BlessedLion

Ralston Gives A Clear Answer To Metaphysical Love Question

1,194 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Greatnestwithin said:

@Leo Gura you mean that the experience of enlightenment is part of the dream? So what then do you refer to as to be awoken ? 

Open your mind to the possibility that there exists a higher form of consciousness that makes enlightenment seem like child's play.

That's it. I'm leaving here for good. Good God what a quagmire.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Open your mind to the possibility that there exists a higher form of consciousness that makes enlightenment seem like child's play.

@Leo Gura don´t leave man - stick around for a few more years!

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Enlightenment is imagined by higher Consciousness.

Impossible. You say this because you don't understand what enlightenment is. It's not something relative. There IS an absolute truth, which is truth/enlightenment.

The end result of enlightenment is not a process or something humans achieve. That comes before. It is true that unenlightenment is a human phenomenon, but this does not touch on the Truth that is realized. You shouldn't be fooled by the relativity that enlightenment seems to be "wrapped" in.

Really grock this: If you are not enlightened, then you cannot verify enlightenment, you can only verify IDEAS about enlightenment, because that is all that it exists as for you, since you are not enlightened. You've never achieved it, so what exactly are you verifying? You're taking psychedelics to verify something you're not even experiencing. 

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's like two men stranded in the desert for days without water. One man asks the other, "Do you have water?" The other replies, "I have nothing." Then a few days later the man catches him taking a sip from a big bottle of water and he screams: "What?!!! You were drinking water all this time?!!! You told me you hand nothing!" The other man calmly replies, "I didn't want to entice you. What you call water I call nothing."

It's not this simple. 

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Open your mind to the possibility that there exists a higher form of consciousness that makes enlightenment seem like child's play

Enlightenment is the end of the thing, is to realize the total absolute infinity. After that you could realize the depth of the cosmos, but if the total absolute opens and reveals to you, and you become that, that's it. 

Truth: Peter Ralston is imaginary.

Edited by Terell Kirby

, it's almost as though you are stuck in an infinite recursion loop. It's somewhat like Groundhog Day until you abscond from your repetitive perpetual and unabating minds you will never ultimately fully unreservedly Understand. And yes Ralston is a stepping stone so to speak just like all religions. You have to go beyond all of it.

Edited by Jehovah increases

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This was exactly didactic rudeness because the point was to communicate to you guys here the stakes of this work. If you don't do this work carefully and properly you will end up an enlightened idiot. I'm not trying to be a jerk here for no reason. There are stakes here which are being overlooked.

Maybe, but consider that you come across as less believable and kind of dull by calling people names and that this is hence not an effective teaching strategy. 

I will now state my perception of you, not to insult you but to clarify how you may come across to many people (and I do not think that these 'many people' are per se the ones that are lacking in qualities like intelligence, insight, etc.)

I admit that I have not followed your content in a very long time beyond lurking on this forum once in a while and reading some of your posts, but to me you appear a kind of grandiloquent person with a bad case of spiritual ego who finds it very important to convey how much more conscious he is than other teachers. You also appear as a person who reifies his trip reports, getting stuck in an intellectual game of deconstructing -- often flippantly and lazily and hence not convincingly -- other models related to consciousness work and furthering one's own. (Perhaps it is being in a position where you must continue to generate content that gets you stuck in this conceptual game?)

It is not that I am a proponent of these other models and hence feel personally offended by this, but the careless disrespect seems to indicate a lack of wisdom and insight rather than being a confirmation of how much more conscious you are than everyone else, which is what you seem to think it indicates. 

You also seem adamant about creating an identification between 'unconscious' or 'less conscious' or 'not conscious enough' and your audience. Even if this is genuinely a didactic technique and nothing else besides, I rather doubt that this is effective.  Rather than shaking people awake, I would rather expect that in this way what you are teaching is emotional tension, negative motivation, low self-esteem, lack, ... I certainly don't mean to suggest that you only teach these things, as I've seen enough content to know that you also teach the opposite of these, but that this is what such a didactic technique tends to teach.

(Just FYI: I am a proponent of using psychedelics for this work, so this is not an issue for me.)

Btw , the total absolute infinity is not love, is just the total absolute infinity. You can't think in it, you can't talk about it, just make yourself soft enough to have those openess sometimes. You have to drop yourself in the nothingness, you can't keep your greed with you. 

48 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Impossible. You say this because you don't understand what enlightenment is. It's not something relative. There IS an absolute truth, which is truth/enlightenment.

Uh oh, i hope that the protagonist writing the lines quoted above stating his realizations and insights here in a way he believes is truthful doesnt get burned at the stake for heresy in this lovely openminded congregation of the one true faith in order to sacrifice his mortal body for the sake of saving his eternal soul and the souls of further ones reading this heresy and who are still weak in true faith and can be led to temptation banned on the altar of "having to reach orbital velocity in kicking out each and any (human)idea that could harm true AWAKENING". Or for some other noble cause.

But on the other side, one could assume that real awakening is robust enough to hold some non-believers in its field of Reality without crumbling in its Awakenings or failing to continue achieving new Awakenings and venturing into realms where no human has ventured before. Just for the sake of saving the non-believers for the, um, real thing? Like out of compassion or something the like?

Although I have to admit maybe that just because this robustness has become quite easy for me after realizing that actually Big Me is responsible for the aparrent mindstream of even the most annoyingly funny ignorant beings  which small me encounters ... Precious training opportunity for small me hangovers so to say.... that it is maybe not so easy for others. Who knows.

These little anecdotes aside, are we not mature, humorous, second tier and sure enough about our insights and Awakenings into reality enough to endure a little agree to disagree in a gracious way? Seriously?!

Respectfully yours

Water by the River

Edited by Water by the River

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Everyone here claiming to be AWAKE

giggity giggity

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

38 minutes ago, mindcentral said:

(Just FYI: I am a proponent of using psychedelics for this work, so this is not an issue for me.)

Wow now that is so cool and I love the words you humans use didactic.

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

God told me to humbly remind you:

NO ONE HERE IS AWAKE.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

55 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

NO ONE HERE IS AWAKE.

Since I am God I already know. There is only I and you in this dream. There are others who just to asleep. And the rest is infinite intelligence trying to deceive you.

Edited by Jehovah increases

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

NO ONE HERE IS AWAKE.

??

Test me 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

5 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

"Mr Bond, The distance between insanity and genius is only measured by success.” Elliott Carver

As Romans said, vae victis. There is only one possibility: success