StarStruck

If women ruled the world there would be world peace

52 posts in this topic

Do you think? ? 

https://x.com/rubinreport/status/1711355693612007833?s=46&t=_b_ryXoCsOXMmPUcexEK7w

I noticed this in women. When they are in danger they can become extreme  emotional and irrational. It is not related to their ethnicity and this thread is not aimed at an ethnicity. I have seen this with behavior with countless other conflicts. If it is up to these type of women the world would be in WW3. Leadership requires stoicism which is not natural to females. It can be learned but it goes against their nature. 

What does this gotta do with women?

Just one cranky hag venting her bias.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I guess if WW3 happens, blame Scandinavia?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

You're taking her example to apply to all women. That's cherry picking. The temperament, demeanor and character of a person has nothing to do with gender. You could easily take the example of a man in a club brawl and say that his violence is irrational. 

Emotion and logic have an inverse relationship. You can't expect both at the same time. Both gender have inherent differences that are necessary to create a complementary balance. 

1 minute ago, Buck Edwards said:

Just Norway. 

Nuh-uh. Norway currently has a male prime minister :P But Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Iceland, Estonia and Lithuania (i.e. most of "Northern Europe") currently have female prime ministers.

8 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Nuh-uh. Norway currently has a male prime minister :P But Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Iceland, Estonia and Lithuania (i.e. most of "Northern Europe") currently have female prime ministers.

Uh-uh. Norway has you. :P:ph34r:

You're enough to beat all the female prime ministers at their game. 

Too many cooks spoil the broth. 

(nevermind, you're the peaceful one, you can't even swat a fly)

500_F_231968645_EGJLRN1aHKv7XY2xgEinyZML

Edited by Buck Edwards

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

.Leadership requires stoicism which is not natural to females. It can be learned but it goes against their nature. 

Do all women complain about giving childbirth? 

Even in men, aggression comes from aromatase.
Exemestane transports you into a very calm, even downright candid, and not very serious mood.
Conversely, very estrogenic compounds (like clomid) make you very aggressive, emotional and impulsive in general.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@StarStruck

3 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Do you think? ? 

https://x.com/rubinreport/status/1711355693612007833?s=46&t=_b_ryXoCsOXMmPUcexEK7w

I noticed this in women. When they are in danger they can become extreme  emotional and irrational. It is not related to their ethnicity and this thread is not aimed at an ethnicity. I have seen this with behavior with countless other conflicts. If it is up to these type of women the world would be in WW3. Leadership requires stoicism which is not natural to females. It can be learned but it goes against their nature. 

I think I disagree with the premise that 'if women ruled the world there would be world peace'. As an argument it's weak due to the vast history of chaos and disorder from irrationality and hyper emotions coming from women that is countered by the logic and rationality of men. This is a stage green shadow and stage green projection onto a complete egalitarian and altruistic world order, meanwhile disregarding the necessity of men in the lower stages of development in stage orange and blue to counter men from stage red/purple or even other stage blue nationalists and religious nationalists and racists and ethnocentrisms. This is like trying to establish a matriarchy when we have mostly patriarchy in place, and assuming there'd be no culture warfare between the two hierarchies vying for establishment power.

I also think there's a slipping of extreme feminism and man hate in that premise, demonizing men unnecessarily, therefore I declare that whole argument a 'grotesque theoretical fantasy' of the highest delusional sort. There cannot be a healthy society where the structure favors far more one side over the other.

I actually feel like if women ruled the world, everything would be a lot more enjoyable to look at. It's kind of like if my wife ruled the house as opposed to a random dude. Women are lenient than men, so if women ruled the world it would be more about community than it would be about military as it is when men rule it.

"Reality is a Love Simulator"-Leo Gura

War is a man's thing. It's not that women are better, it's that they don't make an appointment in a field where they go with axes and swords and spend two days in a row dismembering the enemy. They do other strange things, but not that one specifically.

Yeah I agree with Leo here, I don't think you highlighting this person venting emotion is a good representation of leadership.

Leadership of something as large as a country is a balancing act of all kinds of internal pressures, internal groups, external factors, and political theater, with hopefully plenty of good advisors and experts there to assist with this huge job. This is why it's so inherently flawed any single person even tries to represent this monumentally complex task as the face of it, but I digress.

4 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Men are generally highly emotional and often less mature emotionally than women. Men being violent and killing each other in rage because they can't deal with their emotions is a story as old as man. Male based leadership also tends to result in hierarchies that ultimately feed status competition, inequality and violence.

For a nuanced look at the structures of Patriarchy vs. Matriarchy, the limitations of both and their benefits, I highly recommend this video. 

Edited by TheAlchemist

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

2 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Even in men, aggression comes from aromatase.
Exemestane transports you into a very calm, even downright candid, and not very serious mood.
Conversely, very estrogenic compounds (like clomid) make you very aggressive, emotional and impulsive in general.

Bro you're literally me from 10 years ago; viewing everything through the lens of pharmacology/physiology xD

Edited by Carl-Richard

You can ignore me all you want, but my argument still stands true, even if I become the elephant in the room.

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

You can ignore me all you want, but my argument still stands true, even if I become the elephant in the room.

I think so far it was a wide split of perspectives.