Shin

The Tears Keep Coming

36 posts in this topic

On 28/03/2017 at 1:03 AM, Shin said:

Everytime I hear a deep truth coming from a spiritual teacher, or when I start to loose my sense of self for some seconds, I start to cry.

Love, Beauty, Truth   -  brings tears of joy to those of us with an open heart.

Edited by jse

@Shin When you empty your "cup" it fills up with the oneness. It's so beautiful, it brings tears. Don't try to hold back the tears, but do try to breath through it, and you'll increase your capacity for it. Allow it.  You'll just get more and more filled up with it over time and it's the greatest thing. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

And you cry, again and again and again and again:

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On 3/27/2017 at 8:03 PM, Shin said:

Everytime I hear a deep truth coming from a spiritual teacher, or when I start to loose my sense of self for some seconds, I start to cry.

Even when my entire worldview was shaken by the first enlightenement video from Leo (Most shocking truth), I wasn't crying.

What is this, the beginning of the dark knight ? Or am I just randomly exalting more feminine energy ?

It feels awesome, and still, I can sense a subtle fear in it.

Warning, this video is going to make you cry. :D 

It's being moved by the enormous possibility of us. Myself i burst out in laughter often when watching particular insightful teachers/moments.

It is best not to expect anything, or to try to interpret any experience. It can lead to nothing.
The thing trying to understand is the human brain, and the human brain cannot become enlightened anyway. You already are enlightened.

You cry because the body did so, because the brain was moved by some interpretation, it was reality then. Your true self just experienced it, it didn't mean much to it, nothing really does. There is no need to understand anything. And if you are tired of reading and learning, then you are closest to realizing enlightenment. Because you stop the searching and are easier able to just exist. Most people are doing to much, doing less is better. Mindfulness and/or self inquiry, 24/7, is what you should try to keep up all the time. Being mindful is close to being enlightened, because what is mindful, is consciousness. Consciousness is always there, by being mindful you become aware of the watcher.

It's easier to understand what you are not. Sight, smell, thought, emotion, voice, hearing, body sensations. Basically everything you are aware of, you are not. You are that which is aware of everything, except itself. By being aware that everything you are aware of is not you, you can be aware of your true self, and become enlightened.

Perhaps you already are enlightened, but are waiting for some epiphany?
Personally, i think enlightenment is rather bland. It's just 24/7 awareness, uninterrupted identifying with consciousness on a deep level. But its not something miraculous, you could even miss it. Tho, that is just my perspective, perhaps i am just seeing a little part of it, and have much growing to do.

1 hour ago, zazed said:

It's being moved by the enormous possibility of us. Myself i burst out in laughter often when watching particular insightful teachers/moments.

It is best not to expect anything, or to try to interpret any experience. It can lead to nothing.
The thing trying to understand is the human brain, and the human brain cannot become enlightened anyway. You already are enlightened.

You cry because the body did so, because the brain was moved by some interpretation, it was reality then. Your true self just experienced it, it didn't mean much to it, nothing really does. There is no need to understand anything. And if you are tired of reading and learning, then you are closest to realizing enlightenment. Because you stop the searching and are easier able to just exist. Most people are doing to much, doing less is better. Mindfulness and/or self inquiry, 24/7, is what you should try to keep up all the time. Being mindful is close to being enlightened, because what is mindful, is consciousness. Consciousness is always there, by being mindful you become aware of the watcher.

It's easier to understand what you are not. Sight, smell, thought, emotion, voice, hearing, body sensations. Basically everything you are aware of, you are not. You are that which is aware of everything, except itself. By being aware that everything you are aware of is not you, you can be aware of your true self, and become enlightened.

Perhaps you already are enlightened, but are waiting for some epiphany?
Personally, i think enlightenment is rather bland. It's just 24/7 awareness, uninterrupted identifying with consciousness on a deep level. But its not something miraculous, you could even miss it. Tho, that is just my perspective, perhaps i am just seeing a little part of it, and have much growing to do.

I don't see the point on learning anything anymore, the thing I read or watch, is for entertainment or simply to remind me to be present,  I don't seek any answer, because like you said, there is nothing to understand/realize except that being conscious is all there is.

Doing seems pointless too, in fact, the less I do, the more conscious and admiring I am towards the present moment, the more happiness comes, and it comes from nothing, which is so beautiful and powerful.

Like I said in many other topic, I don't think enlightenment is just a on/off switch button, there is a "learning curve", and right now I can sense that very much.

The colors seems brighter and brighter everyday, the shapes more precise and more beautiful, when I talk I start to sense that I don't really talk, I'm just something that is aware of the talk taking place.
When I look at one person or an object in particular , they seem to be the center of the universe if I focus on them, it's hard to describe, but they are the only thing that really exist in that moment.
Also, time seems to be slower, and I have this weird sensation that everything is unfolding as it should, that everything will be ok as long as I am conscious in that moment.
There is no judgment towards anything most of the time, it's rare that I judge, it usually happen way after I become conscious of the corresponding subject.

All of that, happened gradually, and I think it is already englightenment, just not the one mindblowing stage everyone is looking for, which is when you identify with everything. This stage will come when it will come, there is no rush, even though I admit it will be fucking cool, and ultimately what I strive for.

The second you become conscious and see your thoughts on a another perspective, it is already it.
Don't overlook the entry point, otherwise how would you experience the advanced stage of it ?

Sure, there are people who instantly go from inconsciousness to full enlightenment, but when you look at their story, it is because they suffered so much and were so much in pain, that they had to, otherwise they would have killed themself.
The others, are either people that were on the path for a long time (some of them without knowing it), or people who go hardcore on the path at some point, there is no randomness in that ...

Don't listen to people who tells you that it is random, it's not random, you just can't predict when the big mindblowing shift will occur, but you can be present and conscious right now, an it is the cultivation of this presence in any given circumstance, in all situations of the day, that will make everything else unfold.

IT IS NOT RANDOM !

If you understand this, if you truly do, now you just need to live it more and more, untill there is no distinction between this new "you" and "other" experiences. :)

@Barna Thank you :)

This one made me cry for "reasons" xD 

This channel is quite good actually, lots of good cry :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/tradgedyandhope/videos

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

Try watching Matt Kahn videos. Matt teaches how to express your feelings in "practical" ways. And he is funny. :)

@Shin Very nice, i think you are well on track, and i recognize some of this mind thinking. I think you are enlightened as long as you are aware of the thoughts. what is the hard part is keeping it up through some effort, which is in fact training the mind to not self identify all the time, and training it to stay in the present. The fact that this is even possible as a process, means you are aware, and thus consciousnesses. It doesn't mean you automatically walk around in 24/7 bliss, but it will in the end. Through longer and longer states of perfect mindfulness, the human mind gets used to it, in the end it will become a natural state. But the fact it's possible to work this, means enlightenment has already happened, because it takes awareness to be aware of your thoughts as a separate thing. which most of us can do quite easy. 

What do most people do, when they reach enlightenment, which everyone who has read about it reached instantly. They reach it, because by telling them to watch their thoughts, they are aware at that moment, watching the thoughts. Well most people expect all their worries to instantly vanish when reaching enlightenment, so they ignore the enormous significance of this event. They do not realize, that they can try to watch their thoughts 24/7. And if they do, after a lot of trying and failing,  they can be enlightened 24/7. So they meditate perhaps 30m in the weekend, and go on with their normal life regardless, identifying with all its problems and letting self thoughts run free all day.

This one tries to practice mindfulness all day, as much as it can, and the gaps where i completely self identify without any awareness are narrowing. my thoughts are dissipating, I rarely worry about past or future, but strangely I get these musings from further in the past. Everything is just experience, so if i really think about it as this person, i would say it's cleaning up my negative thought processes through lack of self-identifying all day. So memories are now just harmless musings of the past, instead of shames or regrets. And the same for ventures in the future, more and more just wondrous stories instead of fears and doubts.

This is not necessary for me as consciousness, whatever happens, good or bad, i will be aware of it. I can not not be aware of it, it's what i am.
But as a brain i suppose having this body in a more relaxed state might be a better experience for it to be aware of? If not, it will be healthy for the body at least, and more relaxing for me.

Been so for the past year, one time I could see it's literally the stress leaving the body. 

The thing is, at first, watching your thoughts feels like torture.

If you had some hard moments in your life, it may be so painful and dreadful to do, that you may never want to do it.
You can do some meditation here and there by focusing on your breath and other meditation like that, but ultimately it doesn't solve the thinking problem (not on the short-mid term), you don't do any work that really scares you, that forces you to be really present, conscious.

It is scary, but I think this is why some people can be very fast in this all thing.
They force themselve to look at all the negative patterns they have, again and again, no matter how painful it is, and finally, they dissolve themselve ...

I have a very recent exemple:

Recently I was thinking about relationship and how to maintain it, and I was thinking about fidelity and why we should or shouldn't have sex with other people.
I came to realize there is no real reasons, it is all egotic, all of it.
The funny thing is that my mind resisted this insight, and I had to think at least 10 times more about it, and it was very painful, because my mind was very attached to this "only you and me" kind of relationship, which is a pure fantasy, and is not how a healthy relationship works.

Now, I can think about it if I want and it does nothing to me, but I had to suffer first.

This is how you do it the fastest way possible, cause if you are ok with all the thoughts that appear in your mind,

Why thinking about it again ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

@Shin Very often I laugh out loud at the ridiculous thoughts that run through me. They are outlandish as hell.  It's easy when it is seen that the looker precedes thoughts. That feeling that you are talking about that talking is just coming out, that means you are learning that your body works really well without self in it. It actually works better. Funny right? Actually scientists have shown that the self center shuts off when talking occurs. Thats because the body needs you to shut the fuck up so it can get a word in...:D

Meditation is the mind training itself. You are just along for the ride.

8 hours ago, Shin said:

I don't see the point on learning anything anymore, the thing I read or watch, is for entertainment or simply to remind me to be present,  I don't seek any answer, because like you said, there is nothing to understand/realize except that being conscious is all there is.

Doing seems pointless too, in fact, the less I do, the more conscious and admiring I am towards the present moment, the more happiness comes, and it comes from nothing, which is so beautiful and powerful.

Like I said in many other topic, I don't think enlightenment is just a on/off switch button, there is a "learning curve", and right now I can sense that very much.

The colors seems brighter and brighter everyday, the shapes more precise and more beautiful, when I talk I start to sense that I don't really talk, I'm just something that is aware of the talk taking place.
When I look at one person or an object in particular , they seem to be the center of the universe if I focus on them, it's hard to describe, but they are the only thing that really exist in that moment.
Also, time seems to be slower, and I have this weird sensation that everything is unfolding as it should, that everything will be ok as long as I am conscious in that moment.
There is no judgment towards anything most of the time, it's rare that I judge, it usually happen way after I become conscious of the corresponding subject.

All of that, happened gradually, and I think it is already englightenment, just not the one mindblowing stage everyone is looking for, which is when you identify with everything. This stage will come when it will come, there is no rush, even though I admit it will be fucking cool, and ultimately what I strive for.

The second you become conscious and see your thoughts on a another perspective, it is already it.
Don't overlook the entry point, otherwise how would you experience the advanced stage of it ?

Sure, there are people who instantly go from inconsciousness to full enlightenment, but when you look at their story, it is because they suffered so much and were so much in pain, that they had to, otherwise they would have killed themself.
The others, are either people that were on the path for a long time (some of them without knowing it), or people who go hardcore on the path at some point, there is no randomness in that ...

Don't listen to people who tells you that it is random, it's not random, you just can't predict when the big mindblowing shift will occur, but you can be present and conscious right now, an it is the cultivation of this presence in any given circumstance, in all situations of the day, that will make everything else unfold.

IT IS NOT RANDOM !

If you understand this, if you truly do, now you just need to live it more and more, untill there is no distinction between this new "you" and "other" experiences. :)

These words resonated with me so much. Almost everything that you described I'm going thought as well. Very inspiring and moving <3

Don't try to become a Buddha. Just be yourself. That is the Buddha.

Bliss out to LeakyBliss ? ➡ https://bit.ly/2Ld2QOC

2 hours ago, Gopackgo said:

@Shin Very often I laugh out loud at the ridiculous thoughts that run through me. They are outlandish as hell.  It's easy when it is seen that the looker precedes thoughts. That feeling that you are talking about that talking is just coming out, that means you are learning that your body works really well without self in it. It actually works better. Funny right? Actually scientists have shown that the self center shuts off when talking occurs. Thats because the body needs you to shut the fuck up so it can get a word in...:D

I went searching for this post because I thought about your tears today and remembered my own a few months ago, when I felt god. 

Now it seems like laughter comes up more. It's really ridiculous - all the thoughts and intense feelings about bullshit before this shift. I laugh at the stupidity of it, and what a joke it was that it all meant so much. "My suffering is your entertainment." ?

nothing is anything