Shin

The Tears Keep Coming

36 posts in this topic

Everytime I hear a deep truth coming from a spiritual teacher, or when I start to loose my sense of self for some seconds, I start to cry.

Even when my entire worldview was shaken by the first enlightenement video from Leo (Most shocking truth), I wasn't crying.

What is this, the beginning of the dark knight ? Or am I just randomly exalting more feminine energy ?

It feels awesome, and still, I can sense a subtle fear in it.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Lean into it. Don't be scared. You will not lose your self, you will find yourself.

I thought of a quote today, maybe its for you: The only way to live in a subjective reality is to be purely objective.

It means that to explore yourself, you cant be judgmental, nor can you attach judgment to everything. That was my biggest problem in the beginning. I thought I was crazy. In all truth, you just have to be it. Definitely don't fight the emotions (not saying you are, but its a good thing to say). I spent the first part of my life doing that, and its no bueno.

Edited by Gopackgo

Meditation is the mind training itself. You are just along for the ride.

I would say that it is an expression of your beginning recognition of the full power of the truth.

Edited by dorg

This is "normal" if you hear truth being spoken because is resonates within you and you recognize the truth of it. Maybe it's some kind of heart opening. Nothing to worry about.

@Shin great post, :)

This is good news, align with your being. Fear will come, but know that this is a natural stage that all beings have to go through, the fear won't last, your being will. 

"Marinate in your being" as mooji has been known to say. 

I love you :)

On 2017-03-27 at 8:03 PM, Shin said:

Everytime I hear a deep truth coming from a spiritual teacher, or when I start to loose my sense of self for some seconds, I start to cry.

Even when my entire worldview was shaken by the first enlightenement video from Leo (Most shocking truth), I wasn't crying.

What is this, the beginning of the dark knight ? Or am I just randomly exalting more feminine energy ?

It feels awesome, and still, I can sense a subtle fear in it.

It's about breaking the barriers one has built around ones heart. We build them to protect ourself from anything "bad" we might experiencing but it causes separation from that experience and hinders us to feel the love that is in any given moment.

Can you let every experience hit you with full force?

Just now, WelcometoReality said:

It's about breaking the barriers one has built around ones heart. We build them to protect ourself from anything "bad" we might experiencing but it causes separation from that experience and hinders us to feel the love that is in any given moment.

Can you let every experience hit you with full force?

No.

I try to, but the mind/ego/whatever really takes hold and really doesn't want to feel it fully.

I can go deeply in the emotion, but there is a line that it doesn't want to cross, as if it knew it couldn't come back from it.

God is love

And God in them

2 hours ago, Shin said:

No.

I try to, but the mind/ego/whatever really takes hold and really doesn't want to feel it fully.

I can go deeply in the emotion, but there is a line that it doesn't want to cross, as if it knew it couldn't come back from it.

Are there any fear coming up or what resistance is experienced?

@Shin contemplate the truth flooding your being :)
it comes down to your appreciation ability. even fear... accept and appreciate it.

unborn Truth

@Shin Oh man, I know what you mean.

It's confusing when those rich tears come out of nowhere, especially if you're someone who never cries.

Especially if you're a GUY who never cries.

It can be quite daunting to those ego structures.

It's scary to let go. That's OK, don't beat yourself up for that. Embrace the fear.

Divine Feminine re-connection will make even the most powerful masculine alpha-male cry like a baby.

Its a good thing, shows your heart is alive and well and full of goodness.

I never used to cry or even feel any emotional connection with anything in my younger days but once she hit me with that divine light it was complete surrender and game over to the tough guy. I love how i am now, so much more connected to life and everything that exists is seen as a reflection of self. When the tears come i feel a cleansing happening and ultimately appreciate it. Yet i feel infinitely more powerful than that old tough guy.

The subtle fear is merely Ego trails IMO, like others said great comments by the way, embrace it :)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

5 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

Are there any fear coming up or what resistance is experienced?

Sometimes I can feel a bit of fear, but it is extremely subtle, most of the time I don't even have the time to sense it.
Does not feel like resistance, but it could be, I could just be inconscious to it.

Also, I don't know if it's correlated, but I don't feel like doing anymore.
I mean, I "do" my meditation, my concentration exercice, my workout, my daily walk, I help at the pet shelter, and read some hours, but after this, I just want to do nothing, well it's not that I want, but you get it.

@WelcometoReality

Yes I know the feeling. When you're just tired of it all. Like it doesn't make any sense to keep going. Let go..  Just let go. 

No, it's not like that, I'm not sad or depressed.

I just don't see the point in doing anymore, like I could continue to read a book right now, but since I already read for like 1 hour and a half, I don't see the point, the book will still there tomorrow, there is no rush.

Eveything is just in slow motion, and I have just way more fulfillement in sitting in a park bench looking at the sky, or walking in forest, than doing anything else.

It just doesn't make sense to do anything, I can't explain why, I could, but what the fuck I know, it would just be my mind trying to understand something it can't.

EDIT: Paradoxically, I think I'll start a dance class in the near future, just to see if I really have a problem with women or not, there should be some really hot girls there, so I'll know instantly :P

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

@Shin The welling up of that essence like never before is the best thing ever for me. My mind struggles with subtle but critical distinctions on this path, but along my journey now, when unconditional love senses an inch of give, it takes a mile every time. I just go with it. I could be full of shit, but it sure feels like  the 'no words to describe God' God, is pouring through this vehicle as soon as it senses an opening. Pretty awful to get tired of crying tears of joy.. bwa ha ha ha haaa. Oh, and in my feeling, or intuitive assessment, any sadness or trepidation during your 'God release' is just ego going "Oooooh shit, I can't  compete with that, quick - plan B! Is there a plan B?!" Good on ya bud, you worked for that release. You likely can't expect a memo before the floodgates start crumbling because you never know when the openings will happen or what the trigger might be. Good for you. The world changes just a little more in the 'right' direction. 

I think this is somewhat what you're after in this work, in a big way. Fuck all the labels, when love just wants to 'go', wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...!!

1 hour ago, Shin said:

Sometimes I can feel a bit of fear, but it is extremely subtle, most of the time I don't even have the time to sense it.
Does not feel like resistance, but it could be, I could just be inconscious to it.

Also, I don't know if it's correlated, but I don't feel like doing anymore.
I mean, I "do" my meditation, my concentration exercice, my workout, my daily walk, I help at the pet shelter, and read some hours, but after this, I just want to do nothing, well it's not that I want, but you get it.

Yes I know the feeling. When you're just tired of it all. Like it doesn't make any sense to keep going. Let go..  Just let go. 

Finally someone started a thread like this :D

I've had tears in my eyes at random moments for the last 6-12 months. It can be in the car, in the shower, among friends or at anytime or any moment. Truth hits me in the face and it's so beautiful. 

I just let it pass but I find it quite interesting and I wanted to share. Nice to hear more people have the same phenomena. 

Peace <3

On 2017-03-30 at 7:00 PM, Shin said:

No, it's not like that, I'm not sad or depressed.

I just don't see the point in doing anymore, like I could continue to read a book right now, but since I already read for like 1 hour and a half, I don't see the point, the book will still there tomorrow, there is no rush.

Eveything is just in slow motion, and I have just way more fulfillement in sitting in a park bench looking at the sky, or walking in forest, than doing anything else.

It just doesn't make sense to do anything, I can't explain why, I could, but what the fuck I know, it would just be my mind trying to understand something it can't.

EDIT: Paradoxically, I think I'll start a dance class in the near future, just to see if I really have a problem with women or not, there should be some really hot girls there, so I'll know instantly :P

I see. So it's more like embracing the moment, doing what the heart wants. Good. ?

And about the dance class. Embrace the paradox man! ?

Yeah, happens all the time to me as well. It's great.

Once I observed how it's literally tension leaving the body.

“Feeling is the antithesis of pain."

—Arthur Janov