Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Let's not pretend that Israelis care about Gazan children.

Honestly I personaly can feel a sense of caring to them. They are purely victims. Many Israelis don't care about them especially when they only connect traumas from terror to the palestinians and thats it.

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@Nivsch Do you understand how many Gazan children have been traumatized for life by the last 3 months of bombing the hell out of Gaza?

Many of them will now become terrorists. Because they have no other options.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Nivsch

6 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Honestly I personaly can feel a sense of caring to them. They are purely victims. Many Israelis don't care about them especially when they only connect traumas from terror to the palestinians and thats it.

And this is why misinformation and propaganda is dangerous, it desensitizes the population so much that apathy is widespread. If Israeli really cared for the suffering and deaths of the Gazan children, immediate demand for ceasefire, or boycotts and civil protests would happen in Israel. IF they cared, BUT the propaganda and the constant labelling of Palestinians and human animals and HAMMAs HAMMAs HAMMAs HAMMAs, so much thought terminating cliches so often that apathy and distortions are the only way to live in peace, in blissful ignorance, otherwise you'd cry, get angry and be sick of it.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Nivsch Do you understand how many Gazan children have been traumatized for life by the last 3 months of bombing the hell out of Gaza?

Many of them will now become terrorists. Because they have no other options.

Yes I agree this is a really significant factor that will design their thinking.

I think that makes the goal to be even more important now if we want a chance for them to utilize this trauma to healthier places and even to get a kind of treatment later in their life.

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

45 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

I think that makes the goal to be even more important now if we want a chance for them to utilize this trauma to healthier places and even to get a kind of treatment later in their life.

Gaza isn't a self development community lol what are you talking about utilizing trauma to healthier places

For how bad Israelis cried over 1,200 death toll put yourselves in the shoes of something 10x the magnitude 

3 hours ago, Nivsch said:

Maybe you can sing songs, that might help them heal? Or braid their hair and hold hands and skip down the kibbutz? Or cuddle therapy? A good cuddle will heal anything, yeah. 

3 hours ago, Nivsch said:

I agree, this is very important. This is the real key to change.

Someone should take positive ownership of them. All these human rights organizations, including UNRA, who hang there could do that, but instead, they covertly cooperate with Hamas and other Islamist terrorist organizations that indoctrinate these children and put guns in their hands.

Many social justice warriors in the world speak in the name of these children, as if they really care about them, but none of the adults among them aim to protect them from Hamas and the toxic ideology that creates generations of terrorists.

They simp, glorify and idealize these Islamists in their head, see them as heros and as legitimate freedom fighters, as if rape and killing babies is a legitimate act of freedom.

Instead of blaming Israel for defending itself against terrorists, which puts the future generation of Palestinians in countinoius suffering for them and for Israel, someone should hold these terrorists accountable for their anti-Israel, antisemitic, and Islamist toxic ideology, not to mention their horrific October 7 crimes.

If there is no one in the world who can stand against them, they shouldn't be surprised if Israel does that. If they don't like the way Israel does that, they can go and do it themselves.

Let Love In

Why Qatar funding US universities?

https://www.ynetnews.com/business/article/bjldya2qa

That explains why these "woke" educated students in the US support Islamist terrorism and rationalize it, they are literally funded and brainwashed by pro- terrorists across the world.

https://thehill.com/opinion/education/4328440-pro-terrorist-cash-is-funding-us-higher-ed-and-taxpayers-should-be-upset-about-it/

https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/funding-from-arab-countries-us-universities-raises-questions-almost-always-come-strings-attached

Let Love In

11 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

Why Qatar funding US universities?

https://www.ynetnews.com/business/article/bjldya2qa

That explains why these "woke" educated students in the US support Islamist terrorism and rationalize it, they are literally funded and brainwashed by pro- terrorists across the world.

https://thehill.com/opinion/education/4328440-pro-terrorist-cash-is-funding-us-higher-ed-and-taxpayers-should-be-upset-about-it/

https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/funding-from-arab-countries-us-universities-raises-questions-almost-always-come-strings-attached

Teal's video about today's "woke" culture is relvent than ever.

Let Love In

2 hours ago, Lila9 said:

Teal's video about today's "woke" culture is relvent than ever.

Thank you this is a great video.

Instead of judging mainly the virus and its highly devious strategy, they are disproportionally over judging the overreaction and overaggression of the immune system, without realizing who they are jadging, and what is its greater function. In this way, they are just being played by the virus like puppets on its strings.

Edited by Nivsch

6 hours ago, Nivsch said:

Yes I agree this is a really significant factor that will design their thinking.

I saw a clip of a Palestinian guy with a white flag being shot dead by soldiers in the middle of the street.

How do you justify this?

How many more documented blatantly open war crimes must happen for you to realize something is seriously wrong in the way this war is being conducted?

And if they actually cared about civilians they would not strike a refugee camp killing close to 100 civilians to kill 1 Hamas guy.

They would say "We can take him out but the death toll will be so big, it is not worth doing, we will take him out another way".

That is how a moral army operates.

In their minds there are 2 sides here: IDF and the enemy. Civilians are not seen as a third innocent party like you might think. Their actions openly show this.

Edited by Karmadhi

7 hours ago, Nivsch said:

How is that cosmic copium tasting. You're a horrible human being.

@Karmadhi

Where did you see I am justify something?

There are of course problems with tactics IDF do, but how does it contradict the big picture goal?

The fact you guys are judging a highly justified strategic goal and often in a very devilish way for your hypocrite everything-but-clean agenda, doesn't make me justify problematic tactics or to be a kind of person you want me to be in your mind to not have to listen to me and face your agenda flaws.

Edited by Nivsch

31 minutes ago, Bandman said:

How is that cosmic copium tasting. You're a horrible human being.

Excuse me but you will have to translate to me the first sentence.

I understand you are against the elimination of hamas and therefore you want Gazans to keep suffering for more generations. Ok fair this is your opinion. Don't project your subconscious terror supporting agenda onto me.

Edited by Nivsch

Sorry if it is childish for a serious subject as the one talked about here. I really do not know what to say and I felt I needed to post something here.

1 hour ago, Nivsch said:

The fact you guys are judging a highly justified strategic goal and often in a very devilish way

Not really. The strategic goal of eliminating Hamas is very normal. 

When you do it by basically breaking every International law of warfare and killing 10.000 children's often needisly it totally discredits that goal.

Nobody has issues with the goal but with HOW the goal is done.

Again, If I kill a terrorist by bombing a mall full of innocent people, I am just as bad as the terrorist.

Until you comprehend this, we will forever argue here.

For example I just read that Israel did today an attack on a line of civilians waiting to get food from the humanitarian aid. 20 dead and 150 wounded. Is this also targeting Hamas? They are just abusing that excuse to kill civilians left and right. Animals...

Is this what the IDF stands for? @Lila9

Edited by Karmadhi

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-68078580

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2024/1/25/israels-war-on-gaza-live-israel-kills-9-in-un-shelter-sparking-outrage

More proof of IDF targeting civilians on puporse like Hamas did.

More and more it is shown that they are just as cruel.

I remember when @Leo Gura said "The US will look very bad once the death toll exceeds 10.000",

Now we are 2.5x times that with no end in sight.

Crazy.

Edited by Karmadhi

9 year old interview of Mark Regev regarding a strike on a UN shelter with many civilian casualties. Same old.

Edited by zazen

10 minutes ago, zazen said:

9 year old interview of Mark Regev regarding a strike on a UN shelter with many civilian casualties. Same old.

How is that cu** not in jail for complicity in war crimes is really beyond me...