Francis777

Leo was it all worth it in the end?

34 posts in this topic

Do you ever wish you'd never awakened so deeply due to the struggle it causes. 

is there a there a true reason to pursue it versus not and just living you life less consciously till you die?

(FYI please don't reply with word games because of language limitation about death and you never being alive in the first place, you know what i mean and am looking for genuine answers with that in mind)

thanks

Edit: the "FYI" wasn't assumed at Leo, but for anyone intending on offering their thoughts, appreciate all replies, looking for genuine perspectives as I feel I've gone too deep to young and am at a cross roads between satiating my lower desires, and realising how difficult it is to do so selflessly. But that is my more shallow problems, the more total encompassing question is as above^

Edited by Francis777

12 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

Where did you get this idea from?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Francis777 That’s your ego speaking. It can begin to see that going any further will mean its death.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

also speaking to you again Leo, I've just been given a warning by "carl-richard" for profanity, I'm not looking for redemption in the fact that I apologised. This warning is ridiculous, the amount of times I've seen you call people "fucking idiots" on this forum yet I say it once and get a warning, not as blind hate but with context. The moderator shouldn't have issued it in my opinion.

Oh great, just scrolled up to check myself before posting and realised that my post has been deleted so none of this makes sense, revoke your moderator he's taking too much upon himself, has no right to censor my posts. @Carl-Richard

Edited by Francis777

@Francis777 Moderators regularly abuse their power. Make sure that Leo checks any warning point you’ve been given.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@How to be wise yeah thanks, the swearing was rash which I apologised for anyway but not the point and not out of context as the comments contained value for which I was trying to relay a point. 

Edited by Francis777

1 hour ago, How to be wise said:

That’s your ego speaking. It can begin to see that going any further will mean its death.

yes but you still have still exist as a finite consciousness after, my point was asking if it is worth the costs that come with knowing yourself?

Whether it's worth it very much depends on the individual and what you want out of life.

It was worth it for me. But my values are quite different from most humans. It's a matter of values and personality type.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Whether it's worth it very much depends on the individual and what you want out of life.

It was worth it for me. But my values are quite different from most humans. It's a matter of values and personality type.

yeah i guess, my deepest satisfaction comes from understanding and its been more of a curse than a gift so far, does it always go away with proper integration in your experience?

2 hours ago, Francis777 said:

also speaking to you again Leo, I've just been given a warning by "carl-richard" for profanity, I'm not looking for redemption in the fact that I apologised. This warning is ridiculous, the amount of times I've seen you call people "fucking idiots" on this forum yet I say it once and get a warning, not as blind hate but with context. The moderator shouldn't have issued it in my opinion.

Like you, Leo apologized.

2 hours ago, Francis777 said:

Oh great, just scrolled up to check myself before posting and realised that my post has been deleted so none of this makes sense, revoke your moderator he's taking too much upon himself, has no right to censor my posts. @Carl-Richard

Other moderators are still able to see the posts.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

33 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

its been more of a curse than a gift so far

I can't relate with that. It's never felt like a curse to me.

Perhaps the problem is how you're holding it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I found the more conscious one becomes the more you must study socialization or suffer the social mind-games.

• Feminist 

6 hours ago, Francis777 said:

is there a there a true reason to pursue it versus not and just living you life less consciously till you die?

(FYI please don't reply with word games because of language limitation about death and you never being alive in the first place, you know what i mean and am looking for genuine answers with that in mind)

thanks

Edit: the "FYI" wasn't assumed at Leo, buteurht for anyone intending on offering their thoughts, appreciate all replies, looking for genuine perspectives as I feel I've gone too deep to young and am at a cross roads between satiating my lower desires, and realising how difficult it is to do so selflessly. But that is my more shallow problems, the more total encompassing question is as above^

Truth is not measurable.  It is something beyond measure. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

It's a question I've asked myself many times. In the end, though, I know that there's no going back, I can't un-see what I've seen. It can feel both incredibly frustrating, and also utterly terrifying when you start to get a sense of what full awakening entails, but deep down I just feel like it's unavoidable.

11 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Where did you get this idea from?

The awakening process is incredibly challenging for lots of people, because it means waking up to everything that's out of alignment in your life, and it means you have to work through all the unresolved fear, grief, anger, etc., within yourself. People often try to figure out ways around it, but in the end you see that there isn't a way around it.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

Itis impossible for you to regret breaking human limits because what remains is total freedom, the perfection of existence. If not, it is because you have fallen into traps of fear, greed and vanity, that is, into limits.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I can't relate with that. It's never felt like a curse to me.

Perhaps the problem is how you're holding it.

yes, that was more speaking towards my struggles with my kundalini symptoms and how my last 3 years of life wouldn't have been complete hell if I was just less aware of myself and all my selfish behaviour which caused them, it never felt like a curse before them. It's made me bitter, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel, I know exactly what the conflict is now, so I can go about resolving it.

I'm going to make a colossal post sharing all the lessons I've learned during this time, I have a goldmine of insights and mental tenacity built up that I genuinely feel have set me up for the rest of my life. I can't imagine anything that could ever beat me down like this again.

@Francis777 Wow, I am exited for your Post. It's quite rare that someone awakened his kundalini so I am very interested to hear what happened to you and how you lived with it.