Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

47 minutes ago, kenway said:

ultra Zionists

A Zionist, super Zionist, mega Zionist, ultra Zionist, and super mega ultra Zionist went to a bar and saw a young man nervously sitting in the center of the bar, sweating, shaking, and murmuring something in Arabic.

The Zionist said, "This man looks suspicious, he might be a terrorist."

The super Zionist agreed, "Indeed."

The mega Zionist concurred, "Indeed."

The ultra Zionist also chimed in, "Indeed."

The super mega ultra Zionist said nothing. He remained silent for a minute, then approached the suspicious man and whispered something in his ear. 

After a few seconds, the terrorist in question took his jacket and walked towards the exit until he disappeared.

The other Zionists looked puzzled and confused. It wasn't long until the super Zionist asked the super mega ultra Zionist, "What did you whisper in his ear that made him walk away so rapidly?"

The super mega ultra Zionist smiled and replied, "I told him that if he gets out of here and refrains from committing the planned terror attack, I will help him enter the Israeli prison and live like a king with 100 virgins instead of 72 in heaven."

The super Zionist asked, "What will happen when he enters the Israeli prison and realizes there are no 100 virgins there?"

The super mega ultra Zionist responded, "It doesn't matter, he will receive free education and realize that there is no heaven and no 72 virgins, and would be grateful that I saved him from losing his life to this stupid belief."

And then they lived happily ever after. The end.

Let Love In

Binyamin Needham: British teenager killed in Gaza while fighting for IDF
(https://news.sky.com/story/british-teen-19-killed-in-gaza-while-fighting-for-idf-13023029)

Nice choice of words... Why wouldn't they just admit he's a British mercenary fighter? I see cowardice in their statements and fighting. If only they would stand up and fight with honor.
I see what the Quran told us years ago, so true today.

Quote:
They said: "O Mûsa (Moses)! We shall never enter it as long as they are there. So go, you and your Lord, and fight, you two, we are sitting right here." Quran 5:24

4 hours ago, Nivsch said:

So lucky we have not withdrawal from the west bank because then oct 7th would be considered a tiny event.

No my friend. October 7th happened because Palestinians didn’t have a state. You were occupying their land. 

4 hours ago, Vrubel said:

Obviously, Israel will not Just "withdraw" without solid security guarantees and an agreement in the form of a signed treaty. 

Oke no peace then. Go ahead and kill, rape and mutilate. How is that working out? 

How is it working out for israel?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Clip from Louis Theroux's 2011 infamous Ultra Zionist documentary

1 hour ago, Lila9 said:

IMG_20231205_003219.jpg

The religion tolerance in Israel is stunning.

In  army they tolerate many things, nasty stuff.   I been in these photos, just give a command and see someone standing up and the other standing down.

1 hour ago, How to be wise said:

How is it working out for israel?

man... Just look at Gaza right now... Aren't you supposed to care for these people?

Just imagine having a leadership that dehumanizes the shit out of you. 500km of tunnels, not a single civilian shelter! It does a horrific attack and then goes back to hide under your family's house. It absolutely doesn't give a fuck whether you live or die or how many of its own will get buried under the rubble. But Hey, we killed Jews, so totally worth it!

This is not the path of resistance, it's the path of being as dumb as a brick wall.  

The path of peace is the only path (especially for Palestinians if they want to be viewed as normal humans, first and foremost by their own government.)

Edited by Vrubel

Giga-Zionist

download.jpeg.jpg

Hunts Palestinian babies with dynamite.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 hours ago, Lila9 said:

The super Zionist asked, "What will happen when he enters the Israeli prison and realizes there are no 100 virgins there?"

The super mega ultra Zionist responded, "It doesn't matter, he will receive free education and realize that there is no heaven and no 72 virgins, and would be grateful that I saved him from losing his life to this stupid belief."

And then they lived happily ever after. The end.

Wow thats great and so true (the whole message I just cutted the punchline) Like it.

You wrote in from your own? Its genius.

Zionism here got a new function as a mental frame people use here as often as they breath, to keep them in distance from Israelis and above them, and not confront the fact they are humane exactly like them.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Giga-Zionist

download.jpeg.jpg

Hunts Palestinian babies with dynamite.

God gave Aladdin a flying carpet but blessed giga-Zionist by carpet bombing onto him a hairy chest, back and long side curls to whip goyim. Chosen one.

Giga-Islamists got blessed with black burqas to liberate their women from the male gaze so they can eat all the baklava they want.

Edited by zazen

10 hours ago, Vrubel said:

This is not the path of resistance, it's the path of being as dumb as a brick wall.  

The path of peace is the only path (especially for Palestinians if they want to be viewed as normal humans, first and foremost by their own government.)

They "resist" themselves too all the time.

Groups within the palestinians do resistance and freedom fighting to each other all the time and with the same cruelty.

And within a family structure too. Tyranni all the way down.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

I still think we should put all the Jews in a new state on USA land. Still haven't heard a better solution that doesn't involve violence

@Vrubel @Nivsch 

Agreed theirs plenty wrong within Arab societies and they need to do their own work. The external environment amplifies this. But it’s difficult to know whether a certain group is truly developed or  ‘civilised’ or that certain groups are just wealthy enough to pretend to be. If Americans were put in Gazans situation would it be any different. Even Ehud Barack said “If I was [a Palestinian] at the right age, at some stage I would have entered one of the terror organizations and have fought from there.”

Even if they are less developed and it’s not entirely Israel’s fault for how they are - it doesn’t justify or make Israel’s actions right.

Stages of development doesn’t make one group or person a different species that are inherently evil. It just means one group has developed more but those elements of other stages are still there lying dormant. Culture evolves faster than biology, and whilst we are in biological form we are chained or grounded by biology. Stage yellow and turquoise sages are still susceptible to biological reality as Osho was to his ill health despite being awakened or ‘developed.’

Developed groups still have the ancient instincts we finger  point less developed groups for acting upon, and the more developed groups can just pull at those instincts in different ways. You can be a stage green eco terrorist for example - growth can also be a cancer.

Is a broken orange/green society still better than a healthy red/blue society? Possibly, but a more developed society has more powerful tools with more leverage and potential for destruction which could make them more of a threat. A stage red primitive tribe might be sick and dangerous but their destruction will only be localised to their village surroundings whilst a stage orange techno-capitalist superpower though having more inclusive and broader values including democracy and science can inflict a negative global impact if this stage becomes sick, pathological or unhealthily manifest.

A highly developed society generally has more powerful instruments / tools, but if the individuals of that society become unhealthy their potential for chaos is greater. The individual and wielder of the tool needs to be just as developed - a parrallel match because the stakes are higher. A sick red society may only cause ripples on the world stage due to their limited tools of power but a developed orange society with more powerful tools will cause a tsunami of damage.

We can use spiral dynamics to make sense of the world or make our sense of self more righteous in relationship to others lower on the spiral.

In the past it was whoever can defend the land keeps it - rights to land are based on the might of those fighting for it. With a national consciousness spreading and bordering up of the world including the Arab regions this would have eventually trickled to the Palestinians, they just didn’t get there in time for the nationalising party which kicked off in the mid to late 1940’s.

Obviously nationalising can be taken to an extreme where every group, tribe or sect want their own nation - I’m not sure where that starts and stops and what a healthy amount is to be honest. For example now even Barcelona want to separate from Spain.

If this Israel Palestine scenario was happening in the past people wouldn’t make such a deal of it as the unspoken word then was whoever had the might had the right but today we live in a post expansionist world - at least when it comes to geography. Powers now expand through commerce and capital. The board game of geography is replaced with the board rooms of corporations - but that’s another conversation.

Edited by zazen

@zazen It's hard to credit Israel for their own 'high development'. They pretty much parasite off the American taxpayer. Its easier to hide barbarism behind billions of dollars 

Edited by Twentyfirst

I love how the Pro Israelis here are quick to point out Hamas rapes and torture of civilians but when countless sources are sent here that say that the IDF has done similar stuff throughout the years, they are silent and conveniently  ignore them.

Biases 101 ;) 

Edited by Karmadhi

Just now, Karmadhi said:

I love how the Pro Israelis here are quick to point out Hamas rapes and torture of civilians but when countless sources are sent here that say that the IDF has done similar stuff throughout the years, they are silent and conveniently  ignore them.

Biases 101 ;) 

Theres literally dozens of documentaries for decades now proving this but mainstream people be sleeping 

@Twentyfirst

2 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Theres literally dozens of documentaries for decades now proving this but mainstream people be sleeping 

No no the IDF is professional moral army while Hamas are barbarians. If there is any proof that shows that IDF is also barbarians then by default you anti semitie ;) 

3 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

@Twentyfirst

No no the IDF is professional moral army while Hamas are barbarians. If there is any proof that shows that IDF is also barbarians then by default you anti semitie ;) 

They are angels sent from heaven to show all of us the true way haha

At this point I am just gonna say I am anti semite if thats the automatic accusation anyways. That phrase has too much power