BlessedLion

You Guys Don't Understand Women

15 posts in this topic

The shit i read on here is just so lame and victim mindset that i wanted to write a quick post.

Consider that you don't know anything about women and their innate wisdom. Consider that they are not the problem, they are not shallow and you only perceive what feeds your story of you "being a desirable male, but they got it backwards". I get that you are bitter, nature can be a bitch, but you are not smarter than nature, and if nature is saying "your seed will not continue" consider why that is. You don't have to get pist, because it's not written in stone, you can change things so nature wants you to procreate.

What do women want?

Leadership (positive leadership)

Confidence

Authenticity

Presence for her

Strong communication skills

For you to have a good vibe, be cool, be calm, be kind

Imagine that she is just a human like you, with a depth of emotions and a desire for safety. Instead of projecting your loser-dom onto her, feel into her heart and see her for the beautiful gift she is. Women are proof of God, and they should be treated as such. Get over yourselves.

Lol, my ass is tired... lol I have been up for the last 52 hours... 

Life is a game and those that think life isn't fair don't understand all the rules.

lol I will leave with that.  Nice post. 

Love

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

Every girl just wants to be sex trafficked into webcamming.

:P

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

45 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Forget dreaming about the perfect wedding day...

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

:P

That emoji has been illicitly sex trafficked by programmers and forum creators and is a violation of readers rights due to it's insinuated agenda.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

what a bunch of nonsense lmao.

Nature is not a guy in the sky creating rules, have you read about evolution dude?

All it takes to 'make your seed continue' is to put your dick inside a vagina, cum, and that's it. Evolution/nature does not give a fuck how you get there.

The reality is most humans (males) alive now are the ones that were cowards bitches because they have to run from most animals in the taiga, they weren't 'macho confident assertive' towards the giraffes, or 'have a good vibe, be cool, be calm' in front of the Elephants. Is this a joke dude?

I don´t know, like, You guys should think through more about your ideas before creating this topics.

Edited by Javfly33

7 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

what a bunch of nonsense lmao.

Nature is not a guy in the sky creating rules, have you read about evolution dude?

All it takes to 'make your seed continue' is to put your dick inside a vagina, cum, and that's it. Evolution/nature does not give a fuck how you get there.

The reality is most humans (males) alive now are the ones that were cowards bitches because they have to run from most animals in the taiga, they weren't 'macho confident assertive' towards the giraffes, or 'have a good vibe, be cool, be calm' in front of the Elephants. Is this a joke dude?

I don´t know, like, You guys should think through more about your ideas before creating this topics.

Exactly. I know guys who don’t have those virtues that is explained in the original post of the thread and they still get laid. More than the guys who have honorable traits. 

Seeing a woman as being a beautiful gift and being a positive person have nothing to do with attraction.

How can you say that we lame and then say that they are the beautiful gift of this world cmon dude ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

I’ve always thought my

anxiety/neediness/fear of rejection/childhood stuff 

is the “issue” and not women

i don’t get guys who just blame women honestly seems like copium

I’ve been exploring dating people who identify as they/them. They offer a unique perspective. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@BlessedLionyou just exposed some shadows. Notice the trend. Plus, you said nothing about men being lame. Next.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This.