Majed

how to go to the bar if you don't drink alcohol?

55 posts in this topic

You should go to the bar and stand in the corner sipping your Capri Sun.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Majed Yea doing the action is sucess,how you think about yourself your mindset is sucess everything else is outcome depnded and no man is defined by outcomes of situations and people(women)  only males..

@Princess Arabia That's cult mentality right there if he told how he did it and we went copy it,that would be a fail in itself even if it worked im thinking of making a post about that...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

2 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Majed Yea doing the action is sucess,how you think about yourself your mindset is sucess everything else is outcome depnded and no man is defined by outcomes of situations and people(women)  only males..

@Princess Arabia That's cult mentality right there if he told how he did it and we went copy it,that would be a fail in itself even if it worked im thinking of making a post about that...

How's that. I don't get the cult mentality. There's a how to get laid series pt 1.2&3. Is that cult mentality. Give me a break.

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You should go to the bar and stand in the corner sipping your Capri Sun.

You should drive a rape van to the club and keep your refreshments stashed in there. 

Edited by Butters

@Princess Arabia I havent watched it but if its thaught actually how to get sex and this is how its done,more than structular principles, then its a cult mentality even though if its not,cult mentality person will mimick that video mirroring the behaviour and theres where the problem lies, but ofcourse you are a woman you cant get what is being said because you dont "hunt"(this sounds annoying i know ?)...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

Just now, NoSelfSelf said:

@Princess Arabia I havent watched it but if its thought actually how to get sex and this is how its done,more than structular principles, then its a cult mentality even though if its not,cult mentality person will mimick that video mirroring the behaviour and theres where the problem lies, but ofcourse you are a woman you cant get what is being said because you dont "hunt"...

Thats what unconscious people do mimic. We are mimicking monkeys. You do it, I do it, we all do it, then we wake up. End of story. You are mimicking your idea of a cult right now. Someone told you what a cult is and now you're using that to expand your idea of what cult mentality is. What's the difference if someone wrote a how to do on building a house VS how to get sex. Content. Is learning how to build a house cult mentality. This is why Actualized is considered a cult by some, because it is showing how to. Is this a cult. No. It is teaching how to become God Realized amongst other things. 

Forget about structural principles, that's just semantics. How to get a girl to kiss you at a bar can be a book title that people would buy. People buy anything and buy into anything, same as you bought into what I said to be cult mentality. If thats the case, then everything is cult mentality.

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

30 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Forget about structural principles, that's just semantics. 

You could be my next favourite cult leader but i know better now and mimicking my own cult doesnt make sense, im my own cult my own cult leader and i respect other peoples cults,but since im in charge of my own others cant influence it and im in peace of their viruses spreading in my mind ?

It's you.

Now fight.

My cult will have everyone sipping Capri Suns.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura hahahah

It's you.

Now fight.

You can drink malt beverages. It is like beer with no alcohol and less offensive taste.

On 9/22/2023 at 11:20 AM, Leo Gura said:

You don't even order water.

Drink your water at home.

But Leo

what about the cost of parking

I was in a club at the weekend that gave you unlimited free soft drinks if you showed your car keys at the bar lol

On 9/22/2023 at 9:05 AM, Majed said:

like if i just want to drink water and hit on girls to do pick up, how am i supposed to stay there for 6 hours ordering nothing but water it's weird

I recently got sober and was at a bar with these 2 girls on saturday. They were trying to force me to drink and smoke over and over again. This one girl tried to do airplane her vape into my mouth like I was toddler lol. I honestly cant stand being at bars sober but who cares just keep drinking your water its only as weird as you make it.