Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,522 posts in this topic

@Vrubel

14 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

@zazen I already explained it, read again what I wrote in my last few posts. Maybe even contemplate and reflect a bit. Right now you’re just talking past me so there is nothing I can do. The level of discourse here is so low that I am not even arguing or showing you other (perhaps more sophisticated) narratives and POVs but I am simply defending the truth of 7/10 from the onslaught of your all-corrupting claws/narrative pushing. 

Which post are you asking @zazen to refer to? I got about 324 post from you in this thread alone.

Posted (edited)

@zazen Enough with the naiveness. UNRWA has been proven to be connected to hamas and giving blind eye to terror behind any doubt. 

Edited by Nivsch

🌻Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF.

Posted (edited)

Zazen is the most logical person here. 

Maybe we all need a ceasefire on this thread.

Edited by Merkabah Star

@Merkabah Star

2 hours ago, Merkabah Star said:

Zazen is the most logical person here. 

Maybe we all need a ceasefire on this thread.

And I'm the second most logical as well. I also agree we all need a ceasefire in this thread, it's going nowhere and we're actually talking in circles. I've counted so @Nivsch had like 437 posts here, @Vrubel had 324-sorry it's now 326 posts now, @Heaven like under 10 here in total. Like the majority of posts here are just loose arguing back and forth, and while I like to argue it's getting convoluted and @Leo Gura or @Thought Art maybe should lock the thread for maybe 4 days, just to give all of us a breather. We're all just basically huffing and puffing onto this thread thinking it's getting somewhere.

We can agree to disagree😅 That’s why peace with Palestinians never happens. 

The funny part that most of you live in a Western country and you wouldn’t be able to live for a single day in an Arab country🤣

And with such learned minds that are so-called awake or enlightened. Yet you still argue and quarrel among yourselves, and have thus far not found a solution. What hope would the rest have?

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

Posted (edited)

@Heaven

1 hour ago, Heaven said:

The funny part that most of you live in a Western country and you wouldn’t be able to live for a single day in an Arab country🤣

I legit think that @Leo Gura or @Thought Art gotta impose a ceasefire right now, lock the thread for a couple of days or so, then reopen it. Seriously this thread's sucking away most of our time away from journaling here or something else outside of this forum. Like I've taken a break and recovered from this thread, so really take a break you all from this drama from just this thread, have a long intermission.

@Jehovah increases

49 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

And with such learned minds that are so-called awake or enlightened. Yet you still argue and quarrel among yourselves, and have thus far not found a solution. What hope would the rest have?

As stated so long ago, in another thread on another sub forum, spirituality is hard especially when survival is on the line.

Unless you're Emiya Shirou and live in the Fate Stay universe, people die when they are killed. No one has Avalon, no one has healing factor and immortality, there's no holy grail to make any kind of wishes, so yes spirituality is particularly hard.

Edited by Danioover9000

CPDoleq.jpeg

interesting chart explaining the traumatic experience of a average Gazan 14 year old (this chart was made in 2021, it does not include the current war) 

@Raze

1 hour ago, Raze said:

CPDoleq.jpeg

interesting chart explaining the traumatic experience of a average Gazan 14 year old (this chart was made in 2021, it does not include the current war) 

Good example of developmental psychology. Also trauma is generational too, not just individualistic.

3 hours ago, Heaven said:

😀

I’m sure we would all get along if we went out for dinner together. We just can’t talk about this topic. 🤡

I wouldn’t want to live in an Arab country. The food would be lovely though and I’m sure the people are nice, it’s just culturally too different to the west. I even find going to the USA as a culture shock, so many bad areas and it’s so dirty. 

4 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

And I'm the second most logical as well.

That’s debatable, but you are entertaining. 🤡

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Raze said:

CPDoleq.jpeg

Blockage 🤣

But seriousely, if Saudi and Amirates (or some similar version with moderate Arab countries) will take the charge then Gazans life will be much better than all of the tragic last 20 years under hamas.

But Netanyahu is terrible and always run from any geopolitical creative thinking what makes US to now seeth with anger on him for a good reason. 

Edited by Nivsch

🌻Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF.

New footages:

And Ben Shapiro triggered:

I think the thread can stay open. 

Remember, this thread is discussing a conflict which is very important and emotional for many people involved. 

In terms of this thread and Actualized.org perhaps use it as an opportunity to work on your maturity, conflict resolution, communication, and handling triggers.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

17 hours ago, Nivsch said:

Blockage 🤣

But seriousely, if Saudi and Amirates (or some similar version with moderate Arab countries) will take the charge then Gazans life will be much better than all of the tragic last 20 years under hamas.

But Netanyahu is terrible and always run from any geopolitical creative thinking what makes US to now seeth with anger on him for a good reason. 

Where were your grandparents born? 

If there have been fears of widening conflict in the Middle East over this war, then why hasn't that happened yet? I mean if Hezbollah and other countries like them have threatened to fight against Israel then wouldn't they have done it already?

Jews are mostly an Eastern European and (most of all) a Middle Eastern People who have Israel as their homeland by history and stark necessity for their survival as a people. (It goes way deeper than that but those are two of the main points). Jews tend to be a relatively advanced and gentle people, especially given the regions of the world they are from.

13 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

Where were your grandparents born? 

Northern East Europe and South America.