constructed self are one and the same. 

So the reason the Self is selfless when it constructs a self is a result of its will being given to the operation of the collective individual selves. So basically its how you look at it. If you take a bullet for your loved one that act is selfless because it threatens the survival of the individual self, but it was done out of a selfish desire, the desire for your loved one to live. This is why selfishness is not evil, you can't help but be selfish once a self is constructed.

We like to create a distinction between selfish and selfless by saying selfless means that which threatens your survival in favor of the survival of another. But since the other is always you, it's always selfish in the end. But its not a simple word game, because selfless acts are the hardest to do because of the pain and suffering associated with living like that. But its the most intelligent thing because its in service to the collective survival. Without selfless acts, humanity would have died a long time ago.

This is why Jesus, and the symbol of the cross, Martin Luther King, Gandhi, Nelson Mandela, etc are so revered people. Whenever someone sacrifices for the good of the whole they are uplifted as the ideal. Why? Because the majority....are too weak to do it. But the majority know secretly that is the solution to the proliferation of pain and suffering. Humanity understands this, but struggle to embody it. They are doing the best they can though.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

5 hours ago, An young being said:

The Devil would absolutely say yes.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It takes a lot of intelligence to act stupid ;)

Would you say that it tried everything, quite randomly at first, then keeps doing what works while applying random changes (or using knowledge obtained randomly doing something else)? So an evolutionary algorithm in a nutshell.

And that's how it went from being dumb to intelligent and can now create clean physics and math laws?

Terms like intelligence or wisdom are just human mind terms and there are beings between God and us that are above that. Intelligence is connected to cause-effect thinking. There are states of consciousness that are beyond cause and effect, beyond time, beyond duality. If you have a dream about crazy or drunk people (often a father) this is how our "intelligent" mind presents that levels of consciousness and God.

God is thoughtless potential, an abillity, the material. We as conscious fractions of the Whole, being hold in one piece by individual ego, create our ideas and realities from this material.

Pain is Love. This is not a belief. You are just not conscious of this yet.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

2 hours ago, Tomek6 said:

Terms like intelligence or wisdom are just human mind terms and there are beings between God and us that are above that. 

In other words, they can be seen not as intelligent, simply because we lack the ability to understand what intelligence means for them.

6 hours ago, Razard86 said:

In one sense sure, in another sense no. Because a self is a construction. So your waking dream is called a self because it is a construction. So any movement the character makes, is the self/dream/construction making. So the self as a totality could be said to be selfish in that it does what it desires or wills. So the lack of self and a constructed self are one and the same. 

So the reason the Self is selfless when it constructs a self is a result of its will being given to the operation of the collective individual selves. So basically its how you look at it. If you take a bullet for your loved one that act is selfless because it threatens the survival of the individual self, but it was done out of a selfish desire, the desire for your loved one to live. This is why selfishness is not evil, you can't help but be selfish once a self is constructed.

We like to create a distinction between selfish and selfless by saying selfless means that which threatens your survival in favor of the survival of another. But since the other is always you, it's always selfish in the end. But its not a simple word game, because selfless acts are the hardest to do because of the pain and suffering associated with living like that. But its the most intelligent thing because its in service to the collective survival. Without selfless acts, humanity would have died a long time ago.

This is why Jesus, and the symbol of the cross, Martin Luther King, Gandhi, Nelson Mandela, etc are so revered people. Whenever someone sacrifices for the good of the whole they are uplifted as the ideal. Why? Because the majority....are too weak to do it. But the majority know secretly that is the solution to the proliferation of pain and suffering. Humanity understands this, but struggle to embody it. They are doing the best they can though.

I would say, in human terms, as a character, I become selfless as soon as I expand my ego beyond the individual self. That itself is a tremendous achievement for the soul. Nature or survival allows it, and God allows the expansion to be infinite. 

4 hours ago, actuallyenlightened said:

Would you say that it tried everything, quite randomly at first, then keeps doing what works while applying random changes (or using knowledge obtained randomly doing something else)? So an evolutionary algorithm in a nutshell.

And that's how it went from being dumb to intelligent and can now create clean physics and math laws?

No.

It was always infinitely intelligent.

That's the magic of God.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, An young being said:

I would say, in human terms, as a character, I become selfless as soon as I expand my ego beyond the individual self. That itself is a tremendous achievement for the soul. Nature or survival allows it, and God allows the expansion to be infinite. 

i would say if you expanded yourself to the entire universe, ruled every hale and hollow, were even almighty benign compassionate you would still descend to ever deeper selfishness since you lack knowledge wisdom foresight

remember that absolute power corrupts absolutely

i don't believe human history contradicts this

13 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

i would say if you expanded yourself to the entire universe, ruled every hale and hollow, were even almighty benign compassionate you would still descend to ever deeper selfishness since you lack knowledge wisdom foresight

remember that absolute power corrupts absolutely

i don't believe human history contradicts this

That's why it's better to define selflessness as thinking beyond our body's welfare as it is impossible to be selfless in absolute terms.

23 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

If God was intelligent wars or violence wouldn't happen...As a society we are at a point we have basic survival taken care of so there are no excuses for it.

God is not an intelligent being... is an unconscious being. It can become conscious, but we must facilitate that. 

Is a mistake to think:  'I´ll outsource everything to God! Everything will be alright! God knows what it's doing!"

Oh my god...no! God is not in the sky caring for you. You are God! And chance is...you are Unconscious! You are in a compulsive, driven by fear, unconscious state most of the time, you need to take responsibility to change that. There's nothing outside of you that will take that responsibility.

God = You (Also the rest of beings). 

God right now is not smart, is driven by compulsions. Look at the world. Look at the current wars. That's God being asleep and in compulsive unconscious state.

Until we don't come to a place where CONSCIOUSNESS is priority number one, God will be eternally making a mess out of itself. 

retarded newbie take.