Tudo

Mink farming is so disgusting!

25 posts in this topic

Today I discovered that mink farming was something common in a lot of places, especially in Europe, I WAS SHOCKED, THIS IS SO FUCKING CRUEL.

And these fucking Europeans dare to see themselves as super-evolved and civilized. DISGUSTING. BARBARIANS!

Edited by Tudo

Good example of how we have a long way to go.  We are living in the dark ages as Leo says. 

Is it worse than the meat industry? 

35 minutes ago, itsadistraction said:

Is it worse than the meat industry? 

I think so.

People have diverse views and beliefs, and it's not okay to label an entire group of people as "barbarians" based on the practices of some individuals or businesses.

If you have concerns about mink farming or animal welfare, it's more productive to engage in constructive dialogue and advocacy to raise awareness and potentially influence change in the industry, rather than resorting to derogatory language or sweeping generalizations.

You would probably love European history. In the 1800s, in France, for entertainment purposes, dozens of cases of cats were burned alive, either for entertainment or religious point-scoring. Cat burning was particularly common in France, where a dozen live cats were routinely torched in Paris every Midsummer's Day.

@Say10

4 hours ago, Say10 said:

People have diverse views and beliefs, and it's not okay to label an entire group of people as "barbarians" based on the practices of some individuals or businesses.

If you have concerns about mink farming or animal welfare, it's more productive to engage in constructive dialogue and advocacy to raise awareness and potentially influence change in the industry, rather than resorting to derogatory language or sweeping generalizations.

You would probably love European history. In the 1800s, in France, for entertainment purposes, dozens of cases of cats were burned alive, either for entertainment or religious point-scoring. Cat burning was particularly common in France, where a dozen live cats were routinely torched in Paris every Midsummer's Day.

And this is why I dislike the French.

Russians trapped mink for centuries to trade their fur. Moscow was built on fur trading.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Russians trapped mink for centuries to trade their fur. Moscow was built on fur trading.

Yes, but nowadays there are many types of high-quality synthetic fur. There is no need to treat these animals so cruelly. Just imagine being born and living your entire life inside a cage so small that you can´t even move properly, so, in the end, you will be killed to be the clothes of some petty disgusting rich madam.

Just imagine the little mink babies being taken away from their moms to have this destiny.

NO LIVING CREATURE DESERVES THIS !!!

I don't know how this is legally allowed and common in such developed countries like Denmark. Their government has to prohibit this kind of stuff.

If these were very poor countries, I would understand why. These rich countries allow this kind of stuff is just SHAMEFUL.

Edited by Tudo

@Tudo I agree it's unnecessary nowadays.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Tudo said:

Yes, but nowadays there are many types of high-quality synthetic fur. There is no need to treat these animals so cruelly. Just imagine being born and living your entire life inside a cage so small that you can´t even move properly, so, in the end, you will be killed to be the clothes of some petty disgusting rich madam.

Just imagine the little mink babies being taken away from their moms to have this destiny.

NO LIVING CREATURE DESERVES THIS !!!

I don't know how this is legally allowed and common in such developed countries like Denmark. Their government has to prohibit this kind of stuff.

If these were very poor countries, I would understand why. These rich countries allow this kind of stuff is just SHAMEFUL.

I agree. I recommend to you to watch a movie "Dominion"

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

Animals are also torchered to create boner medication and other types of medicines that are not even critical to human life.  

Minks make great exterminators for rats and mice, there is a YouTube channel with a guy that uses Minks for his extermination business.  

These conversations do not happen on mass media, including cobalt mines for our Electronics and EVs because they don't want people to be aware of the darkest parts of our lives.  

5 hours ago, Tudo said:

you will be killed to be the clothes of some petty disgusting rich madam.

Yeah, to be honest I don't know why it's still considered a status symbol. When I see people in these I think of them less, not more

On 9/24/2023 at 6:21 AM, Tudo said:

Our current goverment actually destroyed the mink industry here in Denmark during Covid.

They thought a mutated strain of Covid was developing among the Mink population which they thought could undermine the vaccine which was being developed at the time, so they had all of the mink gassed, 17 million in total. They where being shipped by the truck load to dumping sites.

Turned out that it was illegal though and that the government had no right to order the mink farmers to cull their livestock. It was a huge scandal which has since blemished our dear Mommy Mette's political career ?. There was a also later evidence that it wasn't even necessary to cull the mink in terms of preserving public health. 

On 23.9.2023 at 9:50 PM, Tudo said:

And these fucking Europeans 

Way to go ?

grow up

@Tudo

On 9/23/2023 at 9:50 PM, Tudo said:

And these fucking Europeans dare to see themselves as super-evolved and civilized. DISGUSTING. BARBARIANS!

The europeans are certainly still barberians but the rest of the world, including the US, is way more barbaric. Not even close.

Western europe, and especially northern europe, have the only few examples in the world of what you may call a slightly civilized society where everyone's basic needs are taken care of.

Still barbaric towards animals, but at least no longer as barbaric towards humans 

Anyone who uses toilet paper is automatically barbaric

3 hours ago, Swarnim said:

Anyone who uses toilet paper is automatically barbaric

You don‘t even have toilets ?

12 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

You don‘t even have toilets ?

you didn't deny it ?

38 minutes ago, Swarnim said:

you didn't deny it ?

Honestly i wish we had the water bum gun or japanese water toilets in europe too, it‘s much better than paper ? an asss massage and also better for the environment. i might get it installed and already took some steps

Fuckers put them in small metal cages with very little hay, good thing they don't live that long before they get killed. Dairy cows have it worse given they live long.