BlessedLion

Ralston Gives A Clear Answer To Metaphysical Love Question

1,194 posts in this topic

Just now, Leo Gura said:

I promise you that Ralston's students have no idea what Love really is.

@Leo Gura when your body dies, do we choose if we have awoken, or we are “forced” to come back to human experience? is there really a choice in this matter or is all planned out.

2 minutes ago, Greatnestwithin said:

@Leo Gura when your body dies, do we choose if we have awoken, or we are “forced” to come back to human experience? is there really a choice in this matter or is all planned out.

I don't know such niggly details.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Greatnestwithin said:

There is always a choice. Everything is very specifically chosen the way it is.

You may feel as though you have no choice if you’re not conscious enough at the time of your death. So work on dying as consciously as possible — when it’s time of course. Prepare yourself.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

8 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

Let's be so charitable and assume he actually does. Then wouldn't you agree that this pointer is pretty poor as most people will be stuck in an "enlightenment" with emptiness facet but no love facet? Because that is exactly what happened to me on my journey after listening to old Leo and Jed Mckenna. I was stuck for a long time in this raw, kinda dull enlightenment of no-self.

You mean after listening to old you? ;)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

God, you have the choice to do whatever you wish. There is no one to force you because there is no one above you. How can infinity die?? When it never was alive, to begin with,

Edited by Jehovah increases

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

4 minutes ago, vibv said:

You may feel as though you have no choice if you’re not conscious enough at the time of your death. So work on dying as consciously as possible — when it’s time of course. Prepare yourself.

You don’t know what you’re preparing for if you haven’t gone deep enough down the rabbit hole to begin with.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

10 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

Let's be so charitable and assume he actually does. Then wouldn't you agree that this pointer is pretty poor as most people will be stuck in an "enlightenment" with emptiness facet but no love facet? Because that is exactly what happened to me on my journey after listening to old Leo and Jed Mckenna. I was stuck for a long time in this raw, kinda dull enlightenment of no-self.

Love is just the best word for Love.

no-self isn't enlightenment rather it's a closing down of the mind without yes-self yet coming to the fore

love need not be spoken about pre enlightenment since people will get lost in their ideas and be corrupted by unawake teachers

love is intoxicating seductive and dangerous - no two unawake people can give the same definition or even the right essense

when you are enlightened you get love unambiguously and overpoweringly

Just now, Arthogaan said:

Then wouldn't you agree that this pointer is pretty poor

No. It's very nebulous, and purposefully so. That's exactly what you need. There is no accurate pointer to enlightenment, because it's just a pointer. Any way of describing it is not it. The dependency on pointers should be minimized as much as possible, because pointers are not it. Or else you get endless solipsism threads, as you see on the forum.

You are going to lead people completely astray when you tell them to look for "love" instead of something like "truth/enlightenment." 

When someone hears love, their mind immediately fills with relative bullshit. When someone hears "truth/enlightenment", they think "Wait, truth? enlightenment? What's that? Where is it?"

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

11 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

You mean after listening to old you? ;)

Exactly.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

Love requires a distinct Awakening of it's own. It's not at all obvious what Love is and how it relates to Truth or Consciousness. It takes serious intelligence and insight to realize the connection.

There’s a very good reason why these three words are not to be taken lightly:

OH MY GOD

I LOVE YOU

This is my command, love one another the way I have loved you. There is no greater love than this, to live your life for your friends. ~Jesus

TRUTH = LOVE is one of the most shocking and important realizations I've ever had. And if I had taken Ralston's ideas on love seriously I would have never had this realization.

Ralston is in effect gaslighting his students about Love.

Edited by Leo Gura

They are all one. One thing I would love to know is what is enlightenment. I would love to hear what Buddhists or whomever and whatever believe it is. Please praytell??

Edited by Jehovah increases

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

And if I had taken Ralston's ideas on love seriously I would have never had this realization.

If you became enlightened you would have. Which is different from a secular awakening of course. It's just realizing what Truth is and then staying there forever.

Ralston doesn't have to give any ideas on Love because you'll get the real thing when you're enlightened.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

6 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Ralston doesn't have to give any ideas on Love because you'll get the real thing when you're enlightened.

No they won't.

You are speaking garbage.

Ralston's idiot enlightened apprentice, Brendon Lea, has no idea what Love is. And that's because all he does is blindly follow Ralston's every word. Which does not include Love.

Edited by Leo Gura

17 minutes ago, Osaid said:

If you became enlightened you would have. Which is different from a secular awakening of course. It's just realizing what Truth is and then staying there forever.

cue for the Real Thing, you to me are everything ? ✔?

karma.jpg

@Leo Gura why do you have to be rude and profane about it? 

You totally don't need that. Most people here have enough IQ to understand you since they are followers of your nerdy content .

Like I said to you before...you are my role model in life ..and I truly hope that you work on your insensitive style .:)

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here I am not rude out of thin air, but after months and years of putting up nonsense.

You guys need to get serious. You are making poor arguments and getting lost in the same self-deceptions over and over again.

You should notice that I use a variety of methods on you. I use logic, I use humor, I use patient explanation, and when all that fails I get rude with you. And finally I ban you. This is the ladder of escalation.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Greatnestwithin said:

Well, I was not asked... But since that is a topic everyone has coming up down the road... the most fascinating gentlemen on that in my view, which I take serious on it since his Full Enlightenment description is legit, is Jürgen Ziewe.

https://www.multidimensionalman.com/Multidimensional-Man/Astral_Travel_and_life_after_death.html