Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

Can some of you on the other side stop belittling @Twentyfirst, @Karmadhi and @Merkabah Star? They've got some decent takes in this situation, especially @zazen. Mostly in terms of language or just the undertone of the back and forth is a bit hateful.

Edited by Danioover9000

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

Can some of you on the other side stop belittling @Twentyfirst, @Karmadhi and @Merkabah Star? They've got some decent takes in this situation, especially @zazen. Mostly in terms of language or just the undertone of the back and forth is a bit hateful.

I don't feel like they are coming from hate but extreme ignorance. No matter how much evidence I provide they don't move an inch 

Basically no evidence has been found.

Great interview with Alon Mizrahi 

On Israel (actualized.org)

A video Leo posted on the blog about this conflict

On 03/02/2024 at 5:02 PM, Scholar said:

It's laughable how you guys interact with each other and analyse this conflict.

I saw some of your first comments and you seem bias on the Israeli position so I doubt you are above this.

You are quick to criticize Hamas devilry but you do not criticize Israel devilry much.

Ignoring that decade long Israeli policies that went against International laws  are the main reason Hamas is in power and the attack happened.

Unless you are willing to admit this much, you cannot call yourself truly objective.

Edited by Karmadhi

8 hours ago, lina said:

Yes it would be better if the eastern Jews used their connection to the Arabic culture they grew up nearby it, and utilize it to make closer relationships with the Palestinians and Israeli Arabs here, when our society were more acceptable to it.

Every country will have to maintain some kind of a bubblish thinking in order to survive, and there is a tension here between this need and his personal need.

But to draw this with only dark colors and to overlook hamas and Palestinians responsibility is an extremely biased approach he comes from and Owen nodded to with his head with that passion on his body language because it serves his anti Israeli emotional agenda.

They are completely filter out the beauty and the many good sides and strengths Israel's society has. There are always trade offs with any direction we want to define ourselves towards.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@Nivsch

7 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Yes it would be better if the eastern Jews used their connection to the Arabic culture they grew up nearby it, and utilize it to make closer relationships with the Palestinians here.

Every country will have to maintain a bubblish thinking in order to survive and there is a tension here between this need and his personal need.

But to draw this with only dark colors is another thing, and also after that to preach about Gaza's situation without talk about hamas and Palestinians responsibility is right here the extremely biased approach he comes from and Owen nodded to with his head with that passion on his body language because it serves his anti Israeli emotional agenda.

Nobody is saying Owen here isn't allowed to have his own ideological beliefs and biases.

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

Nobody is saying Owen here isn't allowed to have his own ideological beliefs and biases.

Agree, but when it becomes too rasping and dissonant it is better to point this out for what it is.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

Just like Osho says, this Israel/Palestine conflict is a HUGE trap by the USA/UK.

and

Great insights here guys, just open your minds up and listen up. I don't even know why some people here hate Owen for expressing himself here, and saying his opinions. Maybe RSD get's more dates than you or something, like IDK. In a democracy he has rights to freedom of speech, to express his biases and preferences, even if he gets more lays than you it's more a you problem.

6 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

Just like Osho says, this Israel/Palestine conflict is a HUGE trap by the USA/UK.

What a silly and gaslighty perspective. I bet America is created by the French as a huge trap to have the Civil War and 9/11.

Israel was created by no one apart from Jews. It got legitimacy from a United Nations vote and yeah the territory was controlled by the British which was open to Jewish immigration (until it wasn't and Jews and Brits fought each other for a short while). After the British left, Israel declared independence. On the same day, surrounding Arab countries attacked and Israel fought a year-long war of independence. Noteworthy with smuggled WW2 weapons from Czechoslovakia because of a global embargo. In that same war, many Palestinians fled and were not allowed to return, so for them it's the Nakba. Only somewhere around the 70's America developed a special relationship with Israel after it became clear that the country would survive and even thrive.

I know real history, kid. If you want to do revisionism you better use your brain and real history.

Edited by Vrubel

3 hours ago, Vrubel said:

What a silly and gaslighty perspective. I bet America is created by the French as a huge trap to have the Civil War and 9/11.

Israel was created by no one apart from Jews. It got legitimacy from a United Nations vote and yeah the territory was controlled by the British which was open to Jewish immigration (until it wasn't and Jews and Brits fought each other for a short while). After the British left, Israel declared independence. On the same day surrounding Arab countries attacked and Israel fought a year-long war of independence. Noteworthy with smuggled WW2 weapons from Czechoslovakia because of a global embargo. In that same war, many Palestinians fled and were not allowed to return, so for them it's the Nakba, hence the conflict and the vicious cycle of terrorism and anti-terrorism. Somewhere around the 70's America developed a special relationship with Israel after it became clear that the country would survive and even thrive.

I know real history, kid. If you want to do revisionism you better use your brain and real history.

Furthermore, America support many nations because they wanna avoid that the soviets or another big player fills the vacuum.

@Vrubel

4 hours ago, Vrubel said:

Israel was created by no one apart from Jews. It got legitimacy from a United Nations vote and yeah the territory was controlled by the British which was open to Jewish immigration (until it wasn't and Jews and Brits fought each other for a short while). After the British left, Israel declared independence. On the same day, surrounding Arab countries attacked and Israel fought a year-long war of independence. Noteworthy with smuggled WW2 weapons from Czechoslovakia because of a global embargo. In that same war, many Palestinians fled and were not allowed to return, so for them it's the Nakba. Only somewhere around the 70's America developed a special relationship with Israel after it became clear that the country would survive and even thrive.

Technically the PLO/Palestine was formed by the KGB from Russia, and with some help from both Britain and the USA Israel formed, therefore it's a proxy war on the grander scheme of things between Israel/Palestine, which is why I agree with OSHO here:

I never tagged you, yet you felt the immature need to jump on in. Please behave yourself, I don't want to argue or fling personal attacks back, it's a bad look to Actualized.org. Please stop insulting me here and m.

Edited by Danioover9000

4 hours ago, Vrubel said:

No condescending language please. This applies to everyone.

34 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Vrubel

Technically the PLO/Palestine was formed by the KGB from Russia

Do you mean the PLO?

This can explain many things, and not for good (if this is true). Can you add a link that shows that?

Edited by Nivsch

7 hours ago, Vrubel said:

In that same war, many Palestinians fled and were not allowed to return, so for them it's the Nakba.

20.000 of them were killed in massacres and hundreds of villages burned down. 

They were kicked out and killed.

Watch some interviews with actual soldiers at the time before spinning out propaganda.

Saying they simply "fled" ignores Israeli ruthless war crimes and ethnic cleansing.

Ironically Hamas attacked the same villages (land wise) that Israel burned down during the Nakba and then later established their own kibutzes.

These things do not happen randomly.

I find it weird that you are against Russia taking Ukranian land that does not belong to Russia but find it ok when Israel takes Palestinian land that does not belong to them by doing ethnic cleansing.

Double standards much.

And I am not talking about politics and "soverign country" stuff. I am talking about kicking out people that lived in X place since forever.

I read some of your posts and you seem to have a somewhat racist attitude toward Palestinians. You do not seem them as equal to Israelis fundamentally. Dont you think most Palestinians are decent normal people like most people in the world are? Personally I do not see much difference between most Palestinians and Israelis on a fundamental level.

Edited by Karmadhi

2 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

Every hamas terrorist is also a "killed palestinian" and 18 yo terrorists are a "palestinians children".

I am done particiapting in the world naiveness towards the palestinians reports which cannot be relied.

Thousands of hamas terrorists were arrested in West Bank since oct 7th this is already well known. Probably many of them eliminated during the operations I can guess.

This is not to say there aren't at all killed civilians in the west bank and one of a time there is indeed such an isolated incident and I am not denying that.

But if there are since oct 7th, they are for sure much much less than mentioned in this article. 

Edited by Nivsch

@Karmadhi The West Bank is full of hamas terrorists with which Israel manages a low-intensity war since 2002, and co operates with PLO forces against them.

Edited by Nivsch

Book of Genesis outlines the roots of this conflict whereas the Book of Revelation describes how it ends. So, you can either read them beforehand and watch prophesy play out in real-time on television, or you can read them afterwards and see how predictable it all was. Either way, you'll be astonished. 

...enjoy the Great Deception! 👽=😈