Majed

how to go to the bar if you don't drink alcohol?

55 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, Majed said:

@Leo Gura do you agree with her ?

I work and make a living in bars. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

1 hour ago, Majed said:

@Princess Arabia alright sounds great 

btw can you tip 1$ or is it necessary you tip 5$ ? 

and is it necessary to tip anyway, because according to @Leo Gura you just go for free and don't even order water.

Leo doesn't always have the answers to everything. Ok let me spell it out. If you're going to hang around the bar, you want to order something. If it's just water tip anything at least $1 or $2. I said $5, but that would be for the whole night of waters. If you're planning on buying a girl a drink, you could probably wait then order her drink, your water, then tip accordingly maybe $3. Thats a bar. A club is different because you're not taking away from the bartender like at a bar by just sitting there taking up space.

If you're just walking up to a bar to order water then leave, tipping is not required. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

27 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

I dont see how you going to do pickup and your consering yourself over something so insignificant as what you going to drink.

Women will drink your blood now you have bigger problem to worry about?...

Maybe you can suggest a virgin Bloody Mary to get him started.?

@Princess Arabia That's a good one and i heared cereal "excuse fairy crunch with hot milk" will keep him all warmed up before cold approaching ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

I spent time with someone beautiful at a coffee shop and we didn’t order diddly squat.

Our presence, alone, paid for itself.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

7 hours ago, Majed said:

you just come and don't pay any money ? 

but like do they allow you to do that ? 

One word:

LOVE

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Majed i just came back from workout i did 6 sets of 15 push ups 24kg ketteble squats 16 times and 20kg clean ups 15 times rest 2 min..

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

3 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Majed i just came back from workout i did 6 sets of 15 push ups 24kg ketteble squats 16 times and 20kg clean ups 15 times rest 2 min..

How is that relevant?

@something_else its crazy that you do pick up for so long and cant read subcommunication i wrote that because its not relevant just like his irelevant kiss doesnt mean anything...

Edit: bragging about a kiss shows your whole mindset that you are looking at something to give you worth its terrible ...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

It's you.

Now fight.

27 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@something_else its crazy that you do pick up for so long and cant read subcommunication i wrote that because its not relevant just like his irelevant kiss doesnt mean anything...

Edit: bragging about a kiss shows your whole mindset that you are looking at something to give you worth its terrible ...

I got the sub-communication, the dude clearly feels happy that he's made some good progress and you were a bit of a dick about it by implying to him that it doesn't matter.

I don't mean this to be insulting to you, but smashing other people's progress is a such a dick move that I felt I had to comment on it.

@something_else From your perspective im the dick ofcourse because you dont know anything about the game,so ofcourse if we speak normie stuff im a dick and you felt to defend other guy is female behavior not meaning to insult you its just how it is...

It's you.

Now fight.

1 hour ago, something_else said:

I got the sub-communication, the dude clearly feels happy that he's made some good progress and you were a bit of a dick about it by implying to him that it doesn't matter.

I don't mean this to be insulting to you, but smashing other people's progress is a such a dick move that I felt I had to comment on it.

As a fellow autistic person, I can humbly say that we can come off as dicks sometimes, even if we don’t intend to ^_^

1 hour ago, PurpleTree said:

order a glass of milk

The women at the bar will be impressed 

@NoSelfSelf actually you're right, i was thinking that i should stop accounting for success in pick up in terms of phone numbers, kisses, make outs, or even hook ups. 

38 minutes ago, Majed said:

@NoSelfSelf actually you're right, i was thinking that i should stop accounting for success in pick up in terms of phone numbers, kisses, make outs, or even hook ups. 

It's OK. Just be yourself. At least you didn't come back complaining about how your night went bad and all the bad things that happened. You're on the right track. I think you told us about the kiss because you were asking questions earlier and probably just wanted to give us an update. People come on here all the time and tell us about their experience with pick-up, so nothing wrong with you saying something. Maybe you need to tell your story so some of these guys can learn a thing or two. Not saying they need to but every little bit counts.

You seem like a respectful guy so I'm sure you won't have any problems getting a girl you like and that likes you back. Not much baggage with you and you don't seem angry or hurt.

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

At least you didn't come back complaining about how your night went bad and all the bad things that happened.

It takes a great deal of maturity to be an active listener, especially when someone you hold close starts dumping all their trauma onto you out of the blue. Instead of trying to correct them and needing them to be a different way, you let them authentically share their experience as if it was your own. 

This doesn’t mean that you become a dirty mat for anyone to walk all over. Instead, you’re like a shining light that guides the lost back home when the moment calls for it (i.e., you’re not actively looking for people to fix).

The potential to help those in desperation long-term is high, but so is the potential for abuse. That is, manipulating others onto your own selfish agenda after you gain their trust.

It’s no wonder why this is an extremely rare trait to embody, even within spiritual groups.