Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

Sisi who is on good terms with Israel to speaking out on aid obstruction due to Israel says a lot - not sure how accurate this is or just him saving his own skin due to Israel publicly throwing him under the bus on this issue at ICJ for the world to hear.

Will be surprised to hear if the ICJ result comes in as no plausible case for genocide - it doesn’t have to be a final verdict, just plausible - which there seems to be sufficient evidence for by now.

2 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-68078580

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2024/1/25/israels-war-on-gaza-live-israel-kills-9-in-un-shelter-sparking-outrage

More proof of IDF targeting civilians on puporse like Hamas did.

More and more it is shown that they are just as cruel.

I remember when @Leo Gura said "The US will look very bad once the death toll exceeds 10.000",

Now we are 2.5x times that with no end in sight.

Crazy.

There is no proof here.

This is hard to understand from the article what happened here, and anyway no Israeli here will take seriously aljazeera's reliability. Please add another source and I will take a look again.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

2 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

You are keep ignoring that the main survival strategy of hamas is to make it impossible for Israel to attack hamas combatabts without attacking civilians too.

The main cause (95-99%+) of civilians casualties is hamas strategy to maximize them as much as he can.

And this is not aimed to convince you, but to the silent readers here anyway. You will keep thinking just as you do and nothing gonna change this, I know.

@Lila9 The absurd festival is in its peak. Speaking of festivals, did you celebrated Tu Bishvat?

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@zazen

2 hours ago, zazen said:

9 year old interview of Mark Regev regarding a strike on a UN shelter with many civilian casualties. Same old.

Interesting that nobody wants to give a straight answer to an IDF shooting a person waving a white flag as a war crime and end up deflecting and dodging the question, and the large portion of them leaving the room before he gave his speech.

@Nivsch the fact that you have the time to extensively post in this thread literally every single day  since the attack, spouting the classic IDF propaganda narrative, makes me think you're the designated mossad propaganda actor for this forum.

No, i dont think you should be allowed to kill tens of thousands of innocent civillians to end hamas. Yes hamas are pussies hiding between the people theyre supposed to be protecting. No that doesnt mean you can commit a genocide. The whole world is seeing Israel's horrible acts and nobody under the age of 35 is on its side anymore.

Edited by Sincerity
namecalling

@Bandman I think the low quality and style of your message speaks by itself (Edit: you erased this part ok)

with all that I think your hard emotions are in the best case based on evidence only in the far edge cases (we speak about intentions here. Not outcome of casualities), they are still legitimate, and if you were to express your fears without the personal attack (edit: that you erased and thanks) maybe we could discuss. 

Edited by Nivsch

@Nivsch Despite you not agreeing with a lot of views here, you exposing yourself to them on a daily basis shows good intention - especially as you don’t personally insult anyone. What can be annoying is how stubborn your biases can be but it gives some insight into an Israeli point of view which is good to have.

One thing people need to be aware of is not personalising criticism of their governments which isn’t always easy.

This threads gonna be hot this weekend after the ICJ hearing tomorrow lol

Edited by zazen

@zazen Ask yourself WHY Israelis are stubborn on the points you think they’re stubborn. If have the capacity to honestly answer that question, you’ll make your golden insight. 

Or just join-in on the hive mind spiraling further into the deepest of bias and mushy-mindedness. Your choice. 

Apparently Insulin pens pose a serious threat to the Zionist entity. 

3 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

@zazen Ask yourself WHY Israelis are stubborn on the points you think they’re stubborn. If have the capacity to honestly answer that question, you’ll make your golden insight. 

Or just join-in on the hive mind spiraling further into the deepest of bias and mushy-mindedness. Your choice. 

+1 ❤

Palestinian shares horrifying memories after 40 days of Israeli captivity (youtube.com)

How can a first world country treat other humans like this?

This is beyond anything I have ever seen. This level of brutality towards innocent people.

Even Hamas treated their hostages far better than this.

This is reaching Nazi level shit honestly.

I am ashamed the countries where i live have not canceled Israel for this level of devilry. 

@Nivsch How can you not feel angry when you see this? Being critical of your country when they do devilry  is a pillar of democracy. 

Edited by Karmadhi

3 hours ago, Bandman said:

@Nivsch the fact that you have the time to extensively post in this thread literally every single day  since the attack, spouting the classic IDF propaganda narrative, makes me think you're the designated mossad propaganda actor for this forum.

No, i dont think you should be allowed to kill tens of thousands of innocent civillians to end hamas. Yes hamas are pussies hiding between the people theyre supposed to be protecting. No that doesnt mean you can commit a genocide. The whole world is seeing Israel's horrible acts and nobody under the age of 35 is on its side anymore.

If he was being paid to post the posts would be a bit better. 😀 

I think he is a nice person, just a bit of an air head and a good example of the Israeli mind set. You can’t reason with these people, they are brainwashed since birth. 

@Karmadhi You will have to add the link from where you think what you think.

5 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

You will have to add the link from where you think what you think.

What do you mean? He was detained for 40 days, clearly showing he is not a terrorist and did not kill Jews. If they had concerete proof he was he would have either been shot or sent to jail. Meanwhile he was released. Showing that there was no concerete evidence linking him to the attacks.

Therefore he was innocent (you are innocent unless proven guilty) and was treated in this way. You can see it on his eyes and how he is shaking the hell he went through. 

What is there to discuss? There was footage of them being naked and stuff. This is medieval barbaric stuff. Reminds me of how Mongols shit.

Basically they have reached Hamas level brutality. Even Hamas did not treat their POW like this. I never heard of any hostage treated like this.

Edited by Karmadhi

51 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

Ask yourself WHY Israelis are stubborn on the points you think they’re stubborn.

Everyone has a story to tell.

Most human suffering isn't written about in history books.

@Karmadhi I mean I don't know about the case you talk about but I found myself articles now.

Although IDF denies the claims about severe conditions, I could not understand many from that, because the wording is general and doesnt relate to the details Gazans claims about.

I believe there is something in many claims but I can't say anything about specific conditions and the terror suspicion level of every one of those people. It sounds complicated.

But, fair enough, from the articles seems to me that there are for sure problems in the arrests conditions and treatments.

Every culture has its dark places, and if you want to critisize fairly you will compare every such claim to other parallel cases in another western countries.

This doesn't exemp the Israeli system from responsibility to develop itself and improve, but your critisizm emotionality and sense of urgency is clearly a sign of an agenda, but you have a right to hold an agenda just as I do myself too.

Edited by Nivsch

1 hour ago, Vrubel said:

Understanding a point of view doesn't mean standing with it. I can get Israel's perspective - particularly the point of not allowing a state in West Bank due to security risks coming from the North which has a elevation and proximity to Tel Aviv that puts it right in the cross hairs for some attacks. The issue is Israel wants a majority Jewish population in a majority Arab land - that requires demographic engineering through laws and guns ie occupation and apartheid which will be resisted and that will demand a level of violence and oppression to uphold until it erupts like a volcano (October 7th). To maintain this structure in the modern world needs propaganda and a narrative of superiority and entitlement that allows Israeli citizens to be okay with their state doing what it has to do in the background of their lives and even participating in it when they have to via the IDF.

If looked at honestly, both lands for the Palestinians remain controlled internally (West Bank) and externally (Gaza) by Israel effectively making it a single state with with two territories (districts) run by Palestinians with different laws and rights ie apartheid. The issue is it can't go on forever into the 21st century which isn't receptive to such a set up.  It's just ill fitting for this era which is why the world has issue with it - especially since the label of democracy and Western values gets slapped onto Israel and proudly worn which brings with it expectations and standards in line with that - and when those aren't met (especially in how IDF conducts war and mocks Gazans on tik tok) it causes people to pause, take a look and possibly even reconsider their world view. What is democracy? Could it be half a democracy or its own version of it due to its unique situation? Hmm, can a woman be half pregnant?  Well, she can be a few months pregnant and maybe thats Israel right now, its still a young nation on its way and hasn't fully caught up to where it should be according to its aspiration of being a democracy like the ones in the West it likes to affiliate itself with.

As for stubbornness and entitlement it could be for a few reasons: past horrific traumas inflicted on the Jews which causes them to be hypersensitive to any threat, even if it isn't existential ie Hamas don't have a airforce, tanks, artillery, nuclear etc compared to a nation that has all of them including the backing of major powers. The impunity given to Israel by a superpower (the US) and a guilt laden coalition of Western allies who committed the worst atrocities to their ancestors. The fact that Israel has a political stranglehold over powerful nations of the West. Maybe also ancient scripture claiming them as the chosen ones and which works as a title deed to the land - as if the land is patented and trademarked solely for them by their God.

Edited by zazen

Thursday Jan 25 2024

Extremely short clip - 3 seconds.

Very little context, but again gives a very brief glimpse into the magnitude of the desperation as the food crisis deepens.

Edited by kenway

@kenway Don't mislead without checking first. From the video we cant see ANYTHING. And up until now the only side who proved to kill civilians asking for aid is hamas.

Screenshot_20240125-225840_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Nivsch