Pablogamalielm

Why Leo criticize Trump but he says nothing about Putin?

63 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, How to be wise said:

@Leo Gura What is your position on the American funding of Ukraine? Do you agree with trump that funding should stop and we should negotiate with the Russians, or do you agree with Biden that funding should continue without any negotiations?

It's a bad situation either way.

But from America's POV it seems like funding the war is the best move as long as Ukrianians still want to keep fighting.

Trump is a buffoon. The only thing he should be negotiating is his own prison sentence.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@PurpleTree

15 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

Is the fat kid from korea kim jong un a genius too? 

he is sitting on millions of rounds of artillery and a fast increasing nuclear arsenal.

He may now have about 40 nuclear warheads and modern ICBMs

They managed to deter a US invasion for decades and remain in power. Not too dumb.

He may be a cruel monster, but he is not dumb

Edited by Tobia

18 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

Is the fat kid from korea kim jong un a genius too? 

I don't know enough about him to say. He certainly played Trump for a fool and the North Koreans are very clever with their nuclear strategy.

Edited by Leo Gura

On 9/28/2023 at 2:30 PM, Leo Gura said:

Because Trump is a moron and Putin is a genius.

Putin makes Russia strong while Trump makes America weak.

The Ukraine war has been a strategic disaster for him and Russia is in its worst state in decades. He really isn’t as smart as you assume.

Edited by Raze

4 hours ago, Tobia said:

@PurpleTree

he is sitting on millions of rounds of artillery and a fast increasing nuclear arsenal.

He may now have about 40 nuclear warheads and modern ICBMs

They managed to deter a US invasion for decades and remain in power. Not too dumb.

He may be a cruel monster, but he is not dumb

Sounds more paranoid and cruel than a genius

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't know enough about him to say. He certainly played Trump for a fool and the North Koreans are very clever with their nuclear strategy.

You think a genius would really have such a horrible haircut?

Putin miscalculated Ukraine live on the world stage.

Notice, before the Ukraine war.. it was almost a meme of how people thought of Russia as strong in every day culture.  "In Russia, ________ " And how Putin was like this genius strong leader who could go toe to toe with America.

After this Putin fuck up on the world stage, he's now relegated to be a schmuck with a crippled country, unfortunately.  It's just a real bad look for Russia.  You no longer see 'Russia is strong' memes, now it's photos of bread lines in Russia lol

@hoodrow trillson I noticed that even on extremely toxic internet communities where people are very cynical, contrarian, racist, sexist and borderline fascist they still tend to strongly support Ukraine, really tells you something. Also weirdly wholesome.  

24 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

@hoodrow trillson I noticed that even on extremely toxic internet communities where people are very cynical, contrarian, racist, sexist and borderline fascist they still tend to strongly support Ukraine, really tells you something. Also weirdly wholesome.  

Nothing surprising about it. The one common thread between all those things is profound group-think and self-bias.

Edited by Leo Gura

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Nothing surprising about it. The one common thread between all those things is profound group-think and self-bias.

Profound is really the word for it, lol

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Do you think it is because thinking that way creates a great void of identity?

If we take a view that everything is different to us on the extreme end of being racist, sexist, and bigoted. Then it leaves a great void of what are we then? 

12 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

Sounds more paranoid and cruel than a genius

@PurpleTree  paranoid? Lol

I'd be paranoid too if i were him ?

What happened to Saddam Hussein and Gheddafi in recent years? Assad?

The fat korean kid had 2 options:

1) arm himself to the teeth and tell the us to fuck off

2) get overthrown and be hanged like saddam hussein

Survival is a serious and dangerous game

3 hours ago, BlueOak said:

Do you think it is because thinking that way creates a great void of identity?

The bottom line is that people are not thinking, they are just juggling trendy ideas that they heard and which suit their biases and selfishness.

Edited by Leo Gura

All Putin is doing is making sure that Russia doesn't get bent over and fucked in the ass by the US. As the US would love to do.

But of course Putin would like to bend some folks over himself.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Nabd The issue is that no one here appreciates how insanely challenging it is to govern Russia. Russia is NOT a western democracy. So none of your morals and ideals apply.

Edited by Leo Gura

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Nabd The issue is that no one here appreciates how insanely challenging it is to govern Russia. Russia is NOT a western democracy. So none of your morals and ideals apply.

I agree to a degree and Russia has a tough history and it's enormous and multicultural, (though ethnic Russians do make a comfortable majority) but on the other hand, Russians are very capable and educated people. Why is Russia the only Slavic country to be such a retard in the 21 century?  

@Leo Gura

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

All Putin is doing is making sure that Russia doesn't get bent over and fucked in the ass by the US. As the US would love to do.

This has ALREADY happened after the fall of the soviet union where the US imposed on Russia the so called economic shock therapy.

The incredibly fast liberalization and privatisation of the soviet economy was meant to allow US corporations to sweep up as much as possible of russian resources.

Yeltsin was too drunk to realize what was happening and the effects were devastating, literal starvation.

Putin brought Russia back from the abyss. He dragged Russia back from hell, that is why most russians appreciate him

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

no one here appreciates how insanely challenging it is to govern Russia

yeah, so let's go govern other countries lol 

Apply consciousness to the burned area

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

All Putin is doing is making sure that Russia doesn't get bent over and fucked in the ass by the US. As the US would love to do

How dare the US capitalist send and spend their money and technology to shove it up the ass of Russia!  Only I (Putin) and my buddies can ass fuck and steal it from the Russian people to become the richest men on the planet?

So yeah, Just let me and my friends ass fuck the people of Russia and our closest neighbors,  ME ME ME, Putin!

Edited by DLH

@DLH Putin took power in 1999...

Russian gdp in 1999: $196 billion 

Russian gdp today: $2.27 Trillion

That is more than 10X in a short period of time. 

Life expectancy was 65 years in 1999 and is 72 today.

There is no comparison between Russia then and Russia now, Putin actually did lots of things right and that is why he enjoys high approval at home.