ZenSwift

How Do You Personally Use The Actualized.org Forum?

14 posts in this topic

Here's how I currently use this forum:

- Post all of my trip reports.

- Read other people trip reports

- Read basically everything Leo posts. I'm amazed by how much I just learn doing this. I'll read him like the daily newspaper. 

- Read the posts of those that have a clearly much higher consciousness than me. 

- When I'm doing some serious inquiry, I will genuinely make a thread asking a question about it. (A lot of times these questions will be encompassed in my trip reports.)

- When someone has a question that sparks some inspiration, I'll write something  to help me further my own understanding while potentially giving someone else some valuable input. 

- When I want to do research, I'll read trip reports and information about heavy metal detox. 

- Distraction. 

How do you try to use this forum? 

Edited by ZenSwift

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

Thats very good that you Post all your Trip report. I think many can learn a bit from other experiences

I use the forum exactly as you do, besides being a Moderator and have an eye on certain misbehaviours

Edited by OBEler

Read and respond to stuff.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Read, respond and post some considerations and silliness of my own.

Edited by UnbornTao

Meow!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

To sharpen my wits.

As a source for ideas and things to think about.

To stop myself going back to sleep.

To gain insight about myself and others.

To improve my writing skills.

To connect, albeit in a very low effort way.

To impart whatever wisdom I might have.

To offload, open up and be brutally honest with myself.

Distraction, stop boredom, nosiness etc.

To make lists.

What I try not to do:

Get angry at the dickheads in the dating section.

Get involved in meaningless to and fro.

Virtue signal.

Troll.

Make lists.

All stories and explanations are false.

I use actualized to help myself and others get to the next level of spiral dynamics. Currently see myself as green aspiring to become yellow. However getting rid of judgment is easier said than done. 

I'll admit I like to come here to question leftists because I genuinely believe their philosophy is flawed and would never work applied on a mass scale due to  human nature and the nature of this reality in which we incarnate into and natural law. I'm integrating acceptance of what is into my programming and achieving higher levels of peace of mind as a result.

Still, that's not what I REALLY come here for. I like to debate deep, philosophical issues, something the general public really doesn't do much. It keeps my screen addiction going too. :)  Unproductive time that could be better utilized at this point than on any forum, but whatever. I'll change when I'm ready. 

Edited by sholomar

@ZenSwift yes same here, the forum is a great tool with amazing people and insights. I interact with alot of average people and I can confidently say the people and topics on this forum are much more advanced than the general population conceives of. It's funny to me when someone criticizes the forum as if they were forced to participate. 

22 minutes ago, sholomar said:

I'll admit I like to come here to question leftists because I genuinely believe their philosophy is flawed and would never work applied on a mass scale due to  human nature and the nature of this reality in which we incarnate into and natural law. 

That's an interesting  motivation to do something. 

I'm not an activist but I think it's conservatives/right wingers who are genuinely flawed.

Human nature and nature of reality is in constant change. Leftist/progressives embrace this change (by definition) while rightwing/conservatives resist it?

Learn about cool shit and sometimes people have stuff they are dealing with similar to mine and reading different people's perspectives helps give light to my situation.

;)

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。