Javfly33

This why I think most people are not doing spirituality right

32 posts in this topic

Because there is a big difference between brainwashing yourself with Oneness and actually experiencing Oneness.

Because there is a big difference between telling yourself reality is Love and actually experience Love/Non duality.

The mind is tricky. It can make you think you "got it", yet there's nothing to get or grasp, there only is to Experience/Be.

Are you experiencing Oneness Now? No? Then your idea of "Reality is One" is only an idea, not an actual experience.

And if is not an actual experience, if is just an idea, then your current human experience is not more or less joyful or boring or anxious that other human that didn't do a single hour of meditation or a single psychedelic 

Ideas mean nothing. As long as you give any sort of importance to the mind, you will be stuck in the macabre trick of conceptual knowledge.

You will think you have a tremendous knowledge, yet, again, if your current ACTUAL experience is no difference than another human that did not do a single hour of meditation, guess what! The mind is tricking you.

Actual Oneness have the "side effect" of your inner being and energies feeling Blissful/0 fear/0 anxiety.

Notice your elegant ideas about God or Oneness Vs Actually how you feel.

As long as most people get comfortable with ideas of Awakening, instead of pursuing/valuaing Actual Awakening/State of Being, then most people will keep behaving in unconscious ways your 1000 past awakenings will not mean much.

Bitter pill to swallow, but I hope we start being honest with what we are at.

28 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Because there is a big difference between brainwashing yourself with Oneness and actually experiencing Oneness.

You have to start somewhere.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

God is not a particular way. If you want to be enlightened, then you have to be a particular way.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I believe that first there is a phase of acquiring certain ideas that serve as a solvent for the immovable structured mind. It is common that when you are in that phase you believe that you have discovered the most and that you are a very special guy, and you even imagine yourself as a spiritual teacher. The shorter this phase, the better. You have to realize how much sooner that absolutely all your ideas are simply ideas, and that they are not going to be of any use to you, that what you are looking for is something real. here and now reality is. All your ideas and your stories are childish grips that keep you on familiar ground. in mom's skirts. you have to go out into the world, and the world is infinite and nothing you know means anything at all. mind empty, naked, without defenses, without barriers.

When you are finally on real ground, you no longer imagine yourself as a spiritual teacher, because you realize that no one is going to understand you, and you can't help the people to go out of their trap . everyone is attached to their mental bubble without realizing it, the same as you recently. . It seems very obvious to get out of the bubble, but it wasn't obvious at all when you were inside. It's a strange design, a rat trap. there is only one way out, and no one can tell you what is, only you can find it

Edited by Breakingthewall

For some perspectives, simple things like breathing, non-psychotic mindfulness, or nominal groundings, are extremely painful and difficult to sustain. These drastically hamper accessibility and reliability of spiritual tools such as psychedelics and meditation, which should not be taken for granted.

Perhaps a conceptual cushion may be two-edged, but this is an improvement over screams of agony, alone, lost in ethereal meaninglessness. Please do not shame those who work on their psychological and physiological foundations. Of course, shortcuts to Truth are obvious in retrospective, but not so much when entrenched in cosmic chaos and traumatic fantasies.

we all live on intellect, what's key is to develop some intelligence, the uncharted untrammelled virgin ground of your unique path

you can't do this with others (or with substances) only in silence

you may get a hint but then you have to own it and hone it

i am real far from awakening but i am real fine doing me

you literally broke down completely after girl rejected you/broke up with you, i can't take you seriously what are writing here.

@blackchair Having a fixed story or idea about someone or something is not healthy and will only fuel the cycle of hate.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

11 hours ago, blackchair said:

you literally broke down completely after girl rejected you/broke up with you, i can't take you seriously what are writing here.

One has nothing to do with the other. Awakened individuals can still have weaknesses and get their hearts broken. Einstein had a few. He married his cousin, smoked a lot and failed some college exam. Not saying it's the same thing but people can be masters at one thing and suck in another part of their lives.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

On 10/8/2023 at 10:39 AM, Javfly33 said:

Because there is a big difference between telling yourself reality is Love and actually experience Love/Non duality.

The mind is tricky. It can make you think you "got it", yet there's nothing to get or grasp, there only is to Experience/Be.

Are you experiencing Oneness Now? No? Then your idea of "Reality is One" is only an idea, not an actual experience.

And if is not an actual experience, if is just an idea, then your current human experience is not more or less joyful or boring or anxious that other human that didn't do a single hour of meditation or a single psychedelic 

Ideas mean nothing. As long as you give any sort of importance to the mind, you will be stuck in the macabre trick of conceptual knowledge.

You will think you have a tremendous knowledge, yet, again, if your current ACTUAL experience is no difference than another human that did not do a single hour of meditation, guess what! The mind is tricking you.

Actual Oneness have the "side effect" of your inner being and energies feeling Blissful/0 fear/0 anxiety.

As long as most people get comfortable with ideas of Awakening, instead of pursuing/valuaing Actual Awakening/State of Being, then most people will keep behaving in unconscious ways your 1000 past awakenings will not mean much.

1. Everything is brainwashing. EVERYTHING. What do you think language is? A massive brainwash. Language is not something inherent....it was constructed. This means it was created. This means it was MADE UP!!! You are creating a distinction in your mind between what is not brainwashing and what isn't brainwashing but everything is!!

2. Why don't you open up your mind to the possibility that all perspectives are separated by a wall of brainwashing they call their culture, and their education. Also Spirituality is brainwashing as well, it's just a counter-cultural version of it. So what is the true definition of brainwashing in my opinion? Anything that creates or writes a program into an individual's brain so frequently that it causes a permanent neurological change (new neurological pathway) that creates habitual thought patterns. 

3. Open up your mind to the possibility that this forum is also brain-washing.

4. Open up your mind to the possibility that Spirituality can brain-wash you into Enlightenment....if you let it. Think about this....you were already Enlightened as a child, you just were brainwashed out of it. So it would take brainwashing again to be reborn back into Enlightenment.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 8/10/2023 at 7:54 PM, blackchair said:

On 8/10/2023 at 9:44 PM, Yimpa said:

@blackchair Having a fixed story or idea about someone or something is not healthy and will only fuel the cycle of hate.

On 9/10/2023 at 7:43 AM, Princess Arabia said:

One has nothing to do with the other. Awakened individuals can still have weaknesses and get their hearts broken. Einstein had a few. He married his cousin, smoked a lot and failed some college exam. Not saying it's the same thing but people can be masters at one thing and suck in another part of their lives.

@blackchair Precisely because I'm honest abot that I'm writing this. When those kind of experiences happen, it lets me see how little work I'm doing. How little I have gone.

Honesty is important. I don't see this in this forum that much.

@Princess Arabia the point I'm trying to make is that Awakened individuals do not exist. Leo won't like this. As I have said several times in the past, Awakening is not a chunk of knowledge you can one day "achieve" and save it on your closet for ever, so later you can say you are an "Awakened Being".

No such a thing. I have touched increible states of being and lucidity but they do not matter if one can't hold them for more than a few minutes or a few hours at most.

Only when you know how to manage your energies and state of consciousness at will you will be an "Awakened individual", since no person will choose to be asleep if having an option.

On 8/10/2023 at 6:17 PM, Breakingthewall said:

I believe that first there is a phase of acquiring certain ideas that serve as a solvent for the immovable structured mind. It is common that when you are in that phase you believe that you have discovered the most and that you are a very special guy, and you even imagine yourself as a spiritual teacher. The shorter this phase, the better.

We all being there ?

absolutely all your ideas are simply ideas, and that they are not going to be of any use to you, that what you are looking for is something real. 

@Breakingthewall amen 

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

@blackchair Precisely because I'm honest abot that I'm writing this. When those kind of experiences happen, it lets me see how little work I'm doing. How little I have gone.

Honesty is important. I don't see this in this forum that much.

@Princess Arabia the point I'm trying to make is that Awakened individuals do not exist. Leo won't like this. As I have said several times in the past, Awakening is not a chunk of knowledge you can one day "achieve" and save it on your closet for ever, so later you can say you are an "Awakened Being".

No such a thing. I have touched increible states of being and lucidity but they do not matter if one can't hold them for more than a few minutes or a few hours at most.

Only when you know how to manage your energies and state of consciousness at will you will be an "Awakened individual", since no person will choose to be asleep if having an option.

^^^All lies and so full of arrogance. 

1. Consider the possibility that you are projecting here. I live in a Non-Dual State. 

2. You said no person would choose to be asleep if they have an option? Do you know how delusional you sound? YOU ARE THE ABSOLUTE!!! If you are asleep its because you WANT TO BE ASLEEP!!! 

3. I have said MULTIPLE times if you cannot stay in a Non-Dual state it is because YOU DO NOT WANT TOO!!! Are you listening to yourself. If you are GOD, what would STOP you from realizing you are God and staying in that state? Not genetics, BECAUSE YOU ARE GOD. Not physics because you are GOD!!! I keep telling you to stop offloading responsibility onto some OTHER!!! You talk about honesty? YOU are the one that is dishonest!!! YOU ARE GOD saying there is some other force stopping you from awakening to what you are. Do you know how silly you sound? Realize your own fear of yourself and OWN IT!!! Stop pretending something is holding you back. NOTHING IS HOLDING YOU BACK BUT YOU!!!!

I am so sick of this constant delusion of people claiming it is hard to realize they are God and acting like it's hard. ITS NOT! You are God, you are Love, you created Leo, Jesus, Buddha, and other people in what you call life to give you the tools to wake up!!! You have so many tools!! So many!!! This forum is a TREASURE TROVE of tools to wake up. If you do not use this forum correctly you will never wake up! I came here 2 years ago....and woke up. It took me less than a year. Less than a year. Many of you have been here for YEARS!!!! YEARS!!! 

It's only you! That's it!! Nobody else, nothing to see here!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

I honestly am learning to stop caring about who is right and who is wrong. It’s all just games

4 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I live in a Non-Dual State. 

You have way too many insights about non-duality to be stabilized in it.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

16 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Well observed.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

“Non-Dual Turbulence State”

4 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I came here 2 years ago....and woke up

Yeah, you learned the lesson quite good. 

although reading you you sound a little... I don't know, like a preacher shouting: let Jesus enter your heart!! Why do you deny Jesus??? accept Jesus!!!! now!!!!! 

Shit, yes, I accept, please, don't hit me, Jesus is my Lord

On 08/10/2023 at 3:39 PM, Javfly33 said:

Is extremely difficult to reach the awareness state of Oneness if more to maintain it. Daily chores demands forgeting all oneness and working for survival. To wish or hope to keep this oneness awarenes is another trick. If I could be in the states I reach after strong psycadelics it would be very hard to drive at nigth for example. But sober driving I can contemplate of how every movement I do with the car is me trying to keep surviving as the particular I that I am. There will be infinite time to be Oneness, or to grasp instants of Oneness. 

7 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

That doesn't even make sense....can yall stop trying to imagine what Non-Duality is? Just go for it. It's free for all. Nothing special about me. All Non-Duality does is it allows you to see what was right in front of you the whole time. And also it deepens the connection with things you love. So basically you get to experience love for free, but you realize you were generating it the whole time. Then you can play around with it and see how you generate it. 

You will be able to play with states of consciousness to a degree as well. Anyway Carl-Richard I already know for a fact if you really wanted to be in a Non-Dual State you would have already achieved it. Literally there are only two things that stop it, fear of insanity, and the inability to let go of "other." Outside of that nothing stops you. 

On 09/10/2023 at 11:13 AM, Princess Arabia said:

One has nothing to do with the other. Awakened individuals can still have weaknesses and get their hearts broken. Einstein had a few. He married his cousin, smoked a lot and failed some college exam. 

To me, awakened ones are not those who experienced oneness or ego dissolution or some other fractional experience. It is a state of mind, many times temporary and sometimes permanent, where you are equinamous with everything happening around you, maintaining an expanded sense of ego ( the bigger, the more awakened) and accepting everything happening to you and around you with love and compassion. There is no absolute state in Spirituality, only the experience is absolute. When you are absolute, the concept of Spirituality itself becomes meaningless.